AVRillo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AVRillo
"Helpful, confident, secure and quickly. Thanks"
"Good experience, very efficient, professional"
"very good at responding to emails fast with all queries I had."
Mrs Mottram
Verified Buyer
"The staff at AVRillo are very professional and welcoming, nothing was ever too much and they would always get back to you quickly. They were very patient in explaining the procedure of everything."
"I found A V Rillo to be very professional - a 5 star service! Devi and her team were helpful at all times, quickly returned our calls and kept us informed at every stage of the process. Overall we were very pleased and would recommend them to others."
Mrs Rayner
Verified Buyer
"The service level that AVRillo provided for the sale of two of my properties was very professional and on point. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Very satisfied! Jenny"
"Thanks AVRillo for making our move so smooth.Regards John"
Mrs Sandeman
Verified Buyer
"They have been so wonderful to me!! So understanding and helpful I would certainly pass their company on to family and friends"
"Very quick and efficient"
"Speed and attention to detail was 1st class."
Mrs Jacks-Bryant
Verified Buyer
"They were so helpful, quick and friendly. They answered every question super quickly and professionally, I have no complaints at all."
Mr Waterhouse
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient throughout. Excellent service"
"Amazing service, helpful, friendly and very efficient. Would certainly recommend. Sarah an absolutely pleasure to deal with."
"Friendly and reliable staff"
"You have worked very fast and always kept me informed and were easy to contact"
"Nazia at Avrillo was amasing, Nazia was always cheerful and friendly, and so helpful took all the stress out of my move, I would recommend Avrillo to family and friends, and anybody who wanted to move home, without to much hassle. They were brill"
"Crackin smooth every thing sorted can’t fault them"
"Professional"
Mrs Gregory
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the great work AVRillo did for us. The communication was brilliant."
Miss Kelly