Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
The baselayer s are lovely colours nice and thin and comfy.
The breeches are comfy, however with my beige ones some of the white bottom bit always rises up above my boots.
My socks are really comfy and don’t slip down, but they are rather large, I am a size 7 and they are still quite loose around my foot and calf.
Always love receiving orders from you though, you have a great range of products and the come really quickly!
Great customer service. Beautiful products. Just wish you had more discounts or promotions as my daughter wants everything in every colour!!
Great quality product and quick delivery. Thank you
Amazing quality but shipping is ridiculously expensive.
I have bought Aztec from day one of launch, I love love love it !
New leggings and tops,hoodies Are amazing quality so stylish and flattering too !!
The rain coat is my fave I never take it off !
My favourite riding wear! Always good quality, long lasting clothing with fast shipping. After I had ordered, my items had been dispatched within 20 minutes! Such a lovely range of colours and items too.
Aztec diamond clothing is unreal. There comfortable and affordable.
I love my Aztec diamond equestrian blue base layer and riding leggings,its so pretty. I am excited to order from you guys again.
Excellent service
Fast shipping, but a bit expensive. Very nice leggings
Very good quality and doesn’t take ages to arrive.
Still waiting
Hi Jessica,

We have just tracked your parcel and it appears to have been delivered to your address on June 20th- only two days after you placed the order. If this is not the case, please get in touch with our team- we are always here to help.

Kind Regards,

Team AD x
Lovely packages and a quick delivery. Will deffo shop again :)
I have now placed several orders with Aztec Diamond. Each time has been easy and quick to do. The website is great and the order process is quick. Delivery also been a quick turn around event last order during the COVID. Highly recommend !
Excellent product and prompt delivery. I would definately reccomend Aztec Dismond
Love love love 💓
Fantastic customer service after a very delayed delivery (no fault of Aztec Diamond) - thank you for sending a replacement parcel so quickly. Leggings are brilliant quality too!
Amazing clothes at amazing price! And can’t believe how fast everything shipped and arrived to me!
Excellent quality goodvalue
My daughter and I both love Aztec Diamond, especially the riding tights and base layers. The competition jumper is also fabulous under a riding jacket for warmth at shows.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,493 reviews