AV4Home.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AV4Home.co.uk

01623 672070

29-36 Hallamway, Old Mill Lane Business Park, Mansfield United Kingdom

Tell us how AV4Home.co.uk made you happy
Stuck in the craw having to give one star, take note Trustpilot. Ordered two bedside lamps, £175 each. Alarm bells started ringing immediately when they arrived and were packed in a box for a portable heater. On closer inspection each of the lamp boxes had been opened previously. When I queried this with AV4Home they said there had been issues with lamps and they were checked prior to shipment. As it turns out one of the lights was faulty, light 'pulsed slightly, and therefore was unsuitable for bedside table. So, under AV4Home's self lauded '30 Day No Quibble Guarantee' I returned the items only to find out later that they had deducted a £20 courier fee for returning them. AV4Home were insistent the light wasn't faulty therefore I was liable for shipment costs to return them. But they would say that wouldn't they? I repeatedly informed them that there was an issue with the lamp, that I wasn't satisfied with the quality but they wouldn't relent. So much for 'no Quibble'!! Avoid this company. I suspect they're shipping products that have been returned from other customers. I for one will never use them again.
Great product and a speedy delivery, helpful on the phone too
Really good service and happy with the product. Professional and arrived the next day!
Good price with fast free delivery, ordered Sunday & received Tuesday. Courtesy call day after delivery a nice touch. Item was received in good condition and nice unit at the price point. Excellent service overall. Thanks AV4Home.
Good all round service and a speedy delivery
Absolutely delighted with our purchase of television cabinet this week. Assembly made very easy with excellent instructions. No complaints regarding ordering, price and delivery. Overall five star! John
I was looking for a hi fi rack and found the perfect choice on the AV4 home website. Excellent website and easy to use, fantastic delivery service, delivered in 2 days, perfect condition. Will certainly be using AV4 again. Excellent customer service. Thanks Mike
I ordered two pieces of furniture fromAV4 As l was going away on the day they offered to deliver they asked me a delivery date convenient to me and the goods arrived on the day l chose Exactly as they said. I was delighted with the furniture but there was a slight flaw on a particular piece of glass. I phoned about this and would like to mention James Davies who dealt with my problem immediately and had everything sorted in a few hours. I then received another call the next morning from another pleasant lady to say the replacement glass would be delivered to me the next day if that suited me So therefore l consider their customer service excellent I have had horrendous Customer service in the past with another company and found AV4 a delightful change from previous experience and as l said a special mention for James
I recently purchased a TV cabinet for my new home theatre set-up. I call ed the company to discuss some options and they offered great advice, calling me back when they had to check something with one manufacturer. The Item was delivered on time and at a great price. Would recommend and use again.
Bauhaus Shiro Walnut Extra Large Shoe Cupboard. I absolutely love this shoe cupboard, it is well worth the money and is really well made. Looks stunning in our Entrance Hall. Image attached.
Excellent service from AV4Home. Love the desks (Jual Helsinki set) - well made and go together easily, looks as good as the photos on the internet but also sturdy and well up to the job. Chose this design because the keyboard shelf is actually wide enough for both mouse and keyboard with plenty of space for both unlike many modern computer desks. A well thought out design. Have already recommended AV4Home to others.
Very good service. The tv bracket fitted perfect and gives us the movement we need to be able to see the tv
To be honest, we were concerned over purchasing these desks and corner link without physical sight, but we are really pleased! Delivery in quick time and no problems with installation. They look great, really airy and open, just what we wanted.
I bought a desk and I'm very happy with it. Each of the pieces was labelled which made my life a lot easier.
Good customer service keeping buyer informed at all times. Delivery on time etc. Pleased with both Alphason units and a great price. Would highly recommend.
very willing and helpful with supply and speed of delivery
Brilliant service, brilliant product and brilliant quick delivery. It was nice to find a bracket in white as normally they are in black which is not suitable for most walls which are of a light colour. Sorry in case you don’t know what I purchased, it was a wall mount for a TV.
Very good product.
Competitive price and fast delivery.
Very happy with the service from this company, received a call to confirm if I happy with the product few week after I received it. Great quality product .Will definitely buy from this company again.
AV4Home.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 77 reviews