Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

John Curtis
Sean Parry
Sean Parry
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Well made product. Exactly what I needed, but somewhat overpriced, hence only 4 stars.
Bought a right hand clip and active holder for a 2018 Volvo V40. Product arrived in good time and in good order. As I’d purchased similar for other cars, installation was really easy. My iPhone 8 is snugly held and in easy reach. Would have been a five star review but for the power cord. As the Volvo V40’s only power supply is inside the armrest storage area, the power cord did not have sufficient length to reach the socket and also be tucked away for a neat finish. Solved by the purchase of a 12v power socket extension. For the Volvo V40 the power cord should be around 3m long.
Efficient. Product seems effective.
Does what I ordered it for
Good. Ever so slightly trickier to fit than described. I had to lever the panel apart with a plastic spudger to fit the mount in place. But once fitted. Hoorah and awesome.
Product arrived as described. More expensive but fits perfectly and in location above the cd player. Stable holder very easy to fit, radio on the Aygo is still usable.
:-) +++++!
Goods arrived as specified but I would have liked a better lead time even though it was obviously not a stock item
This is the 6th Brodie bracket I have purchased - all for different cars over many years. This one for a Volvo V60 is good but not as rigid as all of the previous ones which have been excellent. I am a little disappointed but it’s still holds the phone securely and is far better than any other product I can find.
Good price on products. Excellent quality. Fast reliable customer service and delivery to home address. I have bought several item from this company and always good stuff.
Fits the car just right
Keep coming back for their products to fit on my vehicles, this sort of quality and customisations can’t be found on supermarkets.
Really quick, no haasel, Was replaceing a holder we already had for a few years, new phone, and have had no problems with it. This still looks great although the new phone didn't fit!, will be phone customer service today, hopefully just a blip
Very happy with both the service and the product. I use my phone for a Sat Nav and music and i cover a fair few miles for work so it was important that it is user friendly and accessible. So far it ticks all boxes. The only reason for not giving it a Very Good was that it is very new.. not fully tried and tested yet!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019
Awesome product looked for ages for a decent bracket to mount to my HiLux dash
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 26th April 2019
An excellent quality, simple to fit, device to hold my mobile-phone in my car. Unfortunately, Brodit don't produce a dedicated mount to fit on it for my particular phone, so I'm using the flat part as place to mount a magnetic mount that I already own. There's no other flat area on my dash!
Petfect fit in my Range Rover. Only scored 4 because Babol doesn't provide a cradle for the Samsung Galaxy A6 and in this competitive day a 10-11 day delivery is rather long. Apart from that it's excellent.
Delivery took a little longer than I had expected but great service no the less and the Brodit system for my iPhone XR is just what I needed!
I purchased a ball mount bracket (part 215588) to fit to an existing Babol in car mount having recently upgraded my Tom Tom Satnav. The part arrived within2 days of ordering it and it was a simple job removing the 4 screws from the old bracket and re-fitting the new one. The only slight problem was that the new part has a Babol badge on what should be the bottom edge of the mount but in order to match up the screw holes of mount and vehicle bracket (which are a rectangular pattern and not square), I have had to fit the mount horizontally and not vertically. The badge is therefore oriented wrongly. This in no way affects the performance of the part, but aesthetically it is not quite right. That said, I would rather put up with this problem than purchase a new vehicle specific bracket.
effortless shopping, good product, and exactly as described online. Delivery took less than a week. I will use them again
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,436 reviews