Autonet Insurance Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Autonet Insurance

Nile Street, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service

How would you rate Autonet Insurance?

"Very easy , and inexpensive way to get my insurance ."
"Very simple to use their web site Found all their questions easy and quick to go through."
"Very happy and always Some one at the end of the phone thanks guys 👌🏻"
"Hassle free to process policy purchase"
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear you found the process hassle free.
"All looks good"
Hi Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet.
Mollie
"Very straight forward on-line application, and price has dropped between 1st and 2nd year unlike some insurers who put the price up each year in the hope that most people don't notice or are to lazy to go looking for a cheaper price."
Hi Matt,
Thank you for letting us know you found the price competitive.
Mollie
"Made a huge saving for only 10 minutes work , The policy was better than my previous policy covering my NCD protection and saving £150 ."
Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet, its great to hear the price was competitive.
Mollie
"I have just insured my car with Autonet and the process was very easy to follow and complete. Thank you Malcolm G Critten"
Hi Malcolm,
Thank you for letting us know you found the process easy to follow.

Mollie
"easy to set up, best price."
Hi Katy,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet. We are pleased to hear the price was competitive.
Mollie
"Easy to navigate website, great quote"
Hi,
Thank you for letting us know you found the website easy to use.
Mollie
"Really easy to get covered online and a great price"
Hi,
Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear you found the online process easy.
Mollie
"Have been a customer for many years now and they have really let me down. My van insurance as gone up due to 2x non fault claims ! 1x windscreen claim (payed my excess) and 1 motor cycle theft of my drive for £1900.00. Yep maximum np claims protected yep nearly 50 years old. Yep Renault master 2012 7k a year now costs me over £825.00 was 525.00 Admiral insurance £ 270.00 and lots more until I mention non fault claim.... Spoke to my insurance (Sainsburys bank and they are adamant it's makes no difference..... so i'm a liar! Strange how we the General public get fleeced of our hard earned cash! I will be shopping round next year. Thanks."
Hi Adrian,
Thank you very much for taking the time to get in touch. We place a great deal of importance on customer satisfaction and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I have passed your comments to our Complaints department and somebody will be in touch shortly.
Mollie
"Easy to use /Navigate website all well laid out."
Hi Roddy,

Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear you found the website easy to use.
Mollie
"Found there quote very good and only found them by chance but from start to finish 100% and when minor issue was raised about a non fault claim on my additional driver side which I didn't disclose autonet found this and informed me ASAP so great service and was very easy to contact by phone also which found very pleasing not hanging on for 20min+ so all good and hopefully they come back next year with competive renewal defiantly recommended"
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the recommendation, its great to hear the price was competitive and you are happy with the service from Autonet.
Mollie
"Very easy to use online service."
HI Michael,
Thank you for letting us know you found the online service easy to use.
Mollie
"Was hard to use and to long, needs massive improvement with user accessibility."
Hi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to get in touch. We place a great deal of importance on customer satisfaction and would like to look into this for you. Unfortunately we do not have enough information included on your review to locate your file. If you would like us to look into this further, please can you get in touch via reviewsites@autonetinsurance.co.uk. If you include your contact details and a short summary, we will be able to locate your file.
Mollie
"Polite staff who are very helpful."
Hi Lee,
Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service.
Mollie
"Not the best. Renewed me without notice."
Mollie
"All seems Good with the quote and policy, I was impressed with what came as standard against other quotes."
Hi Ken,
Thank you for letting us know you are happy with the service from Autonet.
"good price"
Hi Kok,
Thank you for letting us know you are pleased with the price.
Autonet Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 3,848 reviews