Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"My 4 products came from the UK to Victoria, Australia in less then 2 weeks which was incredible! I was also very surprised at how amazing the quality was. All four items are very stylish and the baselayers keep me cool when riding in the warmer weather and the show sweater keeps me warm while riding on cooler days. Not to mention how amazing the grey breeches are, so comfortable and look amazing! Overall very impressed"
"Lovely fashionable wear!"
"Love the bran looks so nice , only thing is I bought some socks and within the first couple of times wearing them they already have worn at the heels and soon will have a hole"
Hi Ellen, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. If you would like to discuss this further our customer service team would be more than happy to help. Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Great quality and stylish."
"I ordered Black riding leggings and when they arrived, they were dirty and there was dirty paper with the leggings..."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We can assure you this is definitely NOT how we expect any of our products to arrive and we are concerned as to how this has happened. We would love to help resolve your disappointment, please contact us via email - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

"Excellent products, comfortable and good fit!! Would highly recommend and will be buying again! Quick delivery too!"
"Nice to deal with, fast shippment"
"Very happy with the quality of the leggings and speedy delivery."
"Please provide size chart with detailed measurements in cm or inch"
Hi Marah,

We do have a full sizing guide with measurements on our website, I am so sorry you missed this.
"Lovely, al"
"Very Beautiful Quality. Will shop again."
"Product lasted just short of 12 months , so you gave me 10% discount code"
Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Looking onto the account I can see it was over 12 months from the date of purchase to when you got in touch with us. Unfortunately this was out of our warranty period and the product had been discontinued, so we were limited with what resolution options we could provide.

We apologise if this left you disappointed, we do urge customers to get in touch with us as soon as they can, if they notice a problem.

"Standard shipping is very expensive"
"Bad quality, bigger sizes, not everything came in the mail!"
Hi, I can see that you have now spoken to a member of our team and had the issue resolved. We do urge customers to get in touch with us as soon as they notice a problem and before leaving feedback just to give us the
opportunity to try and resolve the matter.

Nethertheless, we are very happy the problem has been rectified and hope you are happy with you products. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have a great day! Thank you, ADE x
"Love this company. Reasonably priced for the equestrian industry, yet so comfortable and flexible. I buy all the way from the US and have no regrets. Very helpful when I asked questions. Highly Recommend"
"I Love it. It looks very good and it’s very confortable!"
"Clothing is very stylish. However, my only disappointment is the way the logo on the leggings has started to peel away from the material. And yes, I have followed the washing guidelines and care to the letter. Otherwise, no complaints and would purchase more pieces for my daughter."
Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We are so pleased you would purchase products with us again. However, the lettering on our products should not be pealing so we would advise getting in touch with our customer service team and they should be able to assist you with this. Our email address is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Fast order processing and delivery! High quality, stylish and comfortable!"
"Previously, in the very early days I had a pair of leggings that I bought for a friend that have been excellent quality all up until now. About a year or two later, I bought myself two pairs of leggings and wasn't overly impressed with the quality - waistband twisting after the first (30 degree or lower) wash, stitching coming a bit loose in places. Last week however, I had some vouchers to use up and bought myself a teal base layer and navy leggings and so far, I'm sooo much happier with the quality this time around. The waistband has been sewn in to this generation of leggings which is a massive selling point for me, and the base layer is comfortable. Aztec diamond is such a beautiful, one of a kind brand and I really hope it continues to get the best quality possible for the price."
"Usually I am a 10uk/6us/38eu so I ordered a medium base layer, being the smaller end of the 10-12 sizing range. It fits just about but I wouldn't want it any smaller! Comes up slightly on the small side but is comfortable. Haven't tested it out riding yet though. Lovely quality and colour and arrived quickly."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 515 reviews