AVG Reviews

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AVG in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"AVG contact number, steps for reaching a person, ratings, comments and AVG customer support news. 1-888-958-7518 Call AVG customer care phone number to get instant antivirus help for virus free protection @ www.avgcontactnumber.com"
Arno
"Great product at very reasonable cost - if you have a PC and access the internet you need secure protection - also the clean up utilities really keep my PC in great condition - the product easily removes background processes and unwanted data and files that slow down your PC down - invest in AVG - a must !"
"Powerfull and really easy to use, so even my mom can keep her notebook protected :)."
"AVG AntiVirus 2015 has a really nice and easy to use interface, I am very much satisfied with the product."
"The best product ever! Especially their AVG PC TuneUp product!"
"Great easy to use product which protects all my devices"
Kamila Ruscak
Unverified Reviewer
"AVG is the best security I ever had"
"Solid product with a simple and user friendly interface. I use it on all my devices and feel protected. I'd definitely recommend it!"
"My computer was starting to really slow down. My tech guy recommended I install AVG Performance. I was skeptical but gave it a shot. Since then my computer has been performing much better. Not quite like when it was brand new, but pretty close. Definitely worth the money."
"The shopping online security is great! Really easy to use."
"Great product and always helpful support."
"It's so simple and fast - I definitely recommend AVG products to everyone!"
"I use the 2015 AVG Antivirus, usability is easy and simple and above all I feel secure whilst surfing / shopping online."
AVG is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews