Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Like all Brodit clips and phone attachments I've bought in the past, this one like all the others, not only works but works extremely well. My phone is now attached to my car just by placing it on the Magsafe attachment. Extremely pleased as usual.
Excellent product and fast delivery.
I only ever buy this type of product from yourselves as it fits and works first time and will continue to purchase or send back for repairs
I've had these before on other cars,allhave been perfect. However for my r50 the fitting is a nightmare. You cannot see the phone as where it is placed is under the steering wheel,making vision hard to look at. It knocks on my knee and is just suitable, shame really as all others have been perfect
I have bought a similar one for my wife's car it has been very good.I bought one for my vehicle it was a bit tricky to fit but once it clipped in it was very firm.It holds the phone and also the Sat nav very securely. Very neat product worth paying the extra for a good product.
I've had a lot of these mounts for different cars and they are always a good fit. They are strong and stable and with a suitable phone holder fitted, your phone is safe and in the perfect position. I never hesitate to order a new bracket whenever I change the car.
No car should be without one. Whilst cars are starting to integrate mobile phones into the dashboard technologies more and more and supplying pads for charging you cannot improve on having your phone mounted in a secure way where when needed you can glance at the screen as required. Routing around look for your device after perhaps taking a bend with passion is very dangerous. I say mount the device professionally, drive like you stole it knowing your phone is right where you left it when phoning an ambulance to get you out of the hedge.
As always excellent quality and clever, well designed products. Have always bought Brodit phone mounts for our ancient cars. Buy the bit for the car and the bit for the phone & fasten them together. If you change the car, buy a new car bit. If you change the phone, buy a new phone bit. Simples.
Thank you very much. It was shipped immediately after ordering. It arrived in Japan in about 10 days. Just this weekend my new car will be delivered, so I am happy to be able to install it this weekend.
Very quick delivery, just a shame delivery cost was 80% of my order.
Absolutely spot on. Got the pro clip for my 2008 BMW X3 with the Passive mount for my iPhone 11 Pro Max which I use with an Otterbox Defender case and it works flawlessly. Super sturdy and rigid. Really pleased!
Good product, probably best on market
Super fast shipping fits perfectly bought it for my new galaxy s21 hasn't arrived yet but my Samsung galaxy z flip fits perfectly till I get my new phone
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
This is a good fit for my car but a little bit more instruction would have been nice.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 12th March 2021
Not seen it yet as away working and slow postage BUT BRODIT Kit is excellent great quality had it before 👍🏻
good transaction but it takes a long time to go to france
Quick delivery within 2 days. Excellent product as expected after a previous purchase. Holder fitted perfectly on existing base. Great holder even for a generic holder, phone sits rock steady.
Items arrived very quickly despite being shown as on order. Brodit clip and phone holder system work great in the Ford Ranger I use. Great service and highly recommended.
The check out was nice fast and easy and the product is fairly good, only problem i had is i had no delivery date so i didnt know what was happening until about a week and a half later i got an email saying it was going to be delivered the next day but apart from that it was a good buy. Thank you
If you need a phone holder for a car, Brodit are the best.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,355 reviews