Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Home Dearmin
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Megan Troster
The AD baselayers are amazing quality and so flattering, I am genuinely impressed by my new baselayer. The breeches on the other hand were very disappointing. They aren’t suited to people with long legs like myself and I the bottom is just much too short. I also am not a fan of the elastic waist band.
As a seasoned customer of AD,, I was disappointed with an item that shrank in the wash after following all instruction, the response was disregarded.
Lovely smart clothing but I wish the girls range went older than 10-11 years as buying my 12 year old the adult range is expensive!
honestly, i like aztec diamond and think the range of colours and items are great. however the baselayer arms are way too small! i got the medium, the actual baselayer was alright, a tad baggy, but still liked it. however i found out that the sleeves are way way too small. i couldn’t have gone any bigger sizes though because it wouldn’t have fit me. extremely disappointed but do love AD. The sale wasn’t much off but still got a couple of things. Just a point to bare in mind if ordering.
Service so far has been good but I had to return the good as the breeches were ridiculously short. Still waiting for the money back so will wait and see how that goes!
Staff were brilliant
One item arrived damaged, one very poor embroidery and jodhpurs didn’t state elastic waste.
Meghan dealt with it very efficiently
Order was incorrect and clothes are too tight.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are a little puzzled as we haven't received any information from you to tell us that your order was incorrect. If your order is incorrect, we would be more than happy to fix that for you if you get in touch. Our email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

We are sorry the fit isn't right for you, we have a full size guide available online. We would be more than happy to exchange any products for you.

In future we would really appreciate it if you could contact us regarding any issues you may have, before leaving negative feedback as we would love to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter.

Delivery was good, was very disappointed with the half zip hoodie, the shape and sizing was not as expected.
I'm sorry, but the Breeches didn't fit so well. So I sent them already back.
QUality can be bad as stitching is not great
Items delivered promptly as described a present for my granddaughter
very lovely business! beautiful and stylish products. baselayers could have a thicker material and stronger stitching but over all they are nice :) very lovely rain jacket too! got it in the black friday sale and its super.
Web site is always a bit tricky to use and recent jumper purchase was a bit thin and disappointing however I have always loved their leggings and base layers.
The leggings don’t seem to be as good quality as you would expect and are quick to lose elastic round the waist or develop holes...such a shame as my girls used to love AD but are now beginning to veer towards other brands
Hi Danielle, thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback.
I can see from your order history that you have only tried our SS18 leggings, as your last order of leggings was in April.
We as a brand strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and would strongly encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as you encounter any issues so that we can rectify them as quickly as possible.
Our newest SS19 leggings were developed with meticulous attention to quality, durability, performance and detail and we fully stand by them as our best leggings yet- the feedback we have received from customers supports this. We would highly recommend trying them!
If you would like to discuss this further or if you have any issues in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com.
-Team ADE x
Ordered the 3D knit bra and leggings on Black Friday. The bra is lovely but leggings so see through and baggy at the crotch with a silly unfortunately placed seam. Not my cup of tea. Boxes they came in were also squished so lucky they were for me and not as a gift.
Their breaches fit very weirdly and are far to short in the leg. They are baggy around the crotch and the waistband dispute being tight on the leg. They seem to be designed for stick thin people who are short, which is unrealistic for the majority of the population
The leggings come up a little big, I am size 10 and should have brought a small.
I would have also have liked more grip on the leggings.
Beautiful top, size comes up very small. I’m a 10-12 and ordered a medium it fits more like a swimming costume!
They got my most order slightly wrong but the products are still fab so I was happy with them anyway😅
Clothes are nice, but stitching comes out of the leggings very quickly
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,744 reviews