Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Quick to respond and deal with issue amazing customer service!
Brilliant customer service, love the clothing for my daughter, good quality & lovely colours. Would recommend!!
My Daughter and I have been very happy with our products, if for any reason we’ve had to send anything back or there’s been a fault on an item it’s sorted out straight away- kept up to speed on sorting an item out- love this company’s attitude and customer service
I am very happy with the company and its products. I would like more breeches to be available. However, my main problem for the time being is that because of brexit I have to pay almost the same amount as the products in order to import them in Greece.
I love the new style of show jumper !! So warm and well designed SO in love 😍😍
My daughter loves these leggings and base layers. Pretty much all she will wear to ride in. Great fast delivery too
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 21st May 2021
I absolutely love the leggings.
The leggings are amazing and so comfy - will def be purchasing more! Delivery and packaging really good too! Thankyou AD equestrian for such a great product.
Good quality and fit, true to size and love the phone side pocket! Daughter very pleased with them and will look to buy in other colours 😃
Amazing quality
Exceptional!!!! Beautiful design and very comfortable as well. Leggings Are perfect for horse riding, the inner grip is minimal and very effective. Not constricting at all and the transpiring material makes them so easy to wear and do sport in it. So happy! Amazing service, from purchase until delivery. Professional, kind and very passionate for what they do. Really appreciated. Thank you!
Fast delivery, lovely riding tights, good quality
excellent service and love my new white breeches and top 😊
The quality of the leggings are amazing, really pleased with them and will definitely be ordering again!
I absolutely love the Aztec range so much I live in Australia so I have to be an online shopper from a far. The ranges are gorgeous really well fitted and comfortable to wear. If your not wearing this brand than you need to get busy I guarantee you won’t be sorry.
I got the pink baselayer for my birthday and loved it! It was super comfy to ride in, a lovely colour and super flattering to wear. However, after only 3 or 4 washes, the print for the logo began to peel and some of the letters on the writing down the arm peeled off completely. I can obviously still wear it but I am a quite disappointed. Due to this, I don't think I would purchase again.
Beautiful, comfortable amd smart gear. My daughter absolutely loves the feel and fit. Will definitely be back for more.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 18th May 2021
I have your riding leggings and love them, I also have a pair of your breeches which I also love but I found them a bit short in the leg and I'm only 5'3 but you still get 5 stars from me xx
I've ordered a few pair of breeches now and they are very comfortable. Very happy with my purchases.
My Granddaughter loves your Riding Leggings and lives in them. A great fit and looking forward to the Burgundy being back in stock.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,871 reviews