Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Initial order never arrived and is thought to have been ‘lost in post’. When I rang after a long period of time had past and the goods had not arrived, the supplier immediately put another in the post, which this time arrived after two days. Excellent communication, recommend Aztec Leisure whole heartedly.
We have received the awning & had a test run in the village hall - all the contents had arrived safely, & it's now just a question of seeing how it performs next month in the field, so to speak. The courier delivered the awning one day later than indicated, but that wasn't an issue for us.
Easy to order & quick delivery. Highly recommend 👍
The Dukdalf garden chair was delivered promptly and was as described. Highly recommended.
Fast and reliable!
Vert quick delivery
Good service and delivery. Thank you.
Got my order a bit mixed up, can see why - mis-labelled barcodes - not a problem, but so impressed with the quick, easy and efficient resolution. My order was replaced and the incorrect one collected within 48 working hours. Really simple process and the staff were very polite and helpful. Price was great, goods perfect when the correct ones arrived. Very happy and would definitely use again.
Well what can I say, ordered one afternoon delivered next morning ,all the way from Cornwall to suffolkJolly brilliant is that ,well done first class service the dukdalf chairs are exactly what I needed ,thanks to everybody involved Kevin Walsh
My order was sent promptly and delivered quickly - I would happily recommend Aztec Leisure
Delivery as promised. After sales service second to none.
Would definately reccomend this company.
Very impressed. Email response to queries is excellent. Products great quality and value. Excellent service. Will certainly use again.
Brlliant service.
Excellent service.
Excellent item excellent shop
Excellent shop everything you need
Speedy delivery, recommend this seller.
Very happy with my purchase, thank you
Thank you, Aztec Leisure for providing me with exactly the right spare part for my camper van in good time and allowing me to proceed on holiday without any fears or inconveniences. No doubt I shall be in touch again if I need further parts or advice. Again, Thanks. David J Carrington
Good service, excellent chairs, delivery was as promised, all round a very satisfactory service.
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 785 reviews