Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Good supplier of these adaptors and delivered as soon as they could due to no stock so thanks
Excellent as always, prompt delivery, well designed phone holder, I have used them in various cars & vans with various phones and always well designed.
I have to say I just couldn’t get the Brodit product to fit my Transit Custom without breaking, despite having been sent a replacement same issues still exist However the company that sell this product are 1st class and extremely helpful!
This is a thoroughly professional company, with good ordering and delivery. Simon went the extra mile in trying to help me with an installation in a car for which there is no actual Brodit Proclip, so much appreciated.
Excellent service & products as per usual. Very easy to determine what mount you require for your vehicle & what holder you require for your device/s.
Very pleased with the support offered as well as the product. :)
Good product but rather expensive.
Great phone holder and perfect fit into the vehicle, plus delivered in less than 24hrs. What's not to like?! Would recommend.
I'm a fan of Brodit holders and clips and have bought them for every one of my cars and phones over the years.
Extremely quick delivery, excellent customer service and the clip was so easy to attach. Would highly recommend!
Good service
Excellent delivery and service. Easy to understand assembly instructions and a excellent product. Will purchase from Babel again.
After messing about with stick on mounts I thought let's mount this satnav properly. The ProClip centre mount plus a screw in Tom Tom fixed installation dock kit really does a secure and discrete job. It sits over a dashboard vent but doesn't interfere with vent operation. It seems pricey for what it is but worth it in my opinion.
I have not received the product
I am sorry your order has not been received. It appears that an attempt has been made to deliver your item but was unsuccessful, could you please contact the local courier in your country using the details left by the carrier. If you are unsuccessful please contact us at info@babol.co.uk
As always, great fit and easy install with comprehensive instructions.
first class
The mount I purchased for my Lotus is of a high quality and does the job perfectly
I always use Brodit as you can rely on the quality and functionality of their products.
Great product and great service .
Very good product delivered very promptly. Very pleased
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,355 reviews