Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Superb product but not cheap when you have to buy the bracket and the mount separately. It is however the best mounting system I ever used.
Had to change my phone so changed my brodit holder to one to fit my new phone no problem at all
Great Product, great service!
My 5th holder & 4th cradle. Excellent quality & easy installation highly recommended.
This is the 3rd time I have used Brodit's clips. Every time I get a new phone I get a clip for it. Best in the market. Very recommended.
Great service and the (3) products I have purchased all fit perfectly
Great, fits the Giulia perfectly. I then screwed a Quad Lock wall mount to it for my phone.
I haven't had delivery of it yet
Well put together piece of kit, however the mount for the Transit custom sits very high blocking your field of vision considerably.
Spoke to Company on the phone, ordered my part, with their assistance and bingo, arrived next day. Product is well made and easy to fit.5/5
I have now bought 2 of these and they are great They are made to fit to my car and phone and stay firm and don’t move about when driving Easy to put phone in and out and charge whilst on the move Keeps my car interior tidy and windscreen free of instructions Highly recommended
Very quick delivery, although it wasn't free. Felt I'd rather pay less for a slower delivery or at least have options. Lens had a minor scratch on them out of the protective packaging. Not noticeable enough to warrant a return as didn't want the hassle.
The centre mount for Ford Focus 2011-2014 is rubbish - holds phone way too near steering wheel kept knocking with fingers. Had to buy another angled one which is fine but that was £17 wasted. Attached my old Brodie Apple iPhone cradle to it with no problems other than it would wobble all over the place and swivel around but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn’t fix. Can’t fault for speed of delivery though and sturdy brackets once fitted
Top quality. Highly recommended.
Works a treat. Really easy to install.
Very quick delivery
By far the best phone holder I’ve ever had.
A perfect fit for both your vehicle & device. Only given 4 stars as the 2 parts needed to mount my new Tom Tom cost over 70 GBP.
Excellent quality products. Minor issue relating to the combination of the Jaguar ePace mount plate and iPhone X holder. This combination needed modification to correctly angle the phone screen directly towards the driver.
Absolutely 5 Star, very easy to fit, does the job exactly as stated - not often goods perform as advertised but I shall be getting another for my wife's car in due course.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,569 reviews