Baby and Child Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby and Child Store
Read Baby and Child Store Reviews

About Baby and Child Store:

Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive range of baby and child products from the industry’s leading brands at fantastic prices!

customerservices@babyandchildstore.com

Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Karen Allen
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Katie Freeman
Brilliant service will be purchasing from here again
Found the cheapest price for a Jane car seat. The website was easy to use, delivery was fine, and very happy with the car seat. Will definitely use again.
Easy to use website. Product exactly as expected and delivered in the time scale stated.
Used baby and child store for the first time I am very happy I bought a buggy came fast and its just what it said its great deal more than happy thank you 👍
Beautifully designed, every detail perfect couldn’t be any more happier with it.
Order processed quickly and delivered when they said it would be.
Purchased the Graco Swift Fold high chair from Baby & Child Store - delivery was within the 5-10 days (we received it after 5 days) / ordered online nice and easy - this particular high chair was out of stock in a lot of places but Baby & Child Store had one & there were no issues. The high chair is great it is so easy to put up/down - we managed to do it straight away from taking it out the box without looking at instructions (always a good sign) and I easily done it whilst holding my 5mth old. I Love the design - nice big flat tray plus additional tray insert for feeding. Seat reclines and option of using the 3 or 5 point harness is good. Very handy having the wheels on the bottom too for easy movability. Folds up neatly and not to bulky and therefore can be put to one side if need be without taking up too much room. Overall excellent purchase & I’ll definitely be using The Baby & Child store again!
Quality products and fast and efficient ordering process and delivery.
Excellent, good price, and very very quick delivery. I’m delighted with my purchase and would but from Baby and Child Store again without hesitation.
Happy good service
Exactly what you want from from a store great communication regaurding shipping quick delivery 100% honesty regaurding stock amounts and not overpriced compared to other sellers will definitely be purchasing more items from this store
I am pleasantly surprised by the fast order processing and delivery to Denmark (faster than expected). It's also easy to communicate by email. I am very pleased with the car seat that I bought here.
Ordered a Pram with accessories, the process was easy, price competitive and goods came within a few days despite opting for slower, free delivery option. Happy enough.
Competitive pricing and quick delivery
Amazing quality and detail has gone into these products! I’ve purchased the bay tree dolls house and furniture for my daughters 3rd birthday and I’m so exited for her open them! I’m sure she will absolutely love them!
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 5th September 2020
The best decision ever. I am so happy with this travel system! Great value, great product. I love it!😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩definitely i will recomand this! Thank you Baby and Child store! 🎉
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Easy to use website and item dispatched quickly. Delivery had full tracking and all arrived as expected.
Easy website to use, stocked an item I was struggling to find anywhere else and my item was delivered the next day at no extra cost! So impressed. Will definitely use Baby and Child Store again.
Delivery was really fast - sent out on the same day I ordered and arrived the next at no extra cost! Plus, even though the "free gift" hadn't been included in my original package, someone must have noticed and sent it out to us - I wasn't even that worried about missing out but it's encouraging to know someone at baby and child store was paying attention!
Ordered for the first time here and when I received the product I was over the moon with it.
Baby and Child Store is rated 4.87 based on 686 reviews