Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Very helpful and professional service, managed to obtain all parts needed for my vehicle, certainly recommend Auto Reserve Ltd."
"Every things ok"
"excellent service item as stated now fitted and working fine.thank you"
"I have bought spare parts several times from Auto Reserve Jaguar to our company car(s). All orders have been delivered without any problems whatsoever. Also, all used parts received have been in great condition and worked perfectly. Thank you! Keep up your professional work!"
"what i wanted at the right price"
"Item was exactly as listed, well packed and unbelievably quick to arrive. The listing gave me all the information I needed to be sure it was the right item for my car. Well happy with this seller, one of the best!"
"POLITE,INFORMATIVE AND ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!"
"Auto reserve,are very knowledgeable about all Jaguar spares. They are courteous and friendly. I would certainly highly recomend the company."
"First time used. Part ordered and was delivered on time and as described in the description. On this basis I would use again and would certainly recommend them."
"Excellent and very quick service!"
"Great service, goods arrived on time, communication was good, items in great condition, will recommend to friends"
"Auto Reserve are fantastic & their parts prices are better than reasonable, delivery was great also, would Highly Recommend."
"Ordered the part, it was delivered a day early, very good service."
"Packing excellent Delivery prompt Very good service"
"Very good and helpful customer service, will definitely use again."
"Really pleased with this refurbished part, I have not fitted it yet but I am certain it will be fine, good price too"
"Item sent next day. Condition as described.Thanks!"
"Service good."
"Goods all received safely. Very well packaged and in good condition. Very reliable supplier."
"Excellent service and providing me with just what I asked for, I would certainly buy from them again."
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 963 reviews