Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Service was excellent and very quick would certainly recommend your company to friends and family many thanks
Purchased the left Hand drive (European) model after buying the right hand drive (UK) model because the UK model blocks the speedometer which is a moving traffic offence so was a costly exercise for me.
Ordered before 15:00 one day received all correct items in post next morning. That's what I call excellent service.
I’ve been a regular buyer of brodit phone holders and mounts for the past 6yrs. Having bought a new car (Jaguar XE) I required a new mount. Selected the appropriate mount and once delivered fitted to car. Basically as my car is a manual the mount gets in the way when selecting reverse, even worse when the phone is in the holder, and so I have removed it. It should be stated that the mount is only suitable for automatic transmission cars. Disappointed to have to go and find another mount for my phone as I just know it won’t be the quality of a brodit but I am left with no choice.
Great item well build
Prompt helpful service,would definitely recommend
A bit more expensive that the others. But great quality and it actually works. Which is not always the case with cheaper alternatives in my experience.
Excellent service and great, quality product. All 5 stars. Thanks
This is the third different mount I've had each for a different car and they are all superb, neat, discrete and absolutely secure, highly recommended andI will continue to use these on future cars.
Excellent product. Fitted with no problem and holds my phone very steady. Better than expected. Would recommend and would buy again despite the premium cost.
Fast and efficient service, delivered Casco accessories within 2 days. Used previously and ordered 2 Casco helmets also delivered on time. Recommended.
This is my 3rd Brodit holder as always fits simply securely and in a good position. Great product wouldn’t use any other.
Great product fitted perfectly
Brilliant a slight tweaking needed but fitted perfectly
Good service and communication
Excellent service
I have always and only used Brodit phone mounting products. Well made and always fit correctly first time.
Item supplied in good condition and fitted easilly
The items were a gift and the recipient was very pleased with them. He said they were of very good quality.
Im happy Realy happy .i use all your staff for my cars . Thanks mutch apraciated .....
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,574 reviews