AW Cycles Reviews

Caversham
Reading

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate AW Cycles ?

"I thought that aw cycles is a great shop and the cousturmers survive was really good as soon as we entered the shop a man walked up to us and asked us if we need any help we amiadiatly said yes and he then said what are you looking for we then told him what we needed and then he went straight off and brought all of the equipment that that we asked for out he then explainedhow to use them and gave us more useful facts about the product anyway I think that aw cycles is a great shop to go to you should really try it."
"Amongst many other things I bought a tyre from them which wore through AT ITS SIDES (sic!) within a few weeks. They insisted that I would have done something wrong. I cycle to work daily (10mls) and have never heard such nonsense in other companies. If in doubt, I would have kept my customers happy and retain them, they clearly didn't! Albert"
AW Cycles is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews