Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Spoken with Rachel regarding my order from 18/12/2020. Item has left Sweden on 30/12/2020 loaded on a Lorry that is stuck in Dover. Thank you brainless Brexiteers!
I’ve always used Brodit devices in all of my vehicles as they are in my opinion the best.
Nice phone mount, specific to my vehicle
Excellent service
Good quality products, delivered promptly and easily fitted.
Item arrived quickly after ordering - unfortunately I decided to change my car and this part was not compatible. Babol very good at sorting out the return
Just like Ronseal! Does what it says on the tin! Only gripe would be it gets in the way of a couple of unimportant buttons.
Received as promised less than 24 hours after new stock arrived.
Excellent solution to any mobile phone hands off use, my third or fourth purchase after change of vehicle.
These products are excellent and a decent range for all cars and phone types. I have used them for many different cars and phones and they never fail to do a perfect job!
Really fits the purpose
Placed an order online for a seat mount and tablet holder, got a call the next day to confirm the order and to make sure the holder was correct for my needs. In this call a better holder was identified, so order amended, and it received next day. Fitting was very quick and easy, instructions were clear and concise.

Admittedly this wasn't the cheapest option on the market, but it looks to be a sturdy bit of kit that will last for a long time.
There's always a safe solution for your car with Brodit
Excellent service
We have had your products in 3 cars so far!! Perfect fit in every car, firm and safe. No more shaking about or the suction cup dropping. No more adhesive pads getting soft in the sun and no more broken vents.
Will continue to fit these products and recommend them. Change care, change the bracket, phone holder is interchangeable.
Purchased the Beirut to secure my iPhone in the xtrail. It is fantastic... looks as if it came with the car and is of a very high quality
Top quality fast delivery thanks
Had to wait a bit due to bracket but was worth it as fitted really well and my phone is rock solid in the mount...
The item I purchased was not quite what I needed, so make sure that you read the descriptions carefully. However, I received first-class customer service from Simon in helping to resolve the problem.
Fitted bracket in friends van (Mercedes Citan). Perfect fit to mount his tomtom sat nav to. Already had tomtom mount from previous van. Very clear instructions and pictures. I have bought quite a few Brodit mounts over the years for different vehicles and different devices, and they have all been easy to fit and worked perfectly. Highly recommended.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,199 reviews