Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Brilliant fit as usual
Communication was great, had a question and it was answered with good info and quickly. Item arrived, good quality and well made.
Fitted well and now happily holding phone cradle in the car.
Would definitely recommend
Great bit of kit, no holes in dashboard or trim, perfect fit.
Always use Brodit for phone holders.
Made to measure, strong custom fixture.
It clicked into place on the console perfectly. Nice and secure.
Great service. Holder works perfectly and arrived within a few days.
Quite simply the best car mount system for your mobile phone on the market. Great service from Babol too.
Top quality, mega quick delivery! Thank you
Somehow i managed to purchase the incorrect size passive adjustable holder. I phoned you the get the correct size which i ordered and it arrived the next morning. The incorrect holder i sent back to you the same day as the phone call and the next day you had credited my account. I would say that was a slick operation and it left me impressed. Regards
This is the fifth Brodit ProClip I have purchased over about 10 years as I have changed cars and phones. They are without doubt the best solution to mounting phones and other devices in your car without damaging the dashboard. New car = new ProClip; it’s just a normal part of the process. Also, I’ve never had one break, so absolutely too build quality. Thanks.
You want hastle free phone holder? This is the best and last option. I use brodit holders on all my cars.
Good bit of kit
I love my phone holder. I spent ages trying to find one that fits my car. Brilliant design but a bit expensive as it actually just a shaped piece of plastic. I know that I'm paying for the genius design though.
High quality product which fits perfectly. Holds firmly and looks as though it is OEM.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Always Excellent every transaction spot on
Responsive customer service. The Brodit system is not cheap, but much better then any cheap/generic phone holder. If you commute every day or drive professionally, then Brodit gear is worth the investment.
Perfect fit in my VW T5 van. Really easy to fit and rock solid. Wish I'd done it months ago.
Had to return my item as no longer required but customer service was excellent and refund processed without any fuss.
Fantastic product, fits perfectly with the MINI F55. Excellent!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,202 reviews