B & S Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@icloud.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
I have used B and S roofing a number of times over the last 15 years , at various houses ,from small repairs to a complete new roof. They have always exceeded my expectations, doing a timely high quality job , and always at the agreed price. I don't see any need to use anyone else.
I found B & S Roofing very reliable, quick to visit and give a quote for my roof repairs, they arrived on time on the date stated and completed the work to a good standard, they left everywhere clean and tidy. I would recommend B & S Roofing.
B&S provided great service replacing all of our gutters & soffits and fascias. Steve was very prompt with his initial visit, provided a fully detailed quote, and was able to book our job shortly after first contact. The team were courteous and did excellent work on the new guttering, and we are reassured by the 10 year guarantee in the event of any issues. We had a couple of quibbles: we would have appreciated more upfront communication about schedule changes owing to weather, and tidiness was a bit of an issue as detritus was left in the garden, which we had to collect ourselves for our dog's safety. However, neither stop us giving a 5/5 for overall satisfaction and we will be keeping B&S in mind for future jobs.
B&S recently replaced my roof, and were very friendly, professional and efficient throughout. Steve was knowledgeable and always available to discuss any details. The work was well organised and completed on time. I would certainly recommend B&S for any future roofing work.
Steve was really quick respond when I discovered a leak in my roof and came first thing the next day. The lads that came out were polite and worked quickly, really happy with the whole service. Will use again!
B&S Roofing were fast and efficient. Friendly team and left everything spotless.
These guys are absolutely brilliant, professional, courteous, efficient and accommodating. From the first visit to the last Steve and his team (led by Spud on site) were excellent. They were really helpful throughout the job answering my questions and explaining what was what. Even fixing things that were beyond the scope of the job, but needed to do the job properly, as they arose on our 130 year old Victorian roof, and there were a few! We had some serious weather as we experienced the tail end of one of the largest storms of the year with the whole roof off, despite that there was very little water ingress and the team made it good at the end of the job, in reality leaving the inside ceilings in a better condition than when they started. No job was too big or too small, and the final clean and walk around tied it all up nicely. I would highly recommend anyone looking to have roofing works done. Oh and they were competitive on price too despite providing a premium product. Thanks again to the team and keep up the great work. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Rapid site meeting to inspect proposed work; very quick submission of detailed quotation and on acceptance, work carried out quickly, in accordance with quotation and site left tidy on completion. One cannot ask for a better service!
All the men were helpful and friendly and tidied up after the works were done. Very pleased with their timeliness, price and the work carried out. Would happily recommend them.
Really pleased with B&S from start to finish. Steve came out to quote on the day I called and was polite and professional. Little things like taking off his shoes at the door were noticed and appreciated - I've had tradespeople who have been visibly annoyed at being asked to take their shoes off! The work was completed a week or so after, and again, polite, friendly and a really clean job. Very very happy.
Just had a garage roof and fascia completed. The work and communication has been excellent, all mess has been cleared away and the finished product looks stunning. I will use this company again and would highly recommend.
just had a new tiled roof and now a new flat roof could not ask for better workman ship best thing l ever did great jobs would recommend to any one
Very happy with the job, the prompt quotation & completion of the work, quality workmanship and friendly manner. Would happily recommend & use in the future.
just had a new flat roof it looks great thank you Colby and Joe cleaned up one very happy customer
just had a new flat roof looks amazing thank you Colby and Joe best looking roof I've even seen
I had a few quotes before deciding on B&S. Steve offered 3 options to resolve a big problem left by the cowboys that built our extension and explained the benefits of each. We went for the cheapest option which he honestly told us would suffice, coming with a 10 year guarantee. His roofers turned up when promised and just got on with their work clearing up every bit of mess when they finished. I’d definitely recommend B&S above the several roofers we’ve used.
Absolutely fantastic company. I have spent the last two years renovating my house and contacted Steve at the beginning before I even bought the house when I realised it needed a new roof. He went to the estate agents, got the keys came over to the house and measured up. He emailed me a quote within a few days, and it was the best value. And he did that (alongside some others) when most I contacted refused to come out ‘in case I didn’t buy the house’. Two years on and I realised I should have changed the soffits etc when they did the roof (I think I was just trying to keep expenses down at the time). But Steve was happy to come out, give me a quote and did the work all within three weeks AND during lockdown! I was also having a problem with the drainage for one of the down pipes (nothing to do with Steve but it was noticed when the drive was done). Steve did not hesitate in coming out and giving me a couple of options to remedy the problem – and fixed it at no extra cost! I did have an issue with one of his guys a couple of years back, but on reflection, Steve handled it like a true pro, was always polite and professional and was able to keep his guys in line which is always handy for a female dealing with these things. All in all, I would highly recommend Steve as he is one of the few remaining good tradesmen who show up when they say they will, do the work to a great standard at a reasonable price whilst having respect for you and your home. It’s just a shame he doesn’t do other bits in the house! Oh the other great thing is that he is happy to communicate via email which I find so handy as if I am at work and cant answer the phone I can always respond to an email and it keeps things moving 😊
Recommended by our son's firm, our usual roofer was not available but B & S stepped in very quickly, firstly to provide an inspection and then effect the repair within one working day. Friendly, fast, professional, very impressed, would recommend highly.
I had an insecure gas cowl in the chimney pot. B&S responded quickly with a quote and carried out the repair within days. A friendly team. Happy to recommend this company to others.
I had a ridge tile blown off and it was in a precarious position. With the lockdown, I was worried that I would not be able to find anybody still working, a friend recommended B&S and the rest is history! They were able to offer a prompt appointment, with a very reasonable quote. On the day, they were punctual, polite and efficient, the job took less time and cost less than I had been quoted. No spurious up-selling. I can happily recommend B&S Roofing (and have already done so).
B & S Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 172 reviews