Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Usual great, reliable service."
"I received part very quickly and it worked perfectly . I was not sure wether this part would cure my fault but it was cheap enough to take a chance and I could after all always resell it if needs be . I was so pleased that after fitting and road testing my pesky warning light is still extinguished. I have bought parts from Autroreserve before and I cannot recommend them highly enough . Parts are always delivered promptly and in excellent condition what more can I ask ."
"Swift, efficient service"
"Very fast ..."
"Light always Andrew good response anything that I’ve asked for and special deliveries you have sorted it for thanks"
"Great service,well packaged and will use again"
"Exactly as described , just what I needed . Took seconds to fit,now my mudflap is secure."
"Item as described. Quick shipping."
"SERVICE WAS PROMPT EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTS ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION"
"Brilliant service, thank you."
"Great product received very quickly and exactly as described. I was able to check the part fitted my car using the does it fit my car tool. Good communications throughout would recommend."
"Excellent service in all ways"
"I received my new (well, used, but so much nicer than the old) chrome grille and the door handle (which has been kind of hard to get by itself here in Germany) quickly and very well packaged. Both items are a joy to have and service was great, so I can only highly recommend this seller."
"Part arrived on time,well packaged.Pleased with item"
"Very fast response to messages and fast delivery. Five Stars!"
"Fast delievering to germany. The batch was in good condition. This was a test buy. I think i can buy bigger things also in this shop. Thx."
"hi andy not fitted yet cheers p.c."
"Slight problem with delivery address but problem put right very quickly and I received my item well packed and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Auto Reserve, have used before and will use again without doubt."
"Part was just what I needed to replace some damaged interior trim. The email notification that one was available was great. Purchase process was quick and easy and it arrived quickly. All in all very happy with the whole process."
"Item promptly delivered in described condition."
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,059 reviews