Autonet Insurance Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Autonet Insurance

Nile Street, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

How would you rate Autonet Insurance ?

"Easy to renew."
"Easy to set up and gives the cover I require."
"Happy with Autonet. Easy to use website and helpful staff when required."
"quick and easy to arrange on line. Price was good and level of cover is excellent"
"Premium was much better than I expected for a renewal"
"My application for van insurance was dealt with efficiently and my policy was forwarded promptly. Thank you *****"
"Ref 26E-2A1-A48. Such an easy to use and quick service. C.10mins to get fully insured! Thank you"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are pleased to hear that the service was quick and easy to use.
Mollie
"Very good price and a variety of policies to suit different needs i.e. i dont need breakdown cover but i like legal protection and i could find a policy that suited those needs. Very nice for the price to go down a few pounds when you go through to the vendors site rather than the other way round."
Hi,

Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear the price was competitive.
Mollie
"Comprehensive insurance details made simple."
Hi,
Thank you for the comments, its great to hear that the process is simple.
"Good value product"
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad to hear you are happy with the service from Autonet.
Mollie
"Good service and competative prices"
Hi Terry,
Thank you for the comments, its great to hear you are happy with the service from Autonet.
Mollie
"Easy to renew competitive pricing"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are pleased to hear the price was competitive.
Michael Luke
Verified Buyer
"Charged me £14.95 admin fee because I didn't disclose a windscreen claim on a different vehicle policy. On Compare the Market it did not say windscreens were included in previous claims disclosure. This should have been a point of clarification, not an opportunity to charge a fee to a brand new customer. I complained on the phone and you refused to budge, I had to pay by card there and then, and then you sent me an email to say the extra charge would be added to my first direct debit! The amount of paperwork you required was also demanding, uploads of licences and NGD, and then paper copy of the finance agreement. Twp payments are also taken within the first month which is not ideal."
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your comments and taking the time to get in touch. We place a great deal of importance on customer feedback and are sorry to hear that you are not happy. Unfortunately, we do not have enough information included on your review to locate your file. If you would like us to look into this further, please can you get in touch via reviewsites@autonetinsurance.co.uk. If you include your contact details, we will be able to locate your file.
"Very quick website"
Hi Tiberiu,

Thank you for the comments, its great to hear you found the website quick to use.
Mollie
"Efficient and renewal quote was only marginally higher than first year. Makes a nice change!"
Hi Alwen,

Thank you for the comments, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service from Autonet.
Mollie
"explained all my options. with the cover very pleased"
Hi Peter,
Thank you for letting us know that you are pleased with the service from Autonet. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.
Nicola
Peter Le Boutillier
Verified Buyer
"Renewal quote was more competitive than I could get by shopping around."
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to hear the price was competitive.

Mollie
"Great quote hassle free"
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the policy was hassle free to set up.

Gaynor (Wales)
Verified Buyer
"Renewal was simple ,and I was informed in plenty of time before it was due. Price was very good and cover exactle as previous year. No fuss or bother. Very pleased."
Hi Gaynor,

Thank you for letting us know that the renewal process was simple and the price was competitive.
"Easy to contact"
Hi,

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased to hear that you happy with the service from Autonet.

Autonet Insurance is rated 4.34 based on 3,316 reviews