Axminster Tools & Machinery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Axminster Tools & Machinery

How would you rate Axminster Tools & Machinery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Axminster Tools & Machinery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael Murray
"Tools are always very good quality at a competitive price.Arrive within a few days and are always well packaged."
Jon Wall
"Great product at a realistic price. The Rider series planes I bought are brilliant and well worth serious woodworkers looking into - I bought the shoulder plane and low angle block plane. Sharp out of the box, even better with a bit of fettling......."
Mr John Kilmister
"Good products & good service"
Simon Ely
"Always efficient, extensive stock, good prices. I have no need to go anywhere else."
John Ramsay
"Ordered a new drive belt for my bandsaw at 4-30 in the afternoon, and it was delivered next morning. I have used Axminister Tools in the past and always found them very helpful and knowledgeable with excellent delivery times and after sales.."
Ian
"The ordering from a big company website was easy. Their delivery is quick. The items are of good quality."
"Bought a slipstone to sharpen gouge chisels. Product arrived fairly quickly in good condition today. I haven't used it yet but would expect it to do the job. Good that I was able to check out as a guest rather than having to set up an account and password. It is quite a pain having to create passwords for every web site I shop on. So thanks for the product and for keeping it simple to purchase."
Jonathan
"Fabulous customer service and range of products."
"Good website for hard to find crafting tools and accessories."
Axminster Tools & Machinery is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews