A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love A year of dates products ! It’s fun and surprising , contagious (in a good way) makes you want to share with your family & friends and gets you to spend quality with the ones you love! You will love the products! Highly recommend 😍 Also you get a rapid response and great customer service from A year of dates!
Very good idea for having more Dates
Brilliant so delighted I bought this my husband and I love it. We’re going through IVF At the moment and this is helping is to maintain our relationship
Loving our year of date box, it's quickly become a Tuesday tradition. Some dates are stacking up while we think of the action plan. However we are spending more time together and thinking outside the box. Perfect anniversary gift for the hard to buy for husband! Amazing company, great customer service...keep up the good work!
A little box of big ideas! What a great idea. It’s really helped us to focus on make more time for each other without the pressure of having to decide or agree on what to do! It gives us something to look forward to and it’s totally flexible.
Quick delivery and a fantastic, good quality and unique product. I received a Year of Dates as a gift and now have purchased it for others as I love it so much.
I recently bought the 50th year box for a friend’s birthday and was blown away when it arrived. The presentation was beautiful! I hope my friend loves it when she receives it, I’m certain she will.
My husband loved his 'year of dates' box. It was beautifully presented and is now being proudly displayed on our shelf in the dining room.
Very unique gift and lovely for couples and families!
Absolutely love these products. Got the first one for my husband and myself as new parents and loved it so much I get them for birthdays or anything. Beautiful boxes and wonderful ideas :)
Bought as gifts 3 times now. Great product.
Brilliant present for a loved one, present that keeps on giving
A great present that ‘keeps giving’, it’s lovely to hear what the recipient has chosen to do with the different prompt during the year
Very good value for money, great gift
Excellent company & excellent service. I bought a set for my boss at work who was retiring and she loves them. She’s looking forward to seeing what adventure each envelope brings her ! I Definitely recommend these and il definitely be buying another set again for other occasions in the future and may even treat myself to a set too!
Love this product !!!!!
We love it! We have been using the cards almost every week since our anniversary and gives us something to look fordward to do as a couple😊
Such a lovely gift. So much fun and really envolves both of us. We pick one each at a time and plan together its fab and i love the book to document it in
Brilliant idea! I love the product x
Excellent service and quality. Highly recommend.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.97 based on 104 reviews