Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Had a hiccup with the incorrect part being sent, but thanks to Dan and his professional service had it sorted immediately and dispatch the correct part. Thanks Dan."
"Great product, great service. Thank you."
"Good quick service and value for money"
"Very good description so I could easily find the precise part I needed. Arrived quickly, packaged very well and much cheaper than a brand new part."
"Excellent customer service and very very fast. It doesn't get any better than this."
"Brilliant service could not ask for better"
"I ordered a spare part for my S-Type Jaguar. It is working very well and I got it really fast. I was surprised as I live in France."
"Wonderful service, great firm to deal with. Knowledgeable, helpful, good value."
"I have purchased two items now from this company. On both occasions the items have been in excellent condition, VERY well packed, delivered quickly and communication from the company also very impressive. I WILL be using this company as my FIRST CHOICE for parts for my jaguar in the future. Thank you. Paul G (West Yorkshire)"
"Good price but more importantly a fast service which is needed for spare parts. The BOGOF made it even better, Thank you!"
"Very good service, delivery was fast. Refunded me in full even though it was my address mistake. Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Reasonably priced easy to find and fast delivery. Full marks."
"Product as expected, fast delivery, well packaged."
"Purchased a supercharger totally as described excellent condition. Hand delivered by them 2 days later. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, knowledgable, professional, I obtained all parts I requested, certainly recommend this company."
"Good seller and honest, responsible I recommend"
"SIMON ACTED AND EXECUTED MY ORDER EXPEDITIOUSLY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIMON"
"AUTO RESERVE LTD VIA SIMON EXECUTED MY ORDER EXPEDITIOUSLY WITH BY SHIPPING THE XK8 4.2 2002-2006 FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY. THE FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY HAS ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED ON THE CAR AND IS OPERATING FINE"
"Good seller Part as described and delivered quickly Have bought parts before and will do again"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,038 reviews