AX Paris Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AX Paris

How would you rate AX Paris?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The audacity this company has to ASSURE people their products will arrive fault free and on time is shocking. To be told, the day before an event, that the product ordered is no longer available (even though the order had been placed 2 WEEKS PRIOR) is absolutely disgusting. This being the regretful second order from AX Paris - after the first order in which they sent the order with a tear down the side, being assured a replacement would arrive on time. After numerous attempts of contacting customer service, (which is nearly as bad as their morals) eventually we were able to speak to someone. No help at all. No business should have the right to lie to their clients - also heard of quality check? I recommend it."
"Una buena serie era Stargate Atlantis y sus plcieulas Stargate era una buena serie y plcieula si la encontrais me la volveria a ver entera cada dia que me preguntan doy parte de esta web a la gente que quiere ver pelis y no sabe donde verlas por que quitaron megavideo, estais haciendo un gran aporte a los demas."
Cheryl Packard
Verified Buyer
"I bought a dress and a bag and needed to return both. The dress didn't fit s the sizing isn't that accurate and the handbag had a broken zipper. Since they refused to send a free return postage I had to pay to return the items which just makes me not want ti buy from them ever again. It was their fault that the items didn't work out, not mine!"
AX Paris is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews