Van Hero Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Van Hero Ltd

sales@van-hero.co.uk

2440 The QuadrantAztec West

How would you rate Van Hero Ltd ?

"Such an easy & hassle fee Way to buy a van , great service went like clock work Thoughly recommend on giving them a go Thanks Conner cheers stu"
"Great service, great price, would highly recommend using them."
"quick delivery thanks"
"Polite efficient friendly professional"
"Third new vehicle ordered from Van Here, great service, top quality vehicle and best price. Cant really ask for more A+"
"Easiest van I have ever bought, signed the paper work on Monday van turned up on the Wednesday morning , thank you"
""Service from Stu was superb and I will continue recommending him to others ""
"Excellent service, great communication. Thoroughly impressed and would recommend to all my friends and family."
"Purchased a number of vehicles. This has got to the most honest and straight forward purchase I've experienced and cheapest compared to competitors"
"An excellent service provided. A friendly capable sales team, answered all my concerns and did the deal promptly right through to delivery to my door by an excellent driver."
Thanks for the feedback. I hope your son enjoys the van.
"I got what I needed."
"Great service and prices from Van Hero every time we use them!"
"The service was second to none. All that I asked and what was promised was delivered. Thank you Stewart."
"Spoke with Stewart in the morning and deal done by late afternoon and van was delivered on the scheduled day. Every thing went smoothly and van hero kept me informed of everything. Would definitely recommend."
"Always available and couldn't do enough for me, from start to finish the whole process was seamless. Would recommend the transporter, a truly fantastic van! From a truly fantastic dealer!"
"We purchased 2 boxers from Van hero and they were delivered in perfect order and as expected. The prices Van Hero offered were the best we could find. After a small hiccup on the V5 document, all was resolved successfully. Many thanks"
"Very good to poeple to deal wive"
"Very helpfull staff absolutely excellent communication."
"Bought a new van through the van hero ltd and have recommended them to a few friends and will continue to recommend them very pleased with the van and the price. Alan"
Thank you for your feedback Alan and keep spreading the good word :)
"Purchased a brand new Vauxhall vivaro crew cab from van hero in 2012 after being badly let down by another dealer. The service, price and ease of transaction was first class and I will be using them again soon when I update my current vehicle. Highly recommend."
Van Hero Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews