B2B Corporate Reviews

Read B2B Corporate  Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
Never really had to deal with them that much but always satisfactory.
Peter,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review from all of the staff here at B2B it is greatly appreciated.

Please remember if you do need to speak with one of the team regarding your account to call us on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
Great service as in previous years
A very reliable and excellent service which we have experienced for several years now, well done
B2B have looked after me for years - outstanding service and nice with it
Always found service to be first class
I found that B2B Corporate were very professional and efficient at sorting out my new business mobile. I would recommend them.
Very happy
Great service once again from Ash & the team at B2B.
Great staff, efficient service and always on hand if you need any assistance
Very easy to talk to and everything i asked for was not a problem and i got
Tim, Thank you for your fantastic 5* review from all of the team at B2B.

We look forward to assisting you when your renewal is due next, but if there's anything we can do in the meantime don't forget to call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer services manager
I have been using the B2B Corporate team for a number of years now and I will not be moving elsewhere. They are a professional outfit, very friendly and always available should myself or employees require any technical help. In contract tariff changes to save money means I can spend more time on the important things, running a business.
No problems experienced with B2B Corporate. Everything going well,
Thank you for your 5* review.

Please visit our website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379 if you require any assistance through out the duration of your contract.
customer service all very knowledgeable i had a change of phone and worked this new phone into my price range they also were making contact with me regularly to attempt to make contact with me when i am available.
Thank you so much for your amazing review from all of the staff here at B2B Corporate. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new phone and the service provided.

If you ever need any help please check out our FAQ section on out website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie
Been with them for a few years now and always have found them very helpful and efficient . Excellent team, reliable and friendly
Jon, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a fantastic 5* review, it is much appreciated by all the staff here at B2B.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is next due but don’t forget If you need us for anything in the meantime please call on 01782 712379

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
Have had a good relationship with Ashley who has always looked after my account and happy with advice given.
No problems in recommending them.
Terry, thank you for your brilliant review from all of us here at B2B we are thrilled to hear that you would recommend us.

I will pass your comments on to Ashley who be delighted to hear that you are happy with the service he has provided.

He will be in touch when you are next eligible for renewal, but please don’t forget we are here if you need any assistance in the meantime.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
The Company have looked after me for 4 years now, this renewal time got persuaded to change phone from a Microsoft to a Samsung, taking a while to adjust but getting there.
Great customer service..
Stephen, thank you for taking the time out to leave a review from all of us here at B2B.

It is great to hear that you feel looked after when we have dealt with your account.

The adjustment to a new handset can always be a bit tricky to get the hang of at first and unfortunately Microsoft do not manufacture mobile devices anymore, even Nokia now uses android software.

If you need any help with your new handset please do contact our customer service team on 01782 712379 and we can transfer you to a member of the tech support team who will be happy to help you.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
there is always someone at the end of the phone should I have problems. I like this .but it would be nice if you could spell my name correctly [Kathryn]
Kathryn, Thank you for your review from all the staff at B2B.

Apologies that we have your name spelt incorrectly on our systems.

I believe my director Ben has messaged you personally in regards to this matter and I can assure you that this has now been changed to show the correct spelling.

We look forward to speaking to you when your upgrade is next due.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
Excellent service when phone broke except I have really bad signal which I guess is ee
Linda, thank you from all of us here at B2B for your 5 * review.

We are proud you find our service excellent.

If you are experiencing issues with signal please advise when is best to call you and we can talk you through some options to try out e.g sim swap, wifi calling.

Please remember if you ever need assistance to call on 01782 712379

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
Our business has used B2B Corporate for over 4 years, they are always able to find us the best deal for our business mobiles.
Thank you for your 5 * review, greatly appreciated from all here at B2B

total waste of space
We are sorry to hear that you aren't happy with our service here at B2B Corporate, looking into your account I can’t see any issues that haven't been agreed as resolved between yourself and my colleague Laurence.

If you would like to discuss any issues that you have with myself then please call on 01782 712379 ext 222 or advise when is best for me to call you.

B2B Corporate is rated 4.77 based on 220 reviews