Autosessive Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Autosessive

About Autosessive: Autosessive is an online Car Parts and Accessories store powered by the UK’s biggest and best motor factors, a multi award winning group of car parts suppliers with over 100 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 75 branches nationwide.

sales@autosessive.com

Knutsord WaySealand Road Ind Estate

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Autosessive made you happy

"very fast & great service"
"By far the worst customer service of any parts supplier I've dealt with."
"Great prices but WILL NOT LET YOU ORDER ONLINE tried many times to place order they even sent me an e-mail saying that I had items in my basket but still cannot order and pay for them, will try another retailer that WILL allow me to order and pa"
"I USE THE SHARSTON DEPOT IN MANCHESTER ,GREAT SET OF STAFF NOTHING IS AN ISSUE AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU AS MUCH HELP AS YOU NEED AND MORE. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER SUPPLER 10/10 KEEP IT UP SHARSTON"
"Absolutely shocking service. Original delivery box damaged and part order missing after contacting was assured missing parts would be delivered still not! Emails ignored and still no parts. Ordered elsewhere and no recommendations from me"
"Easy to find what I'm looking for most of the time, and always competitive pricing. Never had a late delivery either. It's becoming my go to place for a lot of parts BEFORE ebay... And that's saying something! Unfortunately I have to look elsewhere for the right spec oil for my fussy van, otherwise I would be giving the full 5 stars."
"Prompt, efficient delivery"
"prompt delivery of quality products"
"I've bought some spare before and I always have no problems with quality, price and speed of service and delivery. thank you very much from a very happy customer"
"Great range of parts Very quick delivery"
"ordered oil and filters for my ford transit motorhome, exactly the same parts from gmf are about 20% more expensive, delivered before stated day. Result."
"choice of manufacturers, easy to use website and fast delivery"
"Fast efficient 5* service."
"Wiper blade incorrect as per my email"
"All parts on stock,, very quick service from start to delivery., Thank you"
"Fast delivery, parts were perfect, good price. Will definitely use again."
"Goods as described and arrived in the time stated."
"Clear Web Site. Rapid delivery. Product looks OK, but still early days!"
"Excellent quick delivery. Unfortunately they missed out a vital company name on the address. Delivered next door."
"I've always received my order in good time and with notice of delivery. I have used Autosessive for the past 5 years and have been very happy with all the goods I have received."
Autosessive is rated 4.69 based on 1,659 reviews