Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Good product but overpriced.
Very happy with the car mount and the customer service.
As always an almost perfect mount. The only 'issues' with this model are that it is not lined like prior iPhone mounts and that the tops of the sides where the phone slides in were a little sharp and needed a slight buffing down with emery paper. Apart from that it works as well as every Brodit mount I've used over the last 18 years.
Very happy with the phone holders, have bought a new cradle each time ive upgraded my phone.
This is my 3rd phone holder.
Solid workmanshop, and perfect fit for both the phones and the car fittings.
This is my no brainer "go-to" shop for in-car mobile phone holder systems. In the past we bought many cheaper options before discovering Babol. Their Brodit system is buy, fit & forget. Give them a try...you won't regret it!!!
Upgrade to phone meant I needed to replace my existing car holder/charger due to bigger phone and different connection for charger. Loved my old Brodit holder so bought a new one. Not the cheapest but by far the best I have had.
Very well made item, the sturdiest phone mount I've ever found for a car. Yes it's on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
A very good piece of kit, good quality and fits well, make sure you read the fitting instructions first though!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 15th December 2020
I found Babol to be a great, easy and efficient company to deal with!
Highly recommended. Thanks.
I don’t recall being as delighted with a purchase as I am with my new iPhone 12 Pro Max phone holder for my car for a long time. I love it and it was so quick and simple to install. It’s fantastic. Thank you.
Excellent products, robust, well designed & perfect bespoke fit for the car. I have had 3 now, for different cars & very happy with all of them!
Always provide a premium product
fantastic products and very quick and easy to install.
Easy to fit and excellent quality.
Product exactly as described. Well made and a perfect fit.
great Quality, Great Fit, Great Look, nothing else to say really!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Great product fits my xfr perfectly
Brilliant service! I hadn’t understood the description and had ordered the wrong phone holder. When I phoned my query was dealt with straight away - a returns label was emailed immediately and the replacement holder arrived within 48 hours. Thank you!
Quality products and quick service
product received quickly. Brodit phone holders and brackets are the best in the business
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,199 reviews