Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Good service thank you
Very good service, problem at the delivery depot was sorted out very promptly by your good selves.
Very fast delivery, very competitive prices and their website is easy to use.
Will definitely use them again.
Great service item good quality
Top banana
They had a rather obscure part in stock, at a reasonable price, and despatched it very quickly.
Very happy, prompt delivery, answered question on items straight away and delivered additional item the next day. Recommend!
Very quick dispatch and excellent communication from Aztec. Thank you
Super prompt delivery, very helpful and quick response when I queried an item on my delivery, would definitely recommend.
Excellent service
I enquired about some seats and was told out of stock. They kept my enquiry and told me they were back in stock.
I ordered them and they were delivered next day.
Good professional company and would recommend them
Thanks Keith
I was very pleased to find the tent I wanted in your clearance section! Free delivery a real bonus and it is happily up in the garden now. Thank you for offering 2018 Outwell Arizona at a discount - I was not bothered what year it was and very happy to replace my 2008 or thereabouts model which succombed to pressure in the August gales this time last year!
The shop itself was good, however the delivery company they use (DX delivery) were aweful and couldn’t find my house in three separate occasions. DHL, Amazon, post office have no problems.
Very quick to send out large Milenco ramps of which was free postage,
Highly recommend.
Excellent products, value, and service. Will definitely use again
Bought a camping table for this company, service good arrived quickly, would use again
Helpful website enabled me to correctly work out what I needed and it arrived quickly.
A wonderfully friendly shop . It will be my go-to place for caravan supplies due to the friendly service I received
Bought two chairs, both arrived promptly. One was a little damaged but nothing a little sewing could not fix!
Good prices and great delivery time.
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 784 reviews