AV4Home.co.uk Reviews

01623 672070

29-36 Hallamway, Old Mill Lane Business Park, Mansfield United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate AV4Home.co.uk ?

"Just great service and a great product."
"I ordered a product online and AV4home called me to offer an alternative at a better price. Happy with the customer service, the saving and prompt delivery. Quality wall bracket and very happy with its performance. AV4home are good people to do business and pleased to recommend them."
"A good, quality product ar a very competitive price. Plus free delivery. What’s not to like? I thoroughly recommend this company."
"I bought the computer desk. It proved easy to assemble, is very good looking and very good value. This is the second one I have bought and the service from AV4Home has been excellent."
"excellent product advice, prompt delivery, first class service, easy to contact and deal with, can highly recommend this company with no reservations"
"I purchased a Jual lamp table it arrived within 3 days. I am absolutely delighted I even got a curtesy call to see if all was OK I would recommend AV4HOME if your looking for something special you will find it here. you will not be disappointed."
"Great service, fast delivery and very helpful with extra information if needed"
"Good quality products and excellent service."
"Really good, quick service. We also had a problem with the TV stand that was sent (not AV4Home issue), it was handled promptly and a replacement unit was with us within days and the faulty part taken away"
"Purchased the Atacama Eris Eco 5 Hi-Fi Rack and have been really pleased with the service from AV4Home. I had a courtesy call to arrange a suitable delivery day and then a follow up call after delivery to check all was good. The product looks fantastic and is great quality. Highly recommended."
"I recently purchased media unit and coffee table. Ordering was straifht forward. Delivery was prompt and on time with great communication on delivery times by both company and courier. Instructions were easy to follow and both products assembled in hours. Excellent quality products i will definately use this companyagain thank you"
"Bought a TV unit, easy to assemble looks great. Delivery was on time. No issues at all. Wouldn't hesitate to use again."
"Great product and efficient service."
"Arrived on time, easy to follow instructions, simple to assemble and looked as advertised."
"Choice of delivery times and delivery drivers turned up on time and delivered to my chosen room. No damaged parts and everything was included. Good instructions that were easy to follow and a good quality (for the price) desk once built. Very good after sales service from AV4Home - they called to check everything had been delivered ok, etc."
"We our very pleased with the item there was no delay in delivery and the unit is great and was put together well"
"Broken product dealt with really well!"
"good price swift delivery which I could track. product was as good as the photos. I was able to check all the measurements before purchase. A solid piece of furniture which I put it together by methodically working through the illustrations. I am over 70 female. I was called the day after delivery to check that I was happy with the purchase."
"Excellent service and delivery. We had previously bought from this website and we were so pleased that when the opportunity presented itself again we had no hesitation in ordering a similar product albeit a smaller version. Very well made, stylish and an exceptional piece of furniture."
"Excellent and fast service Plus superb quality product which looks stunning"
AV4Home.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews