Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beautiful top and beautiful colour
Absolutely love them. So warm but a super thin layer, wishing I got them at the start of winter!
I’m so in love with every piece I own from AD, definitely recommend to anyone looking for comfy riding clothes!!🤍
size guide accurate and helpful, I ordered from the outlet and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and the fit. The thermal leggings are amazing and I wont hesitate shopping with AD again. Delivery was also super quick
I was skeptical about switching to riding leggings from breeches as I’d seen so many that were thin, see through and unflattering - but I took the plunge and bought some from AD and I haven’t looked back. I have 3 sets of leggings and base layers now and will keep buying more. Both products are extremely flattering and fit in all the right places, and are such great quality, no need for tights under these!

They ship so quickly, and their packaging and branding is lovely - the little details really add to the quality, but AD cover all that even down to the branded tag fasteners!
Super stylish base layers for children! Thank you Aztec Diamond - this young riders collection is comfy, warm and looks amazing. Everything from the ordering to the delivery was so quick and easy. Even came in lovely packaging! We have the black and navy now and will definitely be ordering more...
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 18th February 2021
I am absolutely in love with every piece I bought from AD, the base layers and leggings are a must-have!! They’re very comfortable and elegant.
Super soft and stretchy. Also smoothing for thighs/behind. Good product.
Still my favourite brand for equestrian and work out clothing. Amazing quality, fit and the customer service is fantastic. Can’t wait to see the new items you have coming.
I love your products especially the riding leggings. Delivery & returns are efficient

Your continual lack of stock & sizes really disappoints me & I’ve had to purchase elsewhere, I think this lets Aztec Diamond down.
Super Qualität!
Habe ein Shirt seit 2 Jahren und es sieht immer noch wie neu aus!
Brought £370 worth of things for my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day she absolutely loves it all good quality delivery is impeccable as well
Great leggings. So comfortable and durable. Just wish the price would come down!
I absolutely love the base layers so much! They’re so comfortable and I even started wearing them to work.
Comfiest riding tights I’ve got, I’ve got the black pair and grey pair. Absolutely love them. Definitely recommend
AD’s riding leggings are a staple, I now can’t imagine not having them! They fit a dream and are super functional. So pleased to have found them!
Very good quality, the clothes are just had anniversary of 2 years and they still in the same shape as in the beggining. It fits really good.
Love everything about it I have three base layers now two gillets and socks. Definitely more will be on order soon! Thank you!
5* customer service
Fast response

Just waiting for the refund to come back in to my account

Loved the fit very soft and just ordered a Pair of kids jodhpurs
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,663 reviews