Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Great packaging. Looks smart. Doesn’t really fit. I’ve accepted now that I don’t really fit most Aztec Diamond products even though I’m a consistent size in every other clothing brand - equestrian or not. Baselayer has the weirdest two sticky out bits at the neck - like it was designed for someone with an actual square neck. Show sweater sizes were in between for me in the size guide so I sized up and it is incredibly long in the sleeves but fits perfectly everywhere else so I feel that it is only the sleeves that are a couple of sizes up. The newest leggings (2019) fit me well - previous seasons didn’t. Breeches too short in the leg. Joggers are tight round ankle, right length of leg but are incredibly baggy - someone actually said it looked like I had a nappy on. Hoodies are lovely - all oversized in body, fitted in arms. Underwear is brilliant, LOVE the thermal leggings however the sports bras don’t provide me any support, however neither has any other brand I’ve tried so that wasn’t a surprise. Very lovely company workers, however sizing is just too off for me - fits better if you are a size 6 as my friend is and has no issues, I’m an 8-10 and have had no real luck.
I personally love ADE and I own many of their clothing items however I do have a slight critique and that is with the stitching. Lots of my breeches and baselayers end up getting a few holes in them after I've worn them once or twice. My breeches also get a few holes in after I've worn them a couple of times. However , I do really like ADE and hope they can fix this issue soon :)
Hey, So sorry you are having some issues with your AD products, could you please send over an email with your ADE order number and we can take a look into this for you - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com Team AD
Great company, arrived promptly! The riding leggings are really comfy, but unfortunately a tad see through - VPL when jumping! A bit disappointing considering the price, so probably wouldn't buy these leggings again, as have found better quality elsewhere. But looking forward to trying some of the tops to see what they're like.
Excellent quality but unfortunately even the size 4 was too loose on the legs. I would be more inclined to try other items of either delivery or returns were free.
Shopping was easy to find stuff but the gifts for Christmas have not arrived and only four days until Christmas.
The breaches ordered where extremely short and I’ve had to return them unfortunately but the track suit is amazing
The AD baselayers are amazing quality and so flattering, I am genuinely impressed by my new baselayer. The breeches on the other hand were very disappointing. They aren’t suited to people with long legs like myself and I the bottom is just much too short. I also am not a fan of the elastic waist band.
As a seasoned customer of AD,, I was disappointed with an item that shrank in the wash after following all instruction, the response was disregarded.
Lovely smart clothing but I wish the girls range went older than 10-11 years as buying my 12 year old the adult range is expensive!
honestly, i like aztec diamond and think the range of colours and items are great. however the baselayer arms are way too small! i got the medium, the actual baselayer was alright, a tad baggy, but still liked it. however i found out that the sleeves are way way too small. i couldn’t have gone any bigger sizes though because it wouldn’t have fit me. extremely disappointed but do love AD. The sale wasn’t much off but still got a couple of things. Just a point to bare in mind if ordering.
Service so far has been good but I had to return the good as the breeches were ridiculously short. Still waiting for the money back so will wait and see how that goes!
Staff were brilliant One item arrived damaged, one very poor embroidery and jodhpurs didn’t state elastic waste. Meghan dealt with it very efficiently
Order was incorrect and clothes are too tight.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are a little puzzled as we haven't received any information from you to tell us that your order was incorrect. If your order is incorrect, we would be more than happy to fix that for you if you get in touch. Our email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com We are sorry the fit isn't right for you, we have a full size guide available online. We would be more than happy to exchange any products for you. In future we would really appreciate it if you could contact us regarding any issues you may have, before leaving negative feedback as we would love to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter. Thank you, ADE x
Delivery was good, was very disappointed with the half zip hoodie, the shape and sizing was not as expected.
I'm sorry, but the Breeches didn't fit so well. So I sent them already back.
QUality can be bad as stitching is not great
Items delivered promptly as described a present for my granddaughter
very lovely business! beautiful and stylish products. baselayers could have a thicker material and stronger stitching but over all they are nice :) very lovely rain jacket too! got it in the black friday sale and its super.
Web site is always a bit tricky to use and recent jumper purchase was a bit thin and disappointing however I have always loved their leggings and base layers.
The leggings don’t seem to be as good quality as you would expect and are quick to lose elastic round the waist or develop holes...such a shame as my girls used to love AD but are now beginning to veer towards other brands
Hi Danielle, thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I can see from your order history that you have only tried our SS18 leggings, as your last order of leggings was in April. We as a brand strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and would strongly encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as you encounter any issues so that we can rectify them as quickly as possible. Our newest SS19 leggings were developed with meticulous attention to quality, durability, performance and detail and we fully stand by them as our best leggings yet- the feedback we have received from customers supports this. We would highly recommend trying them! If you would like to discuss this further or if you have any issues in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com. Thank you -Team ADE x
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.69 based on 3,903 reviews