Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Exactly what I was looking for to revive the look of my Jaguar XF wheels, from what’s in my hand to what’s on the wheel now. Couldn’t be a better change."
Hi Graham,

Thanks for sending the pic. Glad you like them.

Andy
"Happy with transaction."
"Great communication. Fast shipping. Works perfect. Sure I will buy again sth. Kind regards from Germany"
"fast and efficient"
"Excellent experience. Prompt dispatch and took less than a week to arrive in Australia. Good quality part."
"Parts arrived as ordered and work well. In spite of poor Canadian postal service, these people tried hard to please. They are reliable, friendly, and provide good service."
"First class, arrived on time and as described. Totally recommend."
"The part I received wasn't great. It had overspray on it and I had to clean it up. I'd buy more from you but in general you're a last resort as your prices are highly aspirational!"
"Really quick to deliver. Exactly what I wanted."
"Excellent response time part arrived much sooner than expected. Parts were exactly what I ordered and were in great condition. Even though they were in UK the cost, shipping time and availability was better than domestic. If I need something I will not hesitate to order from Auto Reserve in the future. Top Notch supplier!"
"all that i could wish for"
"Excellent service, great quality product fast delivery"
"Really knowledgable, and very helpful .. and always help . Even when not purchasing an item."
"Product OK. Quick delivery. Presence of an operator over the phone. In a word, excellent service."
"Excellent service will be using Auto Reserve in future for all my XK8 needs"
"Excellent service. Parts exactly as ordered and arrived 24 hours before estimate. Will use you again if I need further parts."
"All very good. Recommendation!"
"SUPER as always, a real pleasure to order parts at home because you are fast and professional,"
"I received the part ordered as requested in the time given. The part was in excellent condition and would recommend this company to anyone. I will certainly use them again if I needed to."
"Injektor war preiswert, kam schnell an und funktioniert einwandfrei. Dankeschön dafür!"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,997 reviews