AX Paris Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does AX Paris deliver?

About AX Paris: AX Paris is a fun, fashionable, affordable women’s brand, best known for its New Look, House of Fraser and Debenhams concessions. Axparis.co.uk provides great looks and sizzling celebrity style fashion brands with a wide range of affordable casual and eveningwear to suit every occasion. From body-cons, bodysuits shift and smock dresses to winter woolies and faux fur customers can get a bargain starting from just £15.

Sales@axparis.co.uk

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how AX Paris made you happy

"Becareful when ordering items off this website as all sale items will be refunded as a gift card as opposed to your card. Contacting customer service isn't helpful. Very disappointed ."
Are you AX Paris? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had to return items as the sizing was inconsistent. I had four dresses of the same style and size but in different colours. Each dress fit completely different, either way to small or hung off me, but all a size 10. The lighter coloured dresses were see through as well. Returned them and was issued a refund in the form if vouchers as they were sale items. It states in thier terms and conditions that sale items are non refundable, but who scrolls through T&C's before they buy clothing. It should be made clear on the listing or at check out. I wouldn't mind but I can't afford to pay another £8 on postage and returns for items not fit for purpose. I ordered from them about a year back and had the exact same issue with sizing. Bought three of the same dress in different colours. The dresses were really nice and I kept one of them. The other two, although the same style as the one I kept, barely covered by arse when the other one came to my knees. Seems like they put all thier faulty items on sale, refuse refund and save losing profit. However, if items are faulty and can't be worn then they are basically stealing from you. So now I'm down close on £88 and stuck with a voucher I can't use. Nice! I won't use them again. Wish I had remembered the company name from the first time round. I will try to get a refund but given the fact there products are so poor, they scam you with thier return policy and thier lack of customer service I'm not hopeful."
"Spent £200 send dresses back due to sequins falling off them and poor quality. Will only refund credit vouchers and consisting ignores e mails and contacts or comes back with a generic repetitive answer that’s not resolving"
"Ordered £100+ worth of clothing, charged me twice for delivery, customer services unhelpful. Paid for next day delivery - LATE. Items see through/bad quality/sequins dropping off. Returned (you also have to pay for return postage) to find out that if items are in the sale you DO NOT get your money back, instead a voucher to use on more of their poorly made clothes.. disgusting. Avoid."
"awful company, wont refund my money, wont reply back to emails, please do not waste your money, the clothes turn up late and poor quality, when you return them you have to pay for a return and then they refuse give you your money back."
"Needed to get a dress for a wedding so spend £111 on a few different dresses to try on. found one I liked, paid £6 to return the rest of them that I didn't want and yesterday I received a gift card for £90!! I only used the site to t myself ONE dress and now I've got £90 to spend by July. If I order clothes to try on ill have to spend more money sending them back because of their poor sizing. If you buy anything that's in the sale you wont get your money back. Id like to say I'm never shopping with this company again but I am now being forced into spending another £90 with them."
"The customer service rep is awesome. delivery was quick and issue was quickly dealt with"
"The quality is really bad!! See through, not true to size (even though I am the same size and body type as the model on the website who wore the dress I ordered!). Wasted time and money. What a scam!!!!"
"Dresses are nice but customer service appalling, there is no option to cancel orders (even within minutes of placing order) and they charge you a huge amount to return products if they don’t fit or aren’t what you expected. I’d avoid and use ASOS instead"
"paid for next day delivery, did not receive ... still waiting on my order, cant contact them directly. what the hell is this shop!"
"Brilliant service, we ordered 2 prom dresses, both arrived in good time, both lovely, high quality and excellent value for money."
"I purchased an amazing little navy dress for amazing value! The dress material was a little 'slinky' so it did ride up slightly but I still love it. It's an incredibly flattering wrap style for a size 14 and has a pretty girlie floral pattern too. Even delivery was great. So I'll definitely be ordering again from AX Paris."
"The audacity this company has to ASSURE people their products will arrive fault free and on time is shocking. To be told, the day before an event, that the product ordered is no longer available (even though the order had been placed 2 WEEKS PRIOR) is absolutely disgusting. This being the regretful second order from AX Paris - after the first order in which they sent the order with a tear down the side, being assured a replacement would arrive on time. After numerous attempts of contacting customer service, (which is nearly as bad as their morals) eventually we were able to speak to someone. No help at all. No business should have the right to lie to their clients - also heard of quality check? I recommend it."
"Una buena serie era Stargate Atlantis y sus plcieulas Stargate era una buena serie y plcieula si la encontrais me la volveria a ver entera cada dia que me preguntan doy parte de esta web a la gente que quiere ver pelis y no sabe donde verlas por que quitaron megavideo, estais haciendo un gran aporte a los demas."
"I bought a dress and a bag and needed to return both. The dress didn't fit s the sizing isn't that accurate and the handbag had a broken zipper. Since they refused to send a free return postage I had to pay to return the items which just makes me not want ti buy from them ever again. It was their fault that the items didn't work out, not mine!"
AX Paris is rated 1.87 based on 15 reviews