Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great product splendid service
Perfect service from all the staff. I phoned to check if there was stock available for a VW T6 Transporter to fit an Apple iPhone Plus and then called into the shop to collect it. Can't fault the service in anyway ...... the mounting kit and cradle (new design is great improvement) fully installed by myself in a couple of minutes, so from phone call to complete installation it took approximately 30 minutes. Works a treat!
Excellent. I ordered the wrong item and a replacement was sent immediately
The products are easy to use and easy to install
Fits exactly, great piece of kit. Very fast delivery
Fit is perfect, now on my second holder due to a phone change. I don't think I will use anything else for now.
1st class products... 1st class service
I have had Brodit car products before. They are always top quality design and construction. My current purchase is no exception. An excellent product.
Great item. It fits perfectly as expected. And delivery was fast
Since my first Brodit holder about 6 years back, I wouldn’t even consider anything else anymore. Specifically made to fit the mobile device and the car, it’s the nearest thing you get to a stock option.
Excellent service very easy to deal with I have not yet fitted the part but looks well designed and very functional well done
Quick service goods are as advertised well done
Very professional and helpful company.
Received item in good time, usual high Brodit standard!
Brodit kit is always excellent, as it is designed for both the car and the device. Just added a couple of headrest mounts in the back for the kids tablets, neat and well built.
My 5th different vehicle mount and never fail to deliver. Great products.
Brodit is a wonderful device and the service was excellent
Brodit always has the right combination of components to do the job. Good quality and fast delivery considering that I ordered it on Christmas day. This was my third purchase due to changes of car and hardware, no problems at all.
Every thing was perfect.
Excellent high quality custom made products, dispatched very quickly
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,733 reviews