Avlounge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Avlounge

How would you rate Avlounge?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Avlounge in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I will always buy my DVD players from AV Lounge, even when I live in a different country like now! They have exactly what a person needs at reasonable prices and incredible knowledge on how to select what is best for your needs...most importantly, you can trust them."
"I received very good service from the beginning. The price was competitive and the communication was excellent. As promised, the delivery driver contacted me the day before delivery and half an hour prior to arrival. The only thing that let them down was the fact that the delivery driver allowed my 55" TV to blow over in the wind as he left it unattended getting it off the van, the other delivery man was still in the cab. Luckily the TV seems OK but it could've been easily avoided if they had unloaded it together. Overall a positive experience but such a shame they fell at the last hurdle!"
Avlounge is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews