B2B Corporate Ltd Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend B2B Corporate Ltd

Queens Garden Business Centre, 31 Iron Market, Newcastle Staffs, - NEWCASTLE

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate B2B Corporate Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about B2B Corporate Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Would give zero stars if it was an option, fed up with nuisance calls from them, I dont even have a business phone!"
Broomhalls Finance, Tony
Verified Buyer
"Was approached by B2B earlier on this month regarding the 4 business mobiles on company account! My first thought was to tell them where to go as have fallen short with third party companies before but had abit of time on my hands so thought I would humour the guy who called. What a pleasant surprise! Ended up saving nearly 70 a month in total with new handsets for all 4 of us delivered exactly when they said they would be! Still abit dubious I thought I would wait for the first bill to see if there were any nasty surprises and the reason for my review as I never write them is because its exactly to the penny as promised! Excellent!"
Smith's Florists
Verified Buyer
"I was approached by B2B Corporate 4 years ago and have carried on using them since - They have been fantastic. Any problem I have I can get straight through to their customer service team and they are very helpful no matter what the problem. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in upgrading their business contracts. Excellent."
"Recently upgraded our business mobile contract with B2b. The guys there were fantastic making the move from Vodafone painless and stress free, whilst saving us money also. Can't recommend them enough."
"Making promises they can't deliver on! They say they know the end date if contacts when in reality they know nothing - in my case took £50.00 for a phone in January and it's now Feb and NO phone! Shocking how you can take money and not provide a phone? I wonder how many other businesses have they done this too? Easy money and now today they say they can't provide a phone till March?!? I personally wouldn't recomend them go direct to phone supplier! Poor poor ????"
Harry Sanders
Unverified Reviewer
"It's all here: http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/07875490124#p739228469419296334"
B2B Corporate Ltd is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews