Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
me encanta
Unbeatable quality clothing and perfect sizing.
The fabric quality was very good and comfy also the style and true to the size🙈
One of the seams thread came out within a week of use
It could only be Aztec Diamond grey leggings: they were out of stock so we signed up to be notified when back in stock. In came the notification, straight on the website, got what we wanted and not disappointed. Perfect fit (teen) and look and feel great. Delivery was quick. Brilliant!
I ordered a base layer for my daughter in extra small size, when the product arrived it was way too small. I decided to call customer service and Meghan was very receptive and understanding, she offered us a refund or exchange, we decided to go for the exchange. She sent us a prepaid label to return the item. During our conversation Meghan was wonderful. This is the best customer service I have received when buying online.
And the products are of an excellent quality!
aztec riding leggings and baselayers are my all time favourite!! so comfy and long lasting. i could wear them literally all day even when i’m not with my horses and they keep me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. would always recommend ad :)
Really pleased with products - quality and fit are excellent. Delivery very swift with great packaging
I was THRILLED with my purchase! Everything arrived quickly to the US and all my items fit perfectly. I am a difficult fit at 4’11” and 125 pounds, but I sized up to mediums as I’ve noticed UK brands tend to run smaller. The fabric is wonderful and this morning it was a little cooler but got in the high 70’s and I was extremely comfy. Gorgeous tights with just the right amount of stretch and I loved the burgundy 1/4 zip top. I also ordered the black T-shirt to wear with jeans. Quality products that look fabulous and hopefully stand up to the tough equestrian standards.
Amazing products, clear communication and great quality. Will be a returning costumer.
Ordered a 2nd pair absolutely love them so comfy and true to size
Paid for next day postage so shipping was fast.
Style of breeches is nice but leg length horrendous.
DO NOT buy if your over 5ft tall.
Love the look but won’t buy anymore due to cut of leg.
Photo is my 5’5 daughter and no we couldn’t pull them down anymore
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

Sorry, our breeches aren't working for you. The breeches we have online at the moment have been designed to be a cropped fit, this is to stop any rubbing in the boot we understand this doesn't work for everyone.
We do have a new range in the early stages of production. We are hoping to have them available online later this year, they are longer in the leg and are a completely new design.

I can see you're still within the returns period, If you do need any help returning your breeches to us please contact our customer service team.
info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

We would hate for any customer to be left feeling disappointed with a product.

Team AD,
Great and fitted apparel. Really love how it looks and stays in the same spot while riding.
Absolutely love my new base layers & leggings that I just received yesterday, Perfect material for both warm and cold days. Thank you Aztec!
Good quality products, pretty and true to size. They could be warmer, though.
Fantastic products
I loved the fast shipping time. Also loved the sweatshirt that I bought, however the breeches felt like they are made of less quality fabric and will not buy them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I'm so sorry you not happy with your breeches. You're more than welcome to return the breeches to us and we will happily refund your account or we can process an exchange for another item, we would hate for anyone to be left feeling disappointed. I can see you still within our returns/exchanges period If you do need any help getting your parcel back to us please send us an email, a member of the team will be more than happy to help. :)

Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com
The shipping was so fast!!!
The baselayer is very flattering and comfortable and I also like the leggings, definitely will be buying more!
My daughter was the lucky winner of a Pony Magazine competition, winning a £100 Aztec Diamond voucher. She was so excited by winning and loves her new gear, which is excellent quality and delivered extremely quickly. Thank you Aztec Diamond you have made my daughter very happy indeed during a very hard lockdown!
Beautiful top and beautiful colour
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,662 reviews