Azendi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Azendi

How would you rate Azendi?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Azendi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
James
"Jewellery shop assistants can sometimes be very abrupt and pushy with their products. The lady that served me in the Leeds shop was excellent. She asked the right questions to help me with my decision and was comfortable enough to have a genuinely nice conversation. This kind of service is what will make me go back to them in the future."
Sharon June Willis
"Beautiful quality silver angel wing necklaces, i was so impressed i bought 6 to leave to my neices because i am very ill. generous discount given aswell. beautifully wrapped. 100% service and quality. Well done Azendi."
"Excellent customer service. Informed every step of the way."
Azendi is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews