Autosessive Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Autosessive

About Autosessive: Autosessive is an online Car Parts and Accessories store powered by the UK’s biggest and best motor factors, a multi award winning group of car parts suppliers with over 100 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 75 branches nationwide.

sales@autosessive.com

Knutsord WaySealand Road Ind Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Autosessive ?

Simon Cheeseman
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely shocking service. Original delivery box damaged and part order missing after contacting was assured missing parts would be delivered still not! Emails ignored and still no parts. Ordered elsewhere and no recommendations from me"
"Easy to find what I'm looking for most of the time, and always competitive pricing. Never had a late delivery either. It's becoming my go to place for a lot of parts BEFORE ebay... And that's saying something! Unfortunately I have to look elsewhere for the right spec oil for my fussy van, otherwise I would be giving the full 5 stars."
"Prompt, efficient delivery"
Keith Murray
Verified Buyer
"prompt delivery of quality products"
Mark Clowes
Verified Buyer
"I've bought some spare before and I always have no problems with quality, price and speed of service and delivery. thank you very much from a very happy customer"
"Great range of parts Very quick delivery"
Roy Ashton
Verified Buyer
"ordered oil and filters for my ford transit motorhome, exactly the same parts from gmf are about 20% more expensive, delivered before stated day. Result."
Anthony Whittle
Verified Buyer
"choice of manufacturers, easy to use website and fast delivery"
Robert Ashby
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient 5* service."
Melvyn Siddle
Verified Buyer
"Wiper blade incorrect as per my email"
Trudi Evans
Verified Buyer
"All parts on stock,, very quick service from start to delivery., Thank you"
"Fast delivery, parts were perfect, good price. Will definitely use again."
Dagmar Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Goods as described and arrived in the time stated."
"Clear Web Site. Rapid delivery. Product looks OK, but still early days!"
"Excellent quick delivery. Unfortunately they missed out a vital company name on the address. Delivered next door."
"I've always received my order in good time and with notice of delivery. I have used Autosessive for the past 5 years and have been very happy with all the goods I have received."
Derek Brixey
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, parts required were not available at local depot so arranged home delivery for Thursday this week. Excellent prices. I will reserve my opinion on the delivery. However if as good as the ordering system, it should be as a given."
Malcolm Giles
Verified Buyer
"Very good value for money,next day Delivery"
"Great service, quick delivery."
Rodney Moore
Verified Buyer
"Was easy to make right choice of pads , at the right price."
Autosessive is rated 4.70 based on 1,655 reviews