Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Big thank you to Karen & AutoeBid, excellent service provided from start to completion. I have no hesitation in recommending them, or using them again.
Professional service that saves customers money. Highly recommend.
Good price for my Toyota RAV4, and the car was delivered on time and as agreed with no hidden costs. AutoeBid acted as an intermediary with the end dealer who supplied the car. The communication was clear and it all went smoothly.
From start to finish Karen was in constant contact with me and answering all my questions when needed. The transaction was really smooth. I would definitely be using AutoeBid for any other van needs. Top service.
Looking for a new Skoda Octavia, but for the price I could get a same spec nearly new BMW 3 series or Audi. Luckily I spotted Autoebid, who gave a good enough price for me to order one. Easy to deal with and good comms throughout the deal.
Very satisfied with the service from start to finish! Unbeatable quote and you pay exactly the amount, no hidden fees and included delivery to your doorstep. Dealt with the dealer directly once you decide to proceed, who was great and keeping you up to date with the order. I even got my Skoda Karoq a bit earlier than expected. Karen has been very helpful throughout. Will definitely use them again when the time comes to renew our other car.
Ordered a new Audi A4 Avant as a factory order with a very significant saving. Excellent service from start to finish, Karen kept me updated through out the whole process. I Would highly recommend Autoebid to anybody purchasing a new car I will definitely be using them again for my next new car in the future. Many thanks Karen and Autoebid for the excellent service.
Second vehicle purchased through Autoebid. First one was 11 years ago and service from Autoebid as good as ever. Hope to buy replacement car in 10 years time through Autoebid again at as good a saving.
Very good price and service. Would use again.
Happy with my Hilux bought from a main Toyota dealer with the help from the Autoebid team getting me a great price. Karen kept me up to date and checked in with me to ensure I was happy.
I would highly recommend autoebid very helpful and professional nothing is to much trouble I can't thank them enough for sourcing my new ranger
I wanted to buy an Audi Q5, built to my specification, at a very competitive discounted price. I called Autoebid and they put me in touch with a main Audi dealership. From then on, all the dealings were with the dealership and Autoebid helpfully monitored the progress. Everything worked as Autoebid promised at the outset. I collected the car yesterday from the dealership just as if I had walked into the dealership and agreed to buy the car at its full price. In short, I secured a hefty very competitive discount for no other effort on my part (other than to involve Autoebid to secure the dal on my behalf) and at no detriment in terms of service provided to me by the dealership. Totally hassle-free and I would involve Autoebid again. What's not to like!
I found Autoebid quoted very competitive prices and provided excelent service throughout the process. I would highly recommend them and use them again myself.
Great service, very time I have gone through Autoebid. Both vehicles for my daughters and my own vehicle delivered without issues and resulting in significant savings. Would recommend AutoeBid services to anyone looking to save money for the same product and great service.
This was the first time I had sourced a vehicle via a broker but will definitely use this service again. I purchased a brand new Hyundai Tuscon from a franchised dealer with a very good discount. A very simple and quick process.
Excellent customer service , always on hand. Will always use this company for my vehicle purchases in the future.
Karen was great from start to finish.
Very happy to have used AutoeBid to source a new vehicle. The price was excellent and their communication was great from my first enquiry to receiving the vehicle - on time and at exactly the quoted price. Karen was particularly efficient at getting in touch and following up at every stage. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.
Being not very good with computers I was a bit wary about purchasing a new car on line remotely as it is a lot of money but I need not have worried as the process was very simple. On 11th Jan I specified my requirements, got a very low price, £8,000 off list, that nobody could match and placed an order by using a credit card for a small deposit which gave me the protection for the complete transaction. I could always contact Autoebid and the supplier by phone which was answered immediately by cheerful knowledgeable and helpful staff. On the 5th Feb a shiny brand new Nissan Qashqai was delivered to my door on a trailer and the delivery guy spent a lot of time explaining the car and the controls. I would definitely recommend Autoebid and I would certainly use them again.
Really good working with AutoEbid. Good communication rang regularly to update on progress of the purchase. The whole process of car purchase was really easy. I got a really good price on my Golf. Would highly recommend as a way to purchase a new car and would definitely use AutoEbid again.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews