Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
John Slater
With all the various parts to hand I have made up a second bracket which fits nicely in the position shown in the attached image. The forward one is the control head of my radio transceiver, the aft one is the GPS receiver. Thanks for your help in supplying that which I sought! BTW my name is John STACEY, not Slater.
Robert Keen
Really snug fit and looks like its part of the car. Excellent product!
Mohamed Yunus Patel
Good product very happy with it.Only one problem how I suppose to to hang phone there was no magnet attachment to stick the phone so I had to buy one from EBay which not good quality.You should state in your listing what comes with it in the packet
Sebastian Ziemak
Quick dispatch and next day delivery
Verified Buyer
Every car I’ve bought over the last 5/6 years I fit a brodit iPhone holder. Never disappointed. Best on the market by far. Many thanks. 🍾🥂
Jonathan Whitaker
This is a really good product, I own a BMW E90 and although I didn't go with the standard Brodit fitting for the phone because I already owned a previous Quad Lock phone case, the fact that it interfaces just as well regardless is fantastic, it just shows how forward thinking Brodit is. I'm super happy with this product!
David Roy Bates
Outstanding quality and service
Paul Hesketh
Great product very easy to follow instructions and would highly recommend
Nick Potter
This is probably the 10th purchase I've made from Babol. The information provided and the product quality never fail to leave me really pleased. I would always use them as my first choice.
Alan McRobb
My 4th or 5th setup bought from Brodit and just as successful as all the rest! Satnav at the perfect spot for safe driving.
Peter Trinder
I have used Brodit parts for years in my cars as they are well priced, easy to install and look the part . I have recently purchased another car and ordered a brodit part to install my sat nav in the car.
Ian Curtis
Ordered 2 vehicle mounts and adapters for an iPhone and a Garmin sat nav for a 2019 Ford Transit Custom. The order was delivered promptly and the products were simple to fit.
Simon Delves
This is probably the 10th time I have used Brodit products for my cars. Always a great quality and fit. Thanks again
James Halliday
Excellent service, very rapid delivery, great product.
David Dickens
wanted a phone holder that was fixed securely but did not want to drill holes in car as I like to use my phone as a backup sat nav, this did the job perfectly
Kimberley James
Was looking for a mobile phone holder for my Mini Roadster. After some research found this bracket that attaches to the trim near the glove box. Ordered and delivered next day. Super easy to fit. Comes with instructions. Out of the way of all car instruments but easy to read. I put a stick on magnet on the bracket to enable me to use multiple devices. See photo. I am very pleased i chose to buy this bracket from Babol.
Gary Weston
This was the only phone holder we could find that worked effectively with a Ford Fiesta that held the phone securely and in a place that was in the way of the radio display. Arrived quickly and really easy to fit.
Verified Buyer
Love these phone cradle/mounts! This is my second one. So easy to fit the mounting bracket to the centre console using the little tool to lift the panel away a bit. Then simply screw the phone cradle to the mount and heh presto. The cradle centre screw allows you to rotate and tilt the cradle a small amount to suit your veiwing position. I bought the one that has a 12v power supply lead because, if you look closely, it is actually a 12v to USB converter and the phone cradle lead has a USB plug on the end. I then just plugged this into the USB socket I already have in the van.
Matthew Barrett
Another excellent purchase from Brodit. Would thoroughly recommend!
Anthony Worley
Every Brodit product just fits easily without damaging the interior. It provides a safe and secure mounting for a variety of devices. What more can you want?
Paul Read
Fantastic service,ordered on Wednesday morning arrived Thursday morning. Installation is easy and quick,and the unit itself is very well made.if you’re looking for a phone holder for your can I highly recommended this one.
Mike Cameron
My new (old) car (Hyundai i30) has Apple Car play and I kept finding myself having to go back to the car to collect my phone which was down new the gear stick. I spent a fair while looking for a solution that would let me dock my phone but not just charge it sync it too. I could find options that would dock and charge but with no mfi so no use for Car Play. I wanted to avoid anything on the screen so the placement of this holder is brilliant as it sits right beside the main screen so not in eye line. But really obvious when I get out of the car so no more going back for the phone. It also used the original Apple Cable to sync is not an issue and it is built around keeping the case on. I am very happy with it and it arrived in next day as promised.
Mike Bush
Perfect, I have had quite a few phone holders and vehicle mounts from brodit over the years all great far better than any universal mounts, a little more expensive but worth every penny
Brian Lorimer
Arrived next day, everything you expect from Brodit. My only criticism would be that it looks like it is not IPhone 6s Plus specific, but it stays in place. Photograph not to clear, I had to adapt the holder to a suction mount as I didn’t know what make and model my hire car would be.
Richard Stone Stone
An amazing product that mounts securely without causing any damage and fixes the issue of finding somewhere secure to mount either my phone or TomTom. A 30 second effortless install made easy with very good instructions explained both with words and images to cater to people of differing learning styles. A brilliantly simple solution that works and blends into the dash also. Well done Brodit a great product worthy of a Red Dot design award for sure.
Steve Crickett
I’ve been using Brodit products for years. Every time I upgrade my phone, or my car, I turn to Brodit to get the suitable mounting solution. Never had any issues with any of their products and they’re very durable. Never had to replace one due to damage or wear.
Robert Starley
Easy to fit, as per the instructions supplied. Good quality and sturdy, and no holes needed to be drilled! Also, it does not interfere with anything else which is great.
Verified Buyer
Very useful and comfortable.
Simon Hayward
Fantastic service. I had to move my holder to my new car, I rang customer services and they sent me a free new fitting tool and replacement double sided fixing tape. I also ordered an new active cradle and it arrived next day.
William Macaulay
Car 2014 ford galaxy, iPhone 7+, uag case, After trying several phone holders from various sellers that never stuck down or held its position over time. I purchased the kit from Brodie. Well made, holds its position, swivels round 360 degrees, fitted over centre (1 closed) air vents.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,579 reviews