Axtell Mixtrucks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Axtell Mixtrucks

How would you rate Axtell Mixtrucks ?

"Thanks Axtel for your extremely professional service- despite the relatively small amount of concrete required for our workshop base. Your driver Shaun could not have been more helpful! A first class ambassador for you. We will definitely come back again."
"I recently had 9 cu/m of volumetric concrete delivered and pumped into footings for an extension, the Driver of the concrete lorry and the crew on the pump lorry could not have been more helpful (what a professional service) I have never used the volumetric pumped service before but would recommend it without hesitation. I will be using the service again when i get the floor slab cast. if anyone from Axtell reads this review Please pass my thanks to the Driver and the pump crew job well done."
Axtell Mixtrucks is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews