Autodoc GmbH Reviews

+44 20 3823 6789

Josef-Orlopp-Str. 55, 10365 Berlin , Deutschland

Tell us how Autodoc GmbH made you happy

Over 7 Days
"website is pretty good. you-tube videos show how its done. postage is slow (about a week) but this was as expected. Found that two parts did not fit (even though these were confirmed to be correct on their website, by my own research, and by autodoc follow-up emails) and this is where their customer service is essentially zero. If the parts don't fit - it's not their problem attitude. 20 emails later after sending photos, they ask if you are a qualified mechanic with a certificate to show for it. Countless different customer service people with English names but clearly this is a front as the English is pretty bad and just a fob off to show some semblance of service. What to do? Make sure that the parts fit your vehicle and that the brand you are buying is known to you already eg. Mann for fuel filters. Other brands on Autodoc such as Vaico are probably rebrands of parts made not in Germany but elsewhere cheap and printed up. Don't expect any after sales help as there is none. Just a merry go round of emails and chats. To sum up. If you know what you're buying and that means down to the brand of part, then its probably ok and the pricing is pretty keen. Otherwise I'd suggest to pay a bit more and get proper aftersales service from UK motorfactors."
"I paid for a spare part on the 16th of November, 40 days later I have not received anything and they refuse to offer a refund. The basically stole my money. Be careful of Autodoc. I am already filing a claim against them on the hope of receiving my money back."
"Sold me a part which broke the moment I tried to fit it. I emailed their 'Customer Service' team, got no response, after another email asking for a response they emailed me a pdf form to complete and asked me to send photos of the broken part (even though I had already sent photos in my initial email). Then went quiet for a week or two until I asked for an update - there followed a sequence of emails basically just saying 'we are following our process, please wait'. Finally lost patience and tried to raise a complaint using the webchat function on the website, after about an hour finally got a 'hello, I'm Mitch, how can I help' message, but Mitch then promptly disappeared for another 15 minutes. Eventually I was told someone would call me soon (and someone called Henry did so 10 minutes later - this was the ONLY good bit of customer service in the whole saga) but Henry said that I would have to send the part back at my own expense for the manufacturer to inspect it. He then said that he would look into alternative solutions and promised he would call me or email me that day. But, guess what? No call or email from Henry. And today I got another holding email from them saying "We have been forwarded your request to the department in charge. Soon we will contact you with the further instructions." So 3 weeks after I raised the issue I'm back to square one - Ive got a broken part of very low quality, they still have my money, and I have no idea when they will resolve it or how they will resolve it. This is by far the worst service I have received from any online company I've ordered from. Ive deleted the app and will never use them again."
"Misleading catalogue…...two parts that were described as matching my car turned out to be wrong on arrival. I was told it's my fault as I was supposed to contact them first and check whether the part is suitable (!?) So I paid postage to receive the item in the first place, have to pay postage a second time to return their mis-supplied part to Germany and then pay postage a third time to receive the correct goods. If it was my mistake fair enough but it was not. Plus this will take another 2 weeks of precious time. This really puts me off using them again. Not Good."
"cheap prices stright from germany .. the products are arriving in 3 weeks all genuine for example 2 track control arms and 4 monroe shock absorbers bought them with 120 pounds less then any uk seller"
"Take very long time to dispatch your items. After items were delivered some things were missing. Reported almost immediately, after that they make your life incredibly difficult by asking to take 1 milion pictures of boxes, items and sudhested items were just fell off the box. After that it is almost impossible to request refund, as everyone you talk to them they offer store credit. Why I want store credit? I need parts. My advice is avoid them if you need parts for your broken car, as it will be more than a month before you get everything sorted. Fead up with talking with than, glad I paid with PayPal. I wish I could review on our YouTube channel but they not even worth our time"
"Almost 2 weeks to deliver and then missing items. They make it incredibly difficult to get a refund on the missing items demanding may photos of boxes and packaging and invoices..basically call you a liar. Really hard work to deal with, would give zero stars if I could. Will never shop with them again, my advice is avoid them."
"Terrible do not trust this company they take no respocibilty for incorrectly advertised parts. I ordered a part from the website and after fitting it realised it was 25cm to short. Just because they are in Germany should not make a difference the part that I ordered was not fit for purpose. Looks like I’m going to have to get credit card company involved. They refused to take to part back for a refund even thought it was misssold."
"NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! Yes, they appear to be cheap but please, please don't fall for it. I am in UK and used their UK website. I ordered a replacement wing mirror for my daughter's car - knocked off on the street. The Autodoc website said they had a mirror, rhs, and this was ordered. The mirror was ordered on 2nd November and Autodoc delivered a different part number to the one I ordered a massive 10 days later. It fitted on the car well, apart from the fact that the manual adjustment didn't allow a proper rear view from the rhs (driver's) side, only from the passenger side. Yes, you've guessed it - it's for a left hand drive car. Autodoc refused to have anything to do with taking the part back and giving a refund unless they deemed that there were no traces of the mirror having been fitted on the car (you can't tell the part is wrong unless you fit it!!)"
"I had a horrible experience with the company. Purchased engine oil and it got lost in transit over a month ago. For the whole month Autodoc have been allegedly investigating it with the courier and refusing to refund until they complete their investigations. Chased them with numerous emails and the answer is still the same: we are investigating and you will get your money back when the investigations are complete. It’s been far too long and I had to escalate it to Paypal as I had paid with Paypal. Avoid this company at all costs! Don’t buy anything or you will lose your money and may not get the items!"
"Very very poor customer services, asked to return an item and was bombarded with emails over a week asking for all sorts of information and photos and passed to at least 6 different people only to be eventually be rejected. Do not use this company, only after your money."
"Failed delivery attempt twice whilst I waited in for the whils day on both days, then customer service team just completely ignore my emails for 8 days, so I then cancel my order as my van is in bits on my driveway and I need the parts so I get them from another supplier and then they say they won’t refund my money until they have the original parts back in their possession, and I haven’t even ever had them! Totally shocking service. I used vw heritage U.K. in the end and have had the parts delivered and on the van in the time it has taken Autodic to even respond to my emails!"
"Too bad there is no option for 0 stars as that's what I feel Autodoc deserves. IT has been over a month since I ordered from them, and after numerous phone calls to DPD, that haven't delivered the parcel because they damaged it, and contacting AutoDoc nothing has been resolved. I have requested a refund over a week ago , but autodoc is still waiting for DPD confirmation, although it only takes about 10-15 minutes to contact them by phone. It is a joke the poor customer service they offer, and believe me it is not worth buying parts because of their "20%" discount. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"I need to replace my Air Conditioning Compressor on my Mercedes B200 CDI. I found the above company which is based in Berlin. I have dealt with German companies in the past and they are usually super efficient. I ordered the part from AutoDoc and paid for it. Nearly a week later they contacted me and told me that I had to register with them as a new customer before they could complete the transaction. They had already taken the money from my account?? I registered with them and about four days later they told me the part was out of stock!! Customer service none existent and they appear to be absolutely clueless when it comes to business. I was so annoyed I asked for a refund, that to was hard work. If you need a part stay well clear of this firm."
"I wont go into the full details about my order just to say it took 16 days to deliver from germany and I paid for this. I tracked my order on DPD site and on the same day my order was in DPD data center which i think is Germany and in DPD center Oldbury England . The only contact I had from them was to inform me of order and the day my order would be delivered they never replied to my enquiries .I did have a live chat about my order but by some coincidence the operator was called to an emergency meeting. Autodoc and its other online car parts which come under the same umbrella will not see any more of my money best thing the can do is offer back my postage of £8.84 but I doubt that would happen. DISGUSTING SERVICE stay away from this company."
"Scammers. Took my order and confirmed it with tracking number within 2 days. Ever since then, there was no update. Two week passed. Called them and they told me to way two weeks until DHL responds. Two weeks passed and I called them again just to be told that they still haven't received response from DHL and I have to wait more. When asked how much, they said within two months they should return my money. Filed charge-back with my Master Card. Hopefully I get my money back soon. Stay away from those scammers!"
"Company sent an incorrect part despite me checking with an agent and email to confirm they will ship the ordered part. Disgraceful customer service! Issue still not resolved and no compensation offered either for wasting my time and additional labour charge. Their prices might be good but it is not worth the hassle. Please do not purchase from them, terrible company, you have been warned! Fraudsters!"
"This web site takes your order and your payment. Then they keep emailing and calling you "to check information". Every time we have spoken I have just read back the details from the order confirmation email I received - so they have everything and are just delaying. The latest calls are to "get my bank to confirm that payment was made" even though they have told me they have received the money! I've never known someone to receive money without it being sent... If you ask to speak to a manager you will be told they are all in meetings and unavailable. Avoid at all costs. They clearly have no supply chain to support the orders they are taking and you are likely to never receive what you pay for."
"Avoid at all costs. No customer service, takes your money doesn't send the item. Order took a week to dispatch, called me 3 times to "confirm the order" AFTER taking my money which no other merchant does. Received the item after waiting 2 weeks, not as described, claimed an exchange including proof with screenshots, took a week to respond and denied the refund. Finally after several phone calls they agreed to the refund, 3 weeks after receiving the item back still no refund. Had to get the credit card company involved then all of a sudden communication was excellent and got a quick refund. Please don't waste your time and go elsewhere."
"Total scam artists. I ordered some parts on the basis that it would arrive in 2 days which is what the website said for those particular items, paid £8 carriage for the privilege but thought it was worth it if I was to get the urgent parts I needed in time. 4 days later and still showing as being in transit and no confirmation of when it will arrive. They make out they are a british website but they are actually German. Needed these parts for my mot but as there is no date, ive had to go to the local dealer to order which is what i wish i had done in the first place. Waste of time ordering from them. They let you leave a review on their website but dont let you see that review or any other reviews on there hence why leaving this review here"
Autodoc GmbH is rated 1.67 based on 48 reviews