Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
My daughter has been admiring your clothing range for a while so is going to be so happy to receive these for her birthday. Excellent quality and fast delivery. Thank you.
(I did send a FB PM :-)) Wow! What a fantastic product. I ordered a hoodie from AD as I prefer riding in hoodies. Firstly the ordering was easy, then my order arrived quickly which was a massive bonus! The product quality is amazing, loads of little cool details (like a popper to keep the hood down when riding), great colour (grey is my thing!). It comes in a lovely little zip lock bag. I will certainly be ordering more!
Bought for my daughter, who since she started wearing the leggings, won't wear any other make.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Really nice quality clothing - fits perfectly & very flattering
I never received the product. It has been sitting in FedEx Memphis warehouse for over a week. Trying to get a response from FedEx is useless. Very frustrated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We have been notified by our couriers that the USA's customs are facing delays due to a high volume of shipments that are being processed at the moment. This is predominantly affecting large shipments however smaller shipments are also facing slight delays. We will chase your order with FedEx today, and send any updates via email. Thank you, Team AD,
Excellent quality and great fit!
Disappointed in quality of leggings, forever having to sew the seems up where they keep splitting and haven't been finished properly
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Please could you send us an email with your ADE order number Noeleen and a picture of the issue. I can't find leggings in your orders on the system, we would hate for a customer to be disappointed with a product, we'd love to take a look into this for you. Thank you, Team AD,
Bought the lilac base layer and the white bodysuit. The fit was perfect and super comfortable, not to mention these outfits were extremely elegant. Now I can sweat and be chic at the same time! I have recommended to my fellow #horsegirl buddies! If only we can have more freeship offers from time to time since I ordered from Taiwan😊😊
Extremely comfortable, a good weight, stretchy, true to size, easy to wash, perfect for ponyclub mounted games. The elastic joddy boot clips were a perfect addition. and amazing customer service team. The only thing I'd say is the silicone knee grips could be a bit more grippy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Brought some beige breeches, very smart and extremely comfortable
Sad that shipping and taxes to the EU is so high.Product quality is very good:)
While the prices are more on the expensive side, the quality is very good. The colors are also lovely. Only negative is that some of the items arrived with loose threads
My leggings are so soft and stretchy, but also reasonably thick so they aren’t too see through or cause discomfort in the saddle. Will definitely buy in more colours!
Great quality and design.
I received my package so quick all the way to Mexico, the quality is incredible and it is just so light, breathable and so good for sweat while riding!! (Ordered base layers, leggings and shirts) 10/10 would buy again!
I ordered some leggings and they were absolutely lovely, very comfortable
Very impressed with the fact that you married up my two separate orders made very close together and refunded my second lot of postage. Quality and finish of goods very good pleased with my purchases.
Daughter loves the leggings. She’s small and slight fit her age but these fit perfectly. Quick service
Great products reasonably priced and excellent customer service with very quick delivery
I ordered from Aztec Diamond Equestrian for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and ordered some wonderful breeches in the sale and also the blue show jumper. I absolutely love both of them! I have worn the jumper twice already, and will soon be out competing in the breeches. Everything seems high quality, great fabrics, lightweight but effective and very stylish. I received comments on the jumper immediately from friends on it's very first outing! I do like the lovely packaging, however as it is likely to go in the bin, do wonder if it is 100% necessary with sustainability goals....is my only question. Would definitely purchase again.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,871 reviews