AV4Home.co.uk Reviews

01623 672070

29-36 Hallamway, Old Mill Lane Business Park, Mansfield United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate AV4Home.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tom

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AV4Home.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The website was simple to use and provided more information than many other websites I looked at."
"hassle free purchase. The TV Stand looks amazing in my living room"
"I am very impressed with my shopping experience at av4home. The staff were professional and very knowledgeable. They helped me to choose the right bracket for my TV and the delivery was quick."
"I ordered a pre-assembled Frank Olson TV cabinet from AV4Home.co.uk, as opposed to House of Fraser for the simple fact that I understood from previous reviews elsewhere that the company was somewhat highly regarded. I also thought I would prefer to give whatever profit they would receive from my purchase to a family-run business as opposed to a larger conglomerate. How wrong I was. Having ordered the cabinet on 3 April, I received an email from AV4Home.co.uk stating their aim was the deliver it within the next 5-7 working days. I was also advised that I would hear from the designated courier company arranged to deliver my item, Network 4, within 5 working days. After six working days, on 12 April, having heard nothing from AV4Home.co.uk or Network 4, I called AV4Home and was introduced to Jonathan Kings, one of the directors of AV4Home.co.uk. Somewhat abrupt, Jonathan advised he would get someone from Frank Olsen to contact me - they were responsible for arranging for the courier to deliver my item because it was pre-assembled. Subsequently, I received a call from Frank Olsen that afternoon, stating my item would not be delivered until Tuesday 18, some 9 working days after the order date. Having explained why it was required as per the original schedule, I was told there was nothing that could be done. On the day delivery was due, I had to arrange for my 70-year-old mother to travel from one end of London to the other in order to stay in my apartment to await delivery owing to work commitments. I was also advised that the courier company Network 4 would send a text to advise on a delivery slot prior to their arrival. Having not received a text message, I contacted AV4Home.co.uk and spoke to Johnathan Kings again. Jonathan became very defensive when I asked as to when the couriers would arrive and I subsequently had to contact Frank Olsen to find out more owing to Jonathan's immature handling of my inquiry. I was then told by Frank Olsen the delivery slot would be between 10:30am and 1:30pm. Having requested my mother wait until 1:30pm with no sign of or contact from the courier, I called AV4Home.co.uk and was met by an increasingly offensive and defensive Jonathan Kings who told me he didn't know what was happening with the courier. I subsequently contacted Frank Olsen again, who called me back to advise my item was still in Network 4's sorting hub and it would not be delivered that day. The above made me rather incensed. My elderly mother had been sent across to the other side of London in order to wait for a delivery that did not materialise. Admittedly, Frank Olsen were extremely apologetic advising it would be delivered the following day, but AV4Home.co.uk's Jonathan Kings was extremely rude and discourteous. The following morning, I contacted both Frank Olsen and AV4Home.co.uk to establish what was happening with the delivery as I still had not heard anything; Jonathan Kings advised he would find out. Having heard nothing, despite being told he would call me back in a matter of minutes, I contacted Jonathan Kings once again - I needed to make urgent arrangements to ensure someone was in the accept the delivery - and was advised to stop calling him. I subsequently contacted Frank Olsen again and asked as to whether the had an update and was advised they had no clue. I then received a call from Network 4 telling me they would be there by 1:30. They turned up at around 3pm. I contacted AV4Home.co.uk once again, to advise the issue had now hopefully been resolved and Jonathan Kings subsequently went on to be sarcastic in his tone, before telling me in no uncertain terms that he didn't think Frank Olsen or his company would ever wish to deal with me again. Furthermore, the middle of the three doors on the cabinet I purchased is faulty, despite attempting to rectify this issue myself, I seriously cannot be bothered to do anything about it owing to such poor customer service. I haven't even told either party about this because I never want to do business with them myself. Jonathan Kings and his family company can go bust as far as I care. I'll stick to a more superior style of customer service going forward and could not highly advise anyone not to deal with these cowboys ever again. Furthermore,I would never want to do business with other party again anyway, so please Jonathan Kings, concentrate on selling HDMI cables and leave furniture to the larger, more professional companies. I only wish TrustPilot had a minus star option."
AV4Home.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews