B Q Shutters Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend B Q Shutters
08AM
8AM

About B Q Shutters: California Shutters partnership with B&Q provide plantation shutters for windows & online shutter shop. We are The California Company, founded in 2002. We have grown to become the UK’s leading web based DIY shutters company selling thousands of plantation shutters every year.

hello@californiashutters.co.uk

Quayside House,
Basin Road South, Hove,

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

Tell us how B Q Shutters made you happy

"We were lied too, in order to make a sale."
Are you B Q Shutters? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We were lied to, in order to make a sale."
"The store in Galashiels is always very helpful and they have a good range of equipment"
"I needed 25m of 22mm Speedfit barrier pipe quick. I checked around various websites and because I had a diamond club card B & Q was quite a bit cheaper than others that had it in stock too. As I could pick up several other unrelated things too from B & Q it was worth the 12 mile round tripto fetch it all. When I got to B & Q there was none on the shelves, an assistant checked everywhere that they might have some in the store for me and told me they haddn't had any in for a while (I took that to be days). So an unplanned trip to Screwfix to get it, which would have been a 3 mile round trip if I just went there to start with. So beware, don't rely on the internet telling you things are in stock, call the store and reserve it before making a trip out."
"Didn't honour the £5 each or 2 for £8 got charged £10 Christmas candles reduced to £1 each but was charged £1.50 each. Bought a kitchen bin also that was dented when unpacked at home. Not a successful shopping trip!"
"They are very helpful the customers and that made happy"
"Good place to shop"
"Very friendly staff on paint desk!"
"Good price and very quick delivery."
"Although the website is slow, and finding what you if you don't know the exact name is like looking for a needle in a haystack, the click and collect function is easy to use, safe, quick and reliable. Although I may have to queue sometimes, it's worth the "non-postage", the products are always reliable, and the staff, no matter how busy, always have a bright, honest smile."
"Easy helpful website to order from, good prices (especially if you wait for a "sale") good friendly followup to double check details between placing the order online and sending it to the factory"
"Managed to find all the paints and gloss that I was looking for. Ordered items easy enough and paid by card. Very straight forward. Firm Emailed with dates and times. Delivery man was very pleasant and helpful."
"MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP. PARTLY BECAUSE THEY CARRY SUCH A GOOD RANGE OF ITEMS BUT EVEN MORE BECAUSE THEIR STAFF ARE SO HELPFUL - BOTH KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PLEASANT"
"CUSTOMER CARE , INFORMATION ON ANY ITEMS IN STORE AND HELP TO FULFILL PROPER PURCHASE. POLITE AND COURTEOUS ALWAYS."
"Item I required was not stocked in my local (smaller) store, but helpful staff assisted me and arranged free delivery to my home the next day. Very pleased with the customer service provided and the fact I didn't have to travel a distance to pick up item from another store and that delivery was next day!"
"We designed and ordered a B & Q premium range kitchen, the design phase went OK but the fitting was an absolute nightmare. The contractors were told it was a straight swap 4 day fit, it wasn't, so they decided to cut corners. So now we have a fitted kitchen with so many things wrong and no one wants to resolve them quickly! We're now 3 months behind schedule and the next contractor isn't available until August. The kitchen itself is perfect but save some money and arrange your own kitchen fitter!"
"Excellent service good customer service brilliant staff polite courteous very good experience"
"They delivered next working day"
B Q Shutters is rated 3.94 based on 18 reviews