Aviva Reviews

How can I contact Aviva?

info@aviva.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Aviva made you happy

"would have been better to talk to someone"
Are you Aviva? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are the worst financial company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They took over Friends Life who were great, so I was stuck with them. All I wanted to do was close an account and have the funds sent to my bank and it took two months of me ringing and ringing them, making complaints while they sat on their hands and did nothing. After I got the money, they rang and apologised and promised they would raise a new complaint because they had ignored my original complaints. Although that was their idea, I have been waiting for an answer from them for four months, yet on their website they claim they will reply in four weeks or tell you why not. I sent a complaint to their Helpdesk which they acknowledged but when I asked for the department dealing with it, they refused to tell me and despite chasing, the department has not replied. My advice would be to steer well clear of them. Indifference is endemic. It would be too much of a coincidence to talk to over a dozen of their people, on different days and always get a lazy one."
"good quotes and service over the past 6 years"
"Multi-Car CON! First year, no problem. Then change a car, they quoted me £1041 additional to change a Mini JWC to Audi S3. Other quoted £325 for the full year - AVIVA are Rip Off merchants!"
"Good customer service but TV ad mis leading"
"Attempted to make a claim on my policy for bike theft, to be told that cause I live in a flat and use a secure communal bike store they cannot accept my claim. To add insult to injury I was told that adding additional cover would have protected my bike. Nowhere on their website was it clearly stated that bikes are excluded in communal bike stores. Avoid Aviva insurance at all costs!"
"very expensive !!!!"
"increased price by 40 pounds to a loyal customer, not a good way to maintain retention."
"Have used them for a long time. Never had any problems."
"Incredible Not good at all its not worth your time guy"
"On 11th December my windscreen was cracked by a stone flung up by a passing car, a pretty serious crack that just missed intruding upon the driver's field of view. When I got home I went through the Aviva website, paid the excess via debit card, and was then surprised to discover that the screen couldn't be fixed until 9th January. When I phoned Autoglass (Aviva's agent for windscreen repairs) I found that this was due to their agent not being in our area until that time. To add insult to injury, their agent wouldn't be able to collect my car from my workplace; no, I would have to take two or three hours off work and take it to their repair shop miles from my workplace myself, and wait while the windscreen was replaced. Now, I live in a UK offshore location, granted, but there are three local windscreen repair places nearby, one of which said that they could have sourced a new windscreen and installed it within a week. Unfortunately, Aviva insist that their customers must use Autoglass so I have no choice but no wait. Meanwhile I have no option but to carry on using the car, with the crack steadily growing in size day after day; it is now well into the driver's field of view and has attracted some comment from my work colleagues to the effect that it is clearly unsafe and that I am taking a risk, etc. etc. Despite Aviva being made aware of this I have not been offered a courtesy car nor the option of having the windscreen replaced at a local outlet. In fact, they haven't got back to me at all. I have been with Aviva for years for both vehicle and home insurance but I simply won't be renewing with them again after being let down like this."
"YOU ARE COVERED FOR NOTHING. THEY WOULD FIND ALL POSSIBLE EXCUSES.. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR... RECORD ALL YOUR CALLS. ASK ALL POSSIBLE QUESTIONS TO ENSURE THAT THEY FULLY DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE COVERED FOR GO AND VIEW ALL THE REAL REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT.... THOUSAND OF UNHAPPY CLIENTS... THEY CONTACTED TRUSTPILOT TO REMOVE MY COMMENTS... MY COMMENTS ARE BASED ON FACTS AND NO LIES.... ISN'T IT TIME TO GIVE THE TASTE OF THEIR OWN POISON? UNLESS YOU HAVE RECORDED CALLS... THEY WILL NEVER COVER YOU FOR ANYTHING.. YOU CAN BUY RECORDING FACILITIES ON "APP" AS LITTLE AS 5 £ ALL THE BEST"
"Hello, on the other hand you do not have any document signed by me or my authorization, you do not have my address where I pay all the cancellation invoices and it is unlawful. If the money is not returned, I will claim the months, damages and losses created by my loss of time, plus the scam of being a foreigner and not having knowledge of the language."
"Fast and quality service."
"My daughters car window was smashed by a chap who was strimming grass outside her home, she witnessed it, but by the time she’d got dressed and gone out to speak to him, he had gone, she spoke to the company who admitted ovet the phone that it happens all the time, but had to then pass it to their insurers Aviva, who took 2 months to now state that they have looked into it and are not going to pay out!! This is nothing less than criminal damage, and Aviva are useless. Now we have to take it to the small claims court, thankfully we have evidence"
"i claimed my pension and from start to finish it was I mess, I am left so stress I would not advice any body to go with you , I have tried to claim the over paid tax on this to now be told you have done that wrong as well, your figures do not mine I have sent in!! which I got form you. They say the figures you have sent do not match tried speaking to you to get this sort to be told different things every time I phone I claim this pension in sept it will now be January before this is sorted I have been told . and I am still waiting for this to be sorted !!!!!!!"
"they offer multiple car discounts"
"So simple to get a quote. Nothing is hidden you know exactly what you are getting for your money."
Aviva is rated 2.26 based on 93 reviews