Azimo Reviews

2nd Floor, 4-5 Bonhill Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Live Chat

How would you rate Azimo ?

"Very happy long time user. Costumer service are very efficient and very fast transfer. Saved a lot of time."
"Please Avoid this AZIMO like a necked wire or like plug! They are very dangerous to use!Because you will regret it I sent #110,000 to my family account in Nigeria. After holding my money from Friday to Monday! Then,end up paid only #10,000 into my beneficiary account They sent me that all my #110,000 was delivered! Thank God I have all my evidence to fight them to Get my money back!Right now they still holding my #110,000"
"The first couple of rates were excellent but once they think you are hooked, the rates are the worse compared to others. I have now reverted back to sending money to a domicilary acc so the receiver can change the money themselves. So much for ease of use"
"I regret using this money transfer, so prospective customers like me should be beware of them. I have been trying to send around 400£ since around 9 am today. Even though they already deducted the money from my account. On checking to confirm if it was indeed sent, I discovered they kept my money hanging under the pretense of needing an ID documentation from me. I spent about 6 hours scanning the bio page of my international passport and their website kept sending me a message they couldn't read what was on the page! Due to frustration, I decided to send a photographed copy directly to the only contact info they have on their page ie., an email address, yet the email persisted in saying my passport was turned down! Next, I tried the last option of downloading their app thinking the authoumatic scanner they installed on their app would finally do the magic, it ended up being the same nightmare. The scanner just didn't work! Finally, I gave up after 6 hours and informed them I was cancelling my order and no longer interested, but until now, the context of their replies to me is how I needed to submit additional documents/ proof of identity! What a failed attempt at a money transfer services firm. They neither have no telephone contact nor chat accessibility. As a customer, you restricted to either the FAQS section or a lone email address provided and nothing more! I am writing here again, please return my money back to my account as I no longer need your services. I travel with my international passport all of the time and it is not my problem if you can't read the English texts on the page while other international bodies have never had problems reading same. And there is nothing wrong with my phone scanner or camera in case you were wondering as I use Samsung galaxy 8 phone."
"My experiencia with Azimo was Great. It was hard to believes but In few hours time my money Transfer went from Spain And reached Argentina with a Minimum fee. I won't hesitate to use their services any time in the future."
"I often do internacional transfers. My experiencia with Azimo was simply Great. It was hard to believes but In few hours time the money Transfer went from Spain And reached Argentina. The first Transfer was free, And the following transfers only With a Minimum fee. I won't hesitate to use their services any time un the future And recomend my contacts to to trust Azimo."
"Azimo transfers money on ridiculously high rate. Not worth it! I will recommend everyone to use Western Union or World Remit that offer fast money delivery with very little cost."
"I transfer money overseas regularly, as an ex-pat, and always use the service offering the best exchange rate. On this occassion, it was a small amount of cash I was sending and Azimo offered the best rate, even taking into account their £12 transaction fee. When the money arrived with the recipient, the $390nz transfer amount had become only $360nz. I expect the receiving bank to take a small fee but in my experience this has never been more than 1.5%. A fee of 7.7% (on top of the £12 already paid) is ridiculous and unheard of. On checking with the recipient, their bank confirmed that no charges had been applied upon receiving the funds so must have been applied by the sending company. Assuming this must be a mistake I contacted Azimo who very rudely and abruptly told me that this was the fee of intermediary banks which they have no control over and, essentially, told me to go away and stop complaining. In my opinion, Azimo are a cowboy outfit with astronomical hidden charges. Their claim that the fee of intemediary banks is outside of their control is a lie as having used upwards of 10 different forex companies I have never been charged anything beyond a small commission from the receiving bank. I advise you avoid Azimo entirely. Edit"
"Worst of transfer bunch. Avoid if you can.Use HiFx instead. Lots of excuses and red tape. Money will reach faster if you posted it . 10 days still under review. What a joke. Worst thing is they have my money in their account earning them interest and when you ask you cancel transaction , they say money will be returned to you in 7-10 days . This company is a joke. Dave Rao"
"I have been expecting a large transfer at my US bank for days. My business associate in Holland tried Azimo at my suggestion. The funds were transferred to Azimo from his account on Oct. 27. Here it is Nov 4 and I still have not yet received the money. THAT'S 7 BUSINESS DAYS! A man in a rowboat could have delivered the money faster. Lousy customer service, rude, and difficult to get anyone to talk to. They advertise time frames like "Direct to Bank Account - NEXT DAY" and via "SWIFT - 24 HOURS". What a load of BULLS#*T!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, SEND YOUR MONEY WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST!!"
"Stay Away! Not a honest company! I I had scheduled a transfer on a Friday and of course I understand the banks take time to move the money, but when I get an e-mail on the follow Tuesday stating they cannot honor the transfer since the rates have fallen in my favor then something is very wrong. I never received a credit when the rates were in Azimo's favor. So needless to say I would recommend going with other companies that stand behind their product and don’t blame the customer when I was simply upset that the e-mail stated clearly to send the money to them within 3 days. Not send it as longs as the rates are in Azimo's favor. Stay away!!!"
Azimo is rated 2.18 based on 11 reviews