Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Della Williams
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Tara Dickens
You want hastle free phone holder? This is the best and last option. I use brodit holders on all my cars.
Good bit of kit
I love my phone holder. I spent ages trying to find one that fits my car. Brilliant design but a bit expensive as it actually just a shaped piece of plastic. I know that I'm paying for the genius design though.
High quality product which fits perfectly. Holds firmly and looks as though it is OEM.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Always Excellent every transaction spot on
Responsive customer service. The Brodit system is not cheap, but much better then any cheap/generic phone holder. If you commute every day or drive professionally, then Brodit gear is worth the investment.
Perfect fit in my VW T5 van. Really easy to fit and rock solid. Wish I'd done it months ago.
Had to return my item as no longer required but customer service was excellent and refund processed without any fuss.
Fantastic product, fits perfectly with the MINI F55. Excellent!
Very good product. Delivery in time
Top end product that was tailored for my car and fitted exactly and cradle holds phone secure and again made for my handset( pixel 4) not a common phone but these guys supplied one and fast delivery
This is my 4 / 5 Brodit clip and all have been really good would not use anything else now no holes to drill and no damage to the Dash
Everything I ordered fitted perfect a real treat to get something that fits with out any adjustments
Excellent in all respects. Great product, delivered promptly & safely. Brodit do need to incorporate wireless charging into their products to avoid them becoming outdated and overtaken by more forward thinking competitors.
Good service after I ordered the wrong part and prompt dispatch of the right part!
Had Brodit products before found them to be first class.
Ordered spare holder for my sat nav arrived within 3 days brilliant service.

This latest item although well made is a little expensive.
Had a couple of there mounts now and always a good fit
Product arrived quickly and fitted my car as advertised
I have read from other reviews that this product is expensive for what it is. But after buying two other products elsewhere and still wasn't happy, I was already £22 out of pocket. I wish I had found this product first, yes an expensive piece of plastic. But really happy with the quality and how it fits perfectly as part of the dashboard. Dont look any further, this is the perfect choice.
Great sturdy product... I must note one thing though. I checked for a compatible holder for my phone. The phone fits perfectly if i remove the case. I have to struggle to slide it in with the case on.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.76 based on 2,111 reviews