Baa Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baa Baby
Read Baa Baby Reviews

About Baa Baby:

Baa Baby is the home of beautiful natural sheepskin and wool products for babies and toddlers.
Find us at www.baababy.co.uk

Baa@BaaBaby.co.uk

Tell us how Baa Baby made you happy
Great quality. Amazing customer service. Will definitely buy again!
Beautiful quality. Professional service which was appreciated. Arrived on time and beautifully presented. Delighted. 👏Thank you .
I always send a small Ted to a new arrival, two last week, and they are always met with pure delight! ThAnk you, I’m glad I can send direct as I would want to keep One!! Excellent product and service, pure joy!!!
Purchased a beautiful sheep skin. I selected the fits all pram and car seat option. Very good quality, quick delivery and just very much looking forward for my little one to be kept warm on it.
Great quality products, competitive prices and fast delivery
Loved the baby size sheepskin gloves. My two-year-old grandson loves them too
Very good service the soft baby toy I brought was good quality. Would definitely recommend this company
Great product, quick delivery and lovely packaging.
I have recently purchased a sheepskin liner for my yoyo pram and had a great experience. I firstly faced a challenge getting the liner home as royal mail lost my parcel, but Helen and the team promptly helped me offering to send a new one via courier, which arrived within a couple of days the customer service was fantastic, and I was also ver pleased with the liner, my baby is now Confy and warm, ready for winter!
Answered a query very quickly.
Great service and product, thank you so much!
Great delivery and service. The pram liner is so cosy and looks lovely in the pram
Baa Baby 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Baa Baby 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Baa Baby 5 star review on 24th January 2021
I have owned Felhoff products previously, and the service from Baa Baby has been great. Expeditious and great service.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Arrived on time without any issues. Website was easy to use with a good range of payment options.
Excellent service and superb quality product.
I purchased the pram footmuff its the best thing I have ever done. Arrived on time, great customer service and the product is just amazing. I love it, my son loves its great.
Received this product very quickly, beautiful pram liner . Orderd this has a gift for my daughter, im sure the baby will be so snuggly in the pram with this in it
The most amazing lambskin slippers .. The only ones my little toddler keeps on! They look fantastic and because of the natural material they don't make the little feet sweaty ! Highly recommended :) The service was great and I received the booties a couple of days after the order was placed !
Wonderful quality and good value. I’ll order more!
Bigger, softer and better than the pics can convey. Love it
Baa Baby is rated 4.90 based on 603 reviews