Autonet Insurance Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Autonet Insurance

Nile Street, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

How would you rate Autonet Insurance?

"Website easy to follow for quotes"
Gary From Devon
Unverified Reviewer
"great price,easy set up"
Inez Coverdale
"After researching for new car insurance I decided to go with Auto net. They were very easy to contact you didn't have to trail through endless web pages looking for a telephone number and you actually got to speak to a real person virtually straight away. I was really impressed with their services. Well done."
John Wilkinson
"Easily accessible website"
"Best price. Everything seemed very easy when setting up the policy."
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with the service from Autonet. Kind regards
"thecheapest by far"
Hi,
Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with the price from Autonet.
Nicola
"It is a second year in row that I`m using Autonet, competitive and easy to communicate."
Hi,
Thank you very much for your continued custom and letting us know that you are pleased with the service that you have received.

Nicola
"small price, maxim advantage"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet and let us know that you were pleased with the price and service.

Nicola
"Easy to follow website following referral from compare the market.com"
Hi,
Thank you for letting us know how easy you found it to use our website.
Nicola
"It was easily the cheapest insurance and the website was user friendly"
Hi,
Thank you very much for your comments and letting us know that you were pleased with the service from Autonet.

Kevin Rawbone
Unverified Reviewer
"Useing the app on the net is so easy and self x made very easy for any one to use loved it thank you"
Hi Kevin,
Thank you for letting us know how pleased you are with the service from Autonet.
Rainer Gundlach
"quick and easy"
Hi Rainer,
Thank you for letting us know that you found it quick and easy to deal with Autonet.

Nicola
"Very easy to obtain insurance online, at a very good price - great experience!"
Hi,
Thank you for your comments and letting us know how easy you found it to purchase your insurance with Autonet.
Nicola
"Not to bad to follow and fill in questions"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.
Nicola
"Great price, good communication and ease of updating information and uploading documents."
Hi Louise,
Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with the price and communication from Autonet.

"Quick, easy, no hassle"
Hi Paul,
Nicola
"It's quick, easy and affordable."
"I would stay well clear of this bunch of clowns , I rang to switch my policy to a new car and despite several attempts I could not get any answer so took out a new policy with my bank , when I rang to cancel the policy they held I was then hung up on , then when I rang again I was told I couldn't cancel unless I proved I had sold the vehicle , two months on and they still haven't sorted this out and want to charge me £145 to cancel , this is ridiculous!"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with all aspects of the service that you have received from Autonet. We place a great deal of importance on customer feedback and would like to look into what has happened here. If you would like us to do this, please can you get in touch via reviewsites@autonetinsurance.co.uk. If you include your contact details, we will be able to locate your file.
Nicola
"Quick, no fuss, friendly"
Hi,
Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with the service from Autonet.
Nicola
"Simple and easy to navigate and competively priced"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review Autonet and let us know that you were pleased with the service and price.
Autonet Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,156 reviews