Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Well priced, fast dispatch and free delivery. An easy transaction. Pleasure to deal with. Would definitely use again. Recommended. Thank you.
Wanted some Dukdalf chairs for our Motorhome and Aztec Leisure stock a good range. As we were already on the road, I asked for a Saturday delivery (at extra cost) so we would be at home to take delivery. I was phoned the next day by Aztec to check about delivery as ‘next day’ would normally be free. Long story short, we sorted a Friday delivery and I got the Saturday delivery charge refunded! Great customer service.
Great service and fast delivery. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™‚
Great service. Very efficient delivery. The coolbox is perfect for our needs. Thank you
Excellent company to do business with
More than redeemed themselves but unable to amend or update my previous comment.
Had a customer service call that explained the mix up.
Happy with the outcome as a lot of companies would have just left it unresolved so top marks for their customer service.
No problem with the item but postal choices are pointless, I purchased the part on a Friday morning and on looking at the post there was an option for royal mail first class, so I paid the extra thinking I may get it to fit Saturday. Saturday came and went, Monday still nothing Tuesday nothing then on Wednesday it finally arrived marked as royal mail 48hr?
Needed a vital pipe for our caravan. Ordered online and collected from the shop. Can't fault the service. Good to know they are there as otherwise we would have had to come home. Shame that I didn't get to look around the shop but will definitely browse online.
Very helpful and great prompt service
Found the items I wanted very reasonably priced and the delivery was very quick - very happy customer :)
Parts were genuine Isabella, good price and arrived well packaged in good time. Thank you Aztec
Great service with delivery within 24 hours of order!

Hopefully no after sales service will be required but I feel positive that any queries I have will be dealt with correctly.
Excellent service, quick delivery
Weekend email/messages never answered. The phone never answered also. Once contacted through phone (weekday) perfectly. Answered all my questions clearly. Thank you.
First time I have used Aztec Leisure but it will not be the last, great prices, great value, great delivery.
Goods arrived on time and in great condition, I would not hesitate to use Aztec leisure again in the future.
Easy website to use, prompt delivery. Good range of products to choose from
Excellent prices, quality branded merchandise and delivery service second to none. Would highly reccomend
Great service, awning curtains are great, fit v well. Perfect!
Very good service, bought 2new ones to replace Same chairs I’ve had for 15 + years, excellent quality and light and very comfortable for our caravan holidays
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 831 reviews