Avis  Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Avis

How would you rate Avis ?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Avis  in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Awful, Awful company. How they operate a company of this size is beyond me. They make huge mistakes on a regular basis and the customer service and complaints procedure is virtually non existent. Based on my experiences I would most definitely go elsewhere and avoid using Avis"
Jim
"Recently used Avis for car hire in USA for the first time and highly rate them, fast track service and brand new SUV awaiting on arrival."
"Average, but slow to reply. Did not have the car I booked on arrival at the airport and required me to pay extra to take the class above the baseline economy class. Annoyed me but could also have been the agent I used to book. Not sure who is to blame really."
Avis  is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews