Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Della Williams
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Tara Dickens
Ordered the brodit clip plus cup holder as a solution to having no cup holder in my 2012 renault megane . Works very well ,within hands reach ,easy to install and doesn't look out of place
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Despatched very quickly after order was placed and received within a couple of days
Been using these phone holders for all my car's and fit is so good.

Service has also been excellent.
Item came very quickly, was easy to fit. Very sturdy especially the fact it is specifically for ones car designed. Highly recommended.
The pro clip angled mount for the Toyota GT86 that I purchased fitted perfectly........after the use of a hacksaw (there was a lip on the bottom section of the clip that was supposed to slot into what?...there was no recess), and a blow torch to bend the clip so it would actually fit to the dashboard.
It wasn't the 10 minute job I was expecting!
Despite the packaging saying it was the correct model and year...I have my doubts.
Very Helpful, the product that was recommended works perfectly.Thanks.
Ordered a phone mounting clip for my Ford transit truck, delivery was very quick, and the clip was fitted in minutes. I use brodit mounts on all of my vehicles as I know they are vehicle specific, and will fit. Only reason for four stars is I feel they are slightly overpriced, 10-15% less on the price would be about right.
Quick delivery.
Excellent speedy delivery. Bracket vehicle specific so looks stylish with no drilling. Don’t forget to order phone holder at the same time though.
Far too expensive - returned and give a refund.
The fitting clip and mount for my TomTom were delivered promptly and took only a few minutes to install. It provides a good rigid mount that is in easy reach, and holds the TomTom in clear view without obstructing the windshield.

A great product.

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Works perfectly
This is my 5th Brodit phone holder from Babol and once again its a brilliant piece of engineering. The best phone clips and holders you can get and for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend.
A bit fiddly to fit but very secure once fitted, won't come off unless you force it off! I'm on my third Brodit now and they are the best around. Comes with a price tag but worth it.
Very pleased with product as always. Service was very efficient
Superb Quality Fixing and Phone Holder
Fast shipping, holds my phone very well, is very adjustable, and solid
Great piece of kit, well made, thank you!
Easy ordering, quick turn round, fitted in 3 minutes even with my one hand. Recommend to anybody.
Great quality, great service!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.76 based on 2,113 reviews