B2B Corporate Ltd Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend B2B Corporate Ltd

Queens Garden Business Centre, 31 Iron Market, Newcastle Staffs, - NEWCASTLE

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate B2B Corporate Ltd ?

"Great customer service, lowered my monthly bills and continued support on a regular basis."
Whalleys Windows & Fascias
Unverified Reviewer
"Having been with my previous provider for a number of years I was dubious about moving my business mobiles to B2B Corporate, but as they had been recommended via a friend I thought it would be foolish not to at least discuss my business requirements. After a comprehensive discussion with a very helpful girl, I not only managed to secure an upgrade with 3 brand new iPhones but also managed to save £40 per month on my bills. I find the customer service second to none and am always dealt with in a prompt and pleasant manner whenever I have to call into the business. Keep doing what you're doing B2B."
"Excellent service! The gentleman called Kam helped me save money, reducing my bills by 50%."
"Excellent service received with regular updates on my business mobile upgrade"
"Would give zero stars if it was an option, fed up with nuisance calls from them, I dont even have a business phone!"
Broomhalls Finance, Tony
Verified Buyer
"Was approached by B2B earlier on this month regarding the 4 business mobiles on company account! My first thought was to tell them where to go as have fallen short with third party companies before but had abit of time on my hands so thought I would humour the guy who called. What a pleasant surprise! Ended up saving nearly 70 a month in total with new handsets for all 4 of us delivered exactly when they said they would be! Still abit dubious I thought I would wait for the first bill to see if there were any nasty surprises and the reason for my review as I never write them is because its exactly to the penny as promised! Excellent!"
Smith's Florists
Verified Buyer
"I was approached by B2B Corporate 4 years ago and have carried on using them since - They have been fantastic. Any problem I have I can get straight through to their customer service team and they are very helpful no matter what the problem. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in upgrading their business contracts. Excellent."
"Recently upgraded our business mobile contract with B2b. The guys there were fantastic making the move from Vodafone painless and stress free, whilst saving us money also. Can't recommend them enough."
"Making promises they can't deliver on! They say they know the end date if contacts when in reality they know nothing - in my case took £50.00 for a phone in January and it's now Feb and NO phone! Shocking how you can take money and not provide a phone? I wonder how many other businesses have they done this too? Easy money and now today they say they can't provide a phone till March?!? I personally wouldn't recomend them go direct to phone supplier! Poor poor ????"
Harry Sanders
Unverified Reviewer
"It's all here: http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/07875490124#p739228469419296334"
B2B Corporate Ltd is rated 3.90 based on 10 reviews