Autodoc GmbH Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Autodoc GmbH

+44 20 3823 6789

Josef-Orlopp-Str. 55, 10365 Berlin , Deutschland

How would you rate Autodoc GmbH ?

"Very poor customer service!!!!!!! I've order online a pair of coil springs Sachs for my bmw 3 series. Online they are in stock, in fact they are out of stock, so i paid for nothing. When i called autodoc.co.uk they offered me similar coil springs.. NO !!! This is not the way to solve the problem. I had toaccept their offer because i've notice AUTODOC is an UNTRUSTABLE company. Once i paid for Sachs springs and they don't have it in stock.. why are they taking my money for ???? My rate for Auto Doc is not even a STAR."
"DISGRACEFUL SERVICE I ordered a ‘fuel temperature sensor’ and when it arrived an ‘O’ ring was missing from the sensor. I contacted AutoDoc and was informed I needed to take several photos and email them so the Technical Team could look at them, including the box??? How technical is a box??? I did this and several phone calls and almost 24 hours later the Technical Team still hadn’t got back to Customer Services. I then told Customer Services I wanted to return the item and received two emails explaining what to do but no third email with the most important Shipping Label. I rang again but was cut off. So I withheld my number and got straight through, bizarre that and was told the Shipping Label is sent by another department and would be with me later in the day. The label was emailed from dpd, it would have helped if Customer Services explained this and not inferred it was another department of AutoDoc. Fingers crossed there won’t be any issues with the refund back into my account. I don’t think I’ve ever dealt with a company this bad. Whilst this problem was going back and for I have had to loan cars from family and friends, all for the sake of an ‘O’ ring which probably cost less than 10p. Shocking……… LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!"
"Avoid at all costs! This place is a scam. I contacted Autodoc customer service about new condenser and dryer for my AC-system. I gave them my car register number + VIN and their technician recommended "correct parts" for my car. I ordered recommended parts in early July. After the parts arrived, I had the refrigerant removed and and mechanic started changing the parts. The condenser fit fairly well but the angle of the dryer tubes was more than 30 degrees different from the original one so the drier did not fit my car at all. I contacted Autodoc customer service again and asked for info how to return the dryer. After they requested additional info and said they will investigate if it's even possible to return the part, I send them photos of the two dryers next to each other so they can see the clear difference between original and their part. I also send photos of the new dryer so they could see it's in perfect shape. The part was NOT installed and it did not have any marks on it. After the reclamation they sent me a following message: "We would like to let you know that according to the photos, these dryer look identical so we assume that the part that you have got should be suitable with your car. You can try to straight the tube so in this case it will be easier for you to mount this part. Unfortunately it is not possible to send us back the part, because there are some scratches mentioned on the detail." Either they did not look at the photo at all or this is just their normal reaction to every reclamation. It's not possible to start bending the tubes from the welding points without breaking/twisting the tube. They even made up some scratches (the dryer has none) so they would not need to return my money after wrong recommendation! I even paid extra for the SAFE ORDER for extra safety if they happen to send the wrong parts! The AC-system did not work with the original dryer so now I have to order a dryer that fits from somewhere else and get the refrigerant removed/added again. This will cost me 200 - 300 € extra plus the useless dryer I have in my house. This has been the worst customer service experience that I have had in the past 30 years."
Thank you for your feedback!

The last thing we would want to do is intentionally mislead any customer as we would have absolutely nothing to gain, other than customer dissatisfaction.
According to our system, you have already been contacted and made a refund, please note, that it usually takes 3-4 business days to recieve your money.
Our team goes above and beyond to offer good service and support to all our customers.

Autodoc Team
"I wouldn't risk it and would shop elsewhere in future. Spent over £100 with them on the top brands for a BMW. Didn't care about the delivery due to waiting on other items. But once i had recieved them, i found that they have sent me the cheaper alternatives from another manufacturer. A week down the line, the parts have actually failed and cannot be used. I am now without a car until the new parts arrive. No customer services will return an email, i have been cut off on a phone call 3 times now. Money wasted."
"An absolute disgrace, do not be influenced by good prices and do not trust any time frame for delivery or refunds given as it's not going too be true. I ordered a part which said 1-2 days delivery only to be told there was an additional 3-5 days despatch time, when i asked for a refund I was told I would have to wait 1-3 days for my money to put into my account but when I chased it up I was told it hadn't even been put through for 2 days. Disgusting business practice!"
"This firm is fraudster, they haven't sent what I bought and now ignoring emails, I'm contacting my credit card company to get my money back."
Dear Mr. Ozdil,

Thank you for your request. During the packing of the goods the package was weighed and handed to the courier with a spring (its length is 59 cm, and the length of the box is 45 cm, it was simply placed diagonally)

We have asked you about the fotos of the spare parts, which you have become but unfortunately you have just throw a box. So in that case it is rather difficult to figure out your problem!

With the best regards,
Autodoc Team
"what shows as compatible parts is unfortunately far from truth - websites search engine is really POOR!!! The worst part is the customer service. BE CAREFUL AND AVOID (save your nerves for anything else)!!!"
Thank you for your feedback!

According to our phone call, we have found the best solution for you.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Autodoc Team
"I placed the order. Right? After 5 days some guy from autodoc phoned me and asked for my details. He told me that he wanted to double check if the address I gave them for delivery was correct??? After 5 days!!! (They just don't have parts you order) He was more than happy to cancel my order. I had to cancel my mechanic appointment. Thank you autodoc!!!"
"Don't buy from them"
"How many co.uk websites does this company use? Carpartsonline.co.uk Autodoc.co.uk Autopartspro.co.uk That is just the ones i have used all taking 10-14 days to deliver. How can this company send cheaper parts of different brand than parts paid for? What are our rights as with this company? Surely in EU it is illegal to do this. After now wasting days holiday from work, expired free mot retest, no car for weekend overtime work i hope i have some power from using mastercard for my payment and this company gets investigated. Now my card is maxed out i cannot order the incorrect parts they sent from another supplier until payday. Fun times ahead."
"Awful customer services if you have any problems with your item. I'm still awaiting a refund after weeks of returning the item and it took speaking to 4 different customer service reps to even get a return label sent to my email!"
"This company suffix co.uk They are not I the UK Spent a great deal of money for appalling service e mailed me to say despatched Still waiting Car off the road Please do not use this company I only wished I had read reviews first I’m without a car now They e mailed to say despatched"
"Been buying spare parts from them, parts always fit and of high quality"
"Do not use this firm, i repeat, do not use this firm!!! You can order the parts to Your car by the licence number. Then You get faulty parts that are broken to begin with and when You send them back They say that the parts are not intented on Your car. You dont get Your money back, You are the blame, the parts are wrong and there are five or six people stirrind the soup up. But no You dont get Your money back, never, ever and the blame is on You. So dont use this firm, they are just after Your money, no matter if the parts are right but broken, this is the fact."
"Disgraceful service DO NOT USE AUTODOC. They put on their website 1-2 days delivery. They got the part to us one week late. When we complained, they were late to respond and rude when they did so. They had the nerve to say delivery was 4-5 days when their website clearly states 1-2. They clearly never had any intention of honouring the claim they make in black and white on their own website. I incurred costs as a result of their incompetence and they've been nothing but rude, disorganised and dismissive ever since. Easily one of the worst retail experiences ever DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE."
Thank you for your feedback!

First allow me to apologize for the unacceptable experience you have had with your purchase. We have reminded all the team about the importance of great and regular communication.
Unfortunately, sometimes delivery may be delayed due to the lack of some products from the manufacturer. Or, if we find that the spare part is slightly damaged before shipping, so as not to send it to the customer, even if it is a small scratch, at the same time we order a new spare part for the customer directly from the manufacturer, in this case the delivery time increases to several days. It is very important for us to satisfy our customers, and sometimes we decide to send the order a few days later, and not send it as soon as possible, but with a damaged spare, even if sometimes defect is invisible. We apologize for the inconvenience. For any information we are always at your disposal.

Autodoc Team
"Avoid this supplier. I ordered a radiator on 23rd February after confirming the equivalent OEM part number on their site. Paid immediately for "in stock" item. After chasing customer "support" the item finally arrived on 5th March from Germany. The radiator received was not as illustrated and described on the site. The item received has boxed top and bottom sections and not tubes as per my original and their website. The item received does not fit the fan housing in the car. Contacted customer support and was told that as the item received was the same part number as I had ordered I could return the item at my expense and they would identify an alternative which I could purchase. As I had not provided the VIN I was told that the error was my responsibility. I gave the VIN to customer support who referred to their Technical department. Subsequently they confirmed that the part I ordered was, according to them the correct part for my vehicle. When I explained again, that the radiator I received was not as illustrated and described on their site I was told that these were representative only and that it was my fault that I had not confirmed the detail prior to order. I reminded them that having subsequently supplied the VIN they had confirmed the part number. I then sent photos of the label on the radiator box from Frigair, the label on the Autodoc box and two more photos of the radiator from my car beside the item received. They referred it to the Technical department. In response to another request I sent an additional photo of the two radiators with notes highlighting the different top and bottom sections. This is still with the Technical people. In the meantime I asked that they arrange to collect the incorrect item which I had repacked in the original packaging. The response was that I should send the item back to Berlin at my expense because I had not used the "Safe Order", had ordered the part "without our help or your mechanics advise". I went back onto customer support to make it very clear that the item received is not as illustrated, or as described and is not fit for purpose. The item is here for their collection and refund of my payment. This morning I received an apologetic email and a refund label for the item which I was instructed to use for the return. The email does however state that if I have used the "Safe Order" the return will not cost me and that after receipt and checking the goods they will take 14 days and then send the "correct" spare part to me. So I am no further forward. I have replied, seeking confirmation that I will get a full refund without deduction for return carraige costs and noting that the Technical department had not clarified the discrepancy between what they describe and what was sent. I have been onto the Frigair website and its in accord with the Autodoc site. If no satisfaction today, then this goes to my credit card provider in the morning. Errors are made and its how an error is dealt with which matters. Autodoc are a blot in the industry. Avoid."
Thank you for your feedback!

We are really sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. We always try to be as flexible as we can but on this occasion clearly couldn't meet all your needs. Please accept our apologies.
According to our system, you have already received a refund.
We have reminded all the team about the importance of great and regular communication. We do hope that next time you need a spare part you might be prepared to give us a second chance.

Autodoc Team
"I recently tried to purchase a prop shaft bolt for my pickup from AutoDoc. Put in my vehicle make, model and engine size, the bolt was specified on the system and sent out with excessive postage from Germany. The bolt arrived and was the wrong size. It was for a car not a pickup. I complained to AutoDOC and have been given the run around ever since. They tried to state that because I didn't put in my VIN number their system can only match up 60% of the items to the vehicle details you put in. Which means customers have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the right parts, one hell of an admission. They also suggested that the reason I got the wrong prop shaft bolt is because car manufacturers change items with each model, which is true for a cosmetic part, body panels, interior trim, but not a prop shaft bolt. Anyway they are refusing to refund me. I would advise any customer to not use this company, try Mister Auto or CARPARTS4LESS. I'm not saying they are perfect but at least they provide a refund when they make a mistake."
"If I could give zero stars that would be far too many for this company. They have .co.uk on their website and sister websites as well. Parts come from Europe and take approx. a week, all being well so plan ahead. I was sent one wrong part out of two and fitted it not realising. Once I had it was used and can't be returned, fair enough, but as the correct parts were ordered, processed and shipped confirmed by the paperwork I was sent and invoice in box I asked as it was firstly their mistake if , as a gesture of goodwill, they would send the correct part at a discount . After 2 hours on the online chat and being asked for "proof" as I wasn't believed and sending 10 photographs I started to get annoyed and suggested I would leave bad reviews to which I was told I couldn't as it was "illegal". The guy on chat had no idea about parts or the stock control as they didn't know what they had sent. He eventually admitted they had made a mistake and sent me links the the site with similar parts I could buy with no discount. I finally gave up and sent an email of complaint. Customer service contacted me and I spent a further 3 or 4 telephone conversations trying to resolve where I offered to pay postage if I could receive part at a discount for my now 3+ hours of time and for their initial mistake. Customer service was helpful but blocked by a manger who offered the part at the same original price , free postage but wouldn't refund my £10 I had overpaid as the part they sent was £10 cheaper. I got a further offer but an insulting amount for all the hassle and time, so I will pay more to a competitor rather than give Autodoc anymore money they are that bad. I was planning on spending a few hundred pounds on parts this year as were my friends but after this experience it will go to a worthy competitor. I shall never use Autodoc again and advise anyone to think long and hard as this is the worst ever experience of buying anything !"
Dear customer!
Thank you for your feedback!

So sorry to hear that we didn't deliver our usual high standards of service to you. Please accept our apologies.
According to our system, your problem has already been solved.
We do hope that when you next need spare parts for your car you will give us a second chance.

Autodoc Team
"Autodoc are part of BuCarParts. I purchased a part online, it was faulty. When I asked to return it I was told it had to be sent to Germany (they have no physical UK presence) at my cost. After pointing out UK law on this they relented and agreed to pay for the postage to Berlin. Then they said I never sent it, when I produced proof of delivery then 'found it' again and told me it would take another 3-5 month to have the part 'inspected', before they could consider a refund. In total at least 8 months from when I told them it was faulty. Avoid this company, totally untrustworthy."
Thank you for your feedback!

According to our system you had a warranty case, which is always considered by manufacturer. We do not have any influence on the decision of the manufacturer. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of service received.

Autodoc Team
"Horrific experience with this website or should is say loads of website across Europe mainly. I have ready most of their team are based out of Ukraine. I have ordered two pieces that never came and took so long to ship when they were mentioned to be in stock. Clearly this business is an order crushers. all they want is orders, no matter what is the customer enduring. Besides their support is really untrained and mostly clueless they keep changing ticket manager all the time. Their way of doing business is very misleading very far from our European standards. I recommend Oscaro, i was delivered the next day, unbelievable. Why would you go and advertise in stock pieces just to have them sold on the back of the customer schedule ? its insane. to finish with be aware of their drawings showing side of the cars, they are SOMETIMES reversed sometimes,"
Thank you for your feedback!

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with your recent purchase. It appears that you ordered an out of stock item which sadly turned out to be much more difficult than usual for us to source. We clearly fell below our promised standards in terms of keeping you up to date with the order - for which we are really sorry. According to our system, you have been fully refinded.

Autodoc GmbH is rated 1.60 based on 25 reviews