Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Anonyyminä
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Marc Atkins
`parts arived when stated well packed good quality. Have used before
Received items in good condition and on time from a seller i would recommend
Excellent service and parts,as described Thank you
Found the company very professional in all aspects, from dispatch to answering emails. Very unusual these days. Well done
good price very quick delivery
Really professional
Parfait ! Mon 3ème achat auprès de Auto Reserve et toujours aussi satisfait. La pièce reçue est conforme à celle de la photo du site et la description est exacte, sans mauvaise surprise. Les prix sont corrects et le paiement HT à cause du Brexit. Bien sûr il y a des frais de douane à l'arrivée. Expédition rapide vers la France. Les 5* sont tr(ès largement méritées.
Seems to have good stock on used XKR parts,
very very good ! just problem french taxe !
Part does the job,good condition
Great price Super fast delivery
recieved in australia yesterday all o/k many thanks.
Very pleased with the service I received from Auto Reserve,goods were supplied quickly,and at a great price,very professional and courteous when I phoned up have given your details to the garage that services my car in case they need help with anything else,
Fantastic service, I ordered the wrong model part and auto reserve immediately changed it for the correct model, could not have been more helpful
I received the Master Cylinder I ordered faster than I would have ever expected, it was securely packaged, clean as new and works flawlessly. Ordered another trim piece as soon as I could get on line. So glad I know this resource is here to keep my XK8 on the road.
Ok, It's review time. 1997 Jaguar XK8 Convertible. I've recently purchased from Autoreserve: Window Regulators for N/S and O/S doors. Window motor N/S. Alternator. Water Pump. Upper Suspension Bracket N/s and O/S. Used parts are delivered in usually fairly clean condition and all in good working order. Refurbished parts are always clean and in good working order Delivery times are always good. Around 2-3 days. STAFF; I Deal with Andy and Dan who are bang on. Friendly...Yes Professional...Very Knowledgeable...Very Sense of Humour...Yes Advice...If they know, they will advise. My experience of Autoreserve is all good. They keep the basics nice and simple, from order to delivery and in my case, they have yet to miss! I expect to be a customer of this excellent company all the time I own a Jag and recommend them to any XK8 owners that I meet. If you have an XK8, bookmark the site and put the number in your phone...is my best advice.
Fantastic customer service as always, thanks guys
Item as described. Fast delivery. Good pice
Absolutely fantastic customer service over the phone, so knowledgeable and helpful
We have been dealing with Auto Reserve for a number of years for parts on my current XK8 and my XJ8 before that. Service is absolutely first class, the staff are knowledgeable and willing to give advise, spares in the last few months ordered by phone have been delivered within 2 working days. First class service so no reason to go elsewhere. Highly recommended.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 5,461 reviews