Avenue Ceramics Reviews

28 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@avenueceramics.com

31 High Street

How would you rate Avenue Ceramics?

Chez Ryan
Verified Reviewer

I cant tell you how pleased I am with the works carried out in my kitchen. Fabulous guys, polite, professional and 100% reliable. Thank you!
Stuart Cowie
Verified Reviewer

Had a brick slip feature wall added to the lounge, looks fantastic and would definitely use Avenue Ceramics again.
Paul Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

We were having our on suite converted to a wet room. Our plumber employed avenue to do all the tilting . What a great decision. The work was excellent
The tiler Lee was polite and so good. He took account of all the minor details we had not even thought about. He was quick, clean and so efficient. Well done guys. Will employ you again when our next tiling project comes around.
Paul Wilkinson. Elstow Bedford
Sophie
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service. Their tiling is impeccable. I cannot recommend highly enough. If only all tradespeople were such a pleasure to deal with!
Harpal
Verified Reviewer

I hired Avenue Ceramics to complete tiling in the kitchen, downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom. Their workmanship was great and finishing was done to a very high standard. They took great care and pride whilst completing all the work - Highly recommend Pepe and Lee and without a doubt, would use them again. Very pleased customer. Thanks guys.
Richard Ledgeway
Verified Reviewer

Pep gave us very helpful advice on type and size and style of tile. Some things I would never have thought about. The work was carried out really well with a great deal of attention to detail. Pep left the, job very clean .I would have no hesitation in recommending Pep for any tiling job.
Carl Bushell
Verified Reviewer

Came to us with good ideas and a professional approach, felt very comfortable with Pep and the confidence was rewarded with an excellent job 1) right tiles, 2) so little mess, 3) right layout, 4) fantastic finish. What more can you say?
Clive Skingsley
Verified Reviewer

Very professional job been completed, done exactly as we asked, and on time
Would recommend them in the future
Pauline Warren
Verified Reviewer

Great job from Andrea making suggestions on tiles to match the feature panel I wanted to Pepe coming to install them. I am not the easiest of customers in that I know what I like and do not compromise, but I can honestly say that the bathroom and the downstairs loo have turned out better than I expected. Good price too and all work completed within 4 days, they will definitely be invited to do the kitchen and conservatory when I do them, one very happy customer.
Mr C Meehan
Verified Reviewer

Custom Glaze built our conservatory and recommended Avenue Ceramics to do the floor tiling. Great service from choosing and supplying to fitting. Did a fabulous job. No fuss, no mess. Nice people and competitive price for high quality product. Happy to recommend them based on my experience.
David Reynolds
Verified Reviewer

Highly recommend Pepe and Lee, The tiling in our bathroom was done to a very high standard and even though I had not fully completed the bath installation prior to tiling they left some adhesive and grout in order for me to finish the bath shelf. Have used Avenue Ceramics three times now and each job has been completed promptly and to a very high standard.
Kevin Greasley
Verified Reviewer

Our bathroom fitter, Dave Rawlings from Abbot Interiors, advised us that Pepe from Avenue Ceramics would attend to the job. We needn't have worried. From the start, pepe was polite, punctual, professional and displayed a superb quality of workmanship. He also ensured after each visit that the work area and access were left really clean & tidy. Pepe was always happy to offer any advice and always ready to explain what would be done and when. We would honestly recommend Avenue Ceramics for their quality of work in all areas.
Wendy Bingham
Verified Reviewer

We need our bathroom tiled. Pepe came looked over what needed done and made a really wonderful tileling job. I would recommend him anytime. In fact Avenue Ceramics are supplying tiles for our kitchen. Don't hesitate to use this firm. Andrea came to the house brought the tiles in with a good range to choose from it was easy.
W Bingham
H Lloyd
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from start to finish. From initially contacting Avenue Ceramics, they were quick to respond and arrange to quote for the few small tiling jobs we required; the quotation arrived promptly by email and we arranged a date to do the work. The quality of workmanship is excellent and we are over the moon with our newly tiled areas. Peppy was polite, professional and knowledgeable and came up with some excellent suggestions regarding the jobs. We couldn't be happier; we would not hesitate to recommend Avenue Ceramics and would definitely use them again if we needed anything else done. Many thanks.
Hayley Clarke
Verified Buyer

I am over the moon with the excellent, proffessional service I received. Nothing was too much trouble at all. Everything was done to a very high standard. They are very reliable and have 100% respect for your home. So really no need to look elsewhere, I shall defienatly be using this company again.
Rob Davis
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the level of service and quality of workmanship. A wide range of tiles were brought to our home for us to choose from and their expertise helped us select the best options for our requirements. I would highly recommend them.
Gary Sennett
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic job done by Pepe. Quality of the work is top class and the finish excellent. Pepe kept things clean and tidy and was polite at all times. He obviously has a wealth of experience and has a hard working work ethic. I would thoroughly recommend Avenue Ceramics and would use the company again without hesitation.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Both fitters put in the hours to get the job completed in a tight time frame. Clean, tidy & professional finish. Would recommend this friendly team.
Sarah
Annette Booker
Verified Buyer

We couldn't be happier with the quality of workmanship. From start to finish it's been a pleasure to deal with avenue ceramics. Lee's tiling is excellent, the best we have seen. He was friendly, hardworking and professional at all times. He also cleared up as he went so there was no mess at the end of each day for us to step around. We would recommend avenue ceramics to anyone, a truly first class service.
Alan Christie
Verified Buyer

Work carried out fitting the tiles in our new bathroom was completed to a high standard. The worker was polite and tidy. Would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
Avenue Ceramics is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews