Avenue Ceramics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Avenue Ceramics

sales@avenueceramics.com

31 High Street

How would you rate Avenue Ceramics ?

"Many thanks to Pepe and Lee for doing an excellent job tiling my kitchen wall and floor, I would highly recommend them , a very clean tidy and efficient job done . Mr Grant"
"We struggled to find a tiler who could fit in around other tradesmen working on our kitchen. Many not even bothering to get back to us. Pep fitted us in around other jobs and so pleased he did, kitchen floor looks great. First class service."
"I cant tell you how pleased I am with the works carried out in my kitchen. Fabulous guys, polite, professional and 100% reliable. Thank you!"
"Had a brick slip feature wall added to the lounge, looks fantastic and would definitely use Avenue Ceramics again."
"We were having our on suite converted to a wet room. Our plumber employed avenue to do all the tilting . What a great decision. The work was excellent The tiler Lee was polite and so good. He took account of all the minor details we had not even thought about. He was quick, clean and so efficient. Well done guys. Will employ you again when our next tiling project comes around. Paul Wilkinson. Elstow Bedford"
"Fantastic service. Their tiling is impeccable. I cannot recommend highly enough. If only all tradespeople were such a pleasure to deal with!"
"I hired Avenue Ceramics to complete tiling in the kitchen, downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom. Their workmanship was great and finishing was done to a very high standard. They took great care and pride whilst completing all the work - Highly recommend Pepe and Lee and without a doubt, would use them again. Very pleased customer. Thanks guys."
"Pep gave us very helpful advice on type and size and style of tile. Some things I would never have thought about. The work was carried out really well with a great deal of attention to detail. Pep left the, job very clean .I would have no hesitation in recommending Pep for any tiling job."
"Came to us with good ideas and a professional approach, felt very comfortable with Pep and the confidence was rewarded with an excellent job 1) right tiles, 2) so little mess, 3) right layout, 4) fantastic finish. What more can you say?"
"Very professional job been completed, done exactly as we asked, and on time Would recommend them in the future"
"Great job from Andrea making suggestions on tiles to match the feature panel I wanted to Pepe coming to install them. I am not the easiest of customers in that I know what I like and do not compromise, but I can honestly say that the bathroom and the downstairs loo have turned out better than I expected. Good price too and all work completed within 4 days, they will definitely be invited to do the kitchen and conservatory when I do them, one very happy customer."
"Custom Glaze built our conservatory and recommended Avenue Ceramics to do the floor tiling. Great service from choosing and supplying to fitting. Did a fabulous job. No fuss, no mess. Nice people and competitive price for high quality product. Happy to recommend them based on my experience."
"Highly recommend Pepe and Lee, The tiling in our bathroom was done to a very high standard and even though I had not fully completed the bath installation prior to tiling they left some adhesive and grout in order for me to finish the bath shelf. Have used Avenue Ceramics three times now and each job has been completed promptly and to a very high standard."
"Our bathroom fitter, Dave Rawlings from Abbot Interiors, advised us that Pepe from Avenue Ceramics would attend to the job. We needn't have worried. From the start, pepe was polite, punctual, professional and displayed a superb quality of workmanship. He also ensured after each visit that the work area and access were left really clean & tidy. Pepe was always happy to offer any advice and always ready to explain what would be done and when. We would honestly recommend Avenue Ceramics for their quality of work in all areas."
"We need our bathroom tiled. Pepe came looked over what needed done and made a really wonderful tileling job. I would recommend him anytime. In fact Avenue Ceramics are supplying tiles for our kitchen. Don't hesitate to use this firm. Andrea came to the house brought the tiles in with a good range to choose from it was easy. W Bingham"
"Excellent service from start to finish. From initially contacting Avenue Ceramics, they were quick to respond and arrange to quote for the few small tiling jobs we required; the quotation arrived promptly by email and we arranged a date to do the work. The quality of workmanship is excellent and we are over the moon with our newly tiled areas. Peppy was polite, professional and knowledgeable and came up with some excellent suggestions regarding the jobs. We couldn't be happier; we would not hesitate to recommend Avenue Ceramics and would definitely use them again if we needed anything else done. Many thanks."
"I am over the moon with the excellent, proffessional service I received. Nothing was too much trouble at all. Everything was done to a very high standard. They are very reliable and have 100% respect for your home. So really no need to look elsewhere, I shall defienatly be using this company again."
"Very pleased with the level of service and quality of workmanship. A wide range of tiles were brought to our home for us to choose from and their expertise helped us select the best options for our requirements. I would highly recommend them."
"Absolutely fantastic job done by Pepe. Quality of the work is top class and the finish excellent. Pepe kept things clean and tidy and was polite at all times. He obviously has a wealth of experience and has a hard working work ethic. I would thoroughly recommend Avenue Ceramics and would use the company again without hesitation."
"Both fitters put in the hours to get the job completed in a tight time frame. Clean, tidy & professional finish. Would recommend this friendly team. Sarah"
Avenue Ceramics is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!