A Year of Dates Reviews

A Year of Dates 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Charlotte Dickinson
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Jan smith
I am very impressed with the quality of this and look forward to use the blank cards. The love hearts were a lovely touch.
Service was excellent and even went the extra mile and delivered the next day as I live in Bolton. Have enjoyed using the date box with my husband. Will buy again!
Bought as a gift for a friend. Beautifully packaged and excellent quality product.
Such a lovely idea! I bought the New Parents box for friends who have recently had a baby, and they loved it! I'm already planning which sets to get other friends for their birthdays or special occasions!
I was given a box for my 50th birthday and am loving opening the envelopes. Some of the things I am able to do, but others will have to wait until circumstances change. I purchased a journal as a way of recording the events to be able to look back in years to come. I will be buying these as gifts in the future.
Amazing product
I ordered this as a gift for my partner, i had the box personalised, its lovely and arrived within 2 days!
Great gift and great service
Lots of lovely gifts that are different from other sites.
Such a wonderful idea! I have not given to my husband yet as it is an anniversary present but I am so excited to see his face. It’s presented so beautifully too.

Service and delivery all first class. I can not fault it in any way. I am just so excited to give the gift and enjoy the dates!

Thank you very much.
Hello,
I bought The gift and Had sent to them So have not seen the product myself but have heard they liked the idea.
I was looking for a gift to send to ROI For 30 bday and a relative sent me link to notonthehighstreet. In current climate sending gifts “overseas“ is difficult.
I saw this there and following on a couple of enquiries ordered direct to try to get something on time. Paid special delivery and Projected delivery was Day after but Actually arrived on the day And impressed by that and £5 for tracked delivery compares very well for £1.68 to just send untracked bday card to ROI via Royal Mail.
I bought this for my hubby as a wedding anniversary present as he is not at all romantic, and I must say my box of a year of dates is fabulous and so much fun. We have yet to use them all but it’s brought the spark back and even doing things at home has been fun. I highly recommend this.
This was just the most perfect baby shower gift for my best friend & her husband.
AYOD has helped me and my significant other look forward to the weekends/date night and gives us a GREAT Monday routine of picking a card and planning out our date night. I was recommended by a friend ok Instagram and I have been sharing it ever since because it is such an easy and fun thing to add to your date nights. I have nothing but great memories since starting AYOD. I recommend it to everyone, couples or families. Definitely adds more fun and gives you something to look forward to!
Professional, quick, beautifully crafted.
Couldn't have been more impressed with the service. As a result of my own forgetfulness, I was working on some very tight timelines but the response was immediate and less than 24 hours after clicking on their website, the package had arrived.

Really pleased with the quality of the product and it certainly went down well!
We love our Year of Dates gifts! We have bought ourselves one and one for some friends! They are fun, inspiring and a lovely way to ensure that you remain thoughtful and enjoy togetherness in your relationship! They are top quality in terms of content and finish, and the customer service is also exceptional.
Had a box gifted to us at our wedding, lived it and the memories we made. Have now purchased 5 so far for family, who also love this unique gift.
Fast service and a fantastic anniversary gift for friends, very good quality, recipient was very pleased with this gift, will definitely order again
Bought as an anniversary present and it’s a perfect gift the wife loves it as do i, will not be our last purchase
Bought thisfor my daughter's 40th and she was really thrilled with it.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.92 based on 281 reviews