Avis  Reviews

Categories:
Travel
Car Hire

Click Here

Tell us how Avis  made you happy

"BEWARE OF Avis rentals. Our booked car was filthy & stank of smoke, so given keys to cleaner one. On returning the car, they charged my card huge amount, AFTER we signed original papers online. WARN others to Google & read independent reviews before renting & retweet this post."
Are you Avis ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Disgusting customer service. In addition, they steal money from your bank using your debit card without any explination or justification. Your complains are then simply ignored and they walk away with your money. Dont go anywhere near these thieving scum. You have been warned. They will steal from your account."
"I made a reservation online, payed up front and returned the car on time, undamaged just to be charged for an extra day. After complaining about that, the three calls resulted with three different justifications of the extra cost. After sending the complaint to the customer support, nothing happened in almost a month. Reading of the reviews mad me realize that it happens all the time and they charge some bogus extras just to get the extra money. For me that is stealing. Never again."
"Awful, Awful company. How they operate a company of this size is beyond me. They make huge mistakes on a regular basis and the customer service and complaints procedure is virtually non existent. Based on my experiences I would most definitely go elsewhere and avoid using Avis"
Jim
"Recently used Avis for car hire in USA for the first time and highly rate them, fast track service and brand new SUV awaiting on arrival."
"Average, but slow to reply. Did not have the car I booked on arrival at the airport and required me to pay extra to take the class above the baseline economy class. Annoyed me but could also have been the agent I used to book. Not sure who is to blame really."
Avis  is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews