Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"One of the best equestrian brand out there, high quality and stylish."
"Absolutely gorgeous stuff unfortunately I only got to wear it once as it was stolen out of my car with various other show items I will buy again when I get paid x"
"Comfortable breathable material but also keeps you warm when required."
"Great products however shortage of stock makes it difficult to buy."
"Quick delivery of lovely riding leggings and base layer top."
"Love the fit and the looks of the items I ordered. Can’t wait for the next sale."
"Products are lovely quality especially the leggings and the technical t shirts. Lovely colours and is really stunningly created ."
"Amazing products for an amazing price! The fabrics are fenomenal, very comfortable and strechy and follow every curve of your body! Recommend to everyone who wants to look elegant and also have the comfort they want!"
"Elegant design and great quality! Absolutely love this brand! Fast delivery too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ"
"Standard of new base layers are just amazing - fit is perfect and very comfortable. I love my white saddlepad and wear it out at most competitions. Love the t-shirts and can not wait to try out my white breeches in competition !!!"
"I've ordered many items from Aztec Diamond Equestrian over the last year and the service from ordering to delivery is easy, straightforward and efficient. I continue ordering as the quality and style of clothing is great and admired on many occasions at training team training thanks everyone involved."
"Easy website and quick shipping."
"The products you sell are amazing, however I think there is a large gap between young riders and adults. We love your matching outfits they are modern,functional, technical and the horse loves the comfort of the saddle pad. I have just the girl if you are looking for models or for help fitting in between sizes."
"The riding pants are amazing! Fit is true to web description as are pictures. They are comfortable, durable and made well for long-term use. The shipping process is fine-tuned as I tracked my shipment and have had no problems with this and previous orders."
"I like how it looks and the quality. But I ordered 2 Pullover and they fit quite different. I normaly wear Size s and ordered both pullover in Size Medium. One of them is a bit to short."
"Very comfy clothing"
"It’s a very good brand, high quality products: but watch the sizes, they are quite tricky and change from product to product"
"Amazing products but the material could be a bit thicker"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 1,071 reviews