Autotrader Reviews

Categories:
Motoring
Motoring
Automotive And Vehicles

How would you rate Autotrader ?

Ian
"Great website with comprehensive search filters and so nicely laid out."
Harry
"Excellent search engine for cars, usefull and easy, addictive."
Benedict Gillick
"Quick, easy to use, fast photo upload, good quantity deals."
Denise Pearson
"Their search options are excellent. I was looking for a low mileage small hatchback, economical to run and for sale fairly locally. The information given was great and I found my car in very little time. I purchased it the next morning."
"Saw a vehicle for sale seller stated private sale 4 previous owners full service history ran superbly. Facts the seller was a dealer who sold me the car from his home and the vehicle had 9 previous owners within a week gearbox went and on inspection the faults were too many to list bottom line was my garage said vehicle not fit to be on the road. When I checked the V5 to contact the seller it turned out the seller had bought the vehicle in October 2016 but never registered the purchase so when I thought he had owned it since 2014 which I saw as a positive sign. Going to pursue this person myself after trying to get help from Autotrader who were not interested they wouldnt give me his details or phone number hiding behind data protection even though all this information was on the advert. All they are interested in is protecting dodgy sellers who lie on the adverts and Autotrader condone this practise because they are making money."
"Autotrader in bed with the dodgy cowboys BD Trade Sale Ltd from Walthamstow as featured on BBC's The Sheriffs Are Coming. If this is the type of dealer that Autotrader works with then how can anyone trust Autotrader either? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/services/car-dealers/uk/london/waltham-forest/walthamstow/bd-trade-sales-ltd-walthamstow-dpp-825301 They sold a dodgy car to a person and then failed to refund him when it broke down. Cowboys. http://subsaga.com/bbc/consumer/the-sheriffs-are-coming/series-5/episode-3.html"
Autotrader is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews