Autodoc GmbH Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Autodoc GmbH

+44 20 3823 6789

Josef-Orlopp-Str. 55, 10365 Berlin , Deutschland

Tell us how Autodoc GmbH made you happy

"NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! Yes, they appear to be cheap but please, please don't fall for it. I am in UK and used their UK website. I ordered a replacement wing mirror for my daughter's car - knocked off on the street. The Autodoc website said they had a mirror, rhs, and this was ordered. The mirror was ordered on 2nd November and Autodoc delivered a different part number to the one I ordered a massive 10 days later. It fitted on the car well, apart from the fact that the manual adjustment didn't allow a proper rear view from the rhs (driver's) side, only from the passenger side. Yes, you've guessed it - it's for a left hand drive car. Autodoc refused to have anything to do with taking the part back and giving a refund unless they deemed that there were no traces of the mirror having been fitted on the car (you can't tell the part is wrong unless you fit it!!)"
"I had a horrible experience with the company. Purchased engine oil and it got lost in transit over a month ago. For the whole month Autodoc have been allegedly investigating it with the courier and refusing to refund until they complete their investigations. Chased them with numerous emails and the answer is still the same: we are investigating and you will get your money back when the investigations are complete. It’s been far too long and I had to escalate it to Paypal as I had paid with Paypal. Avoid this company at all costs! Don’t buy anything or you will lose your money and may not get the items!"
"Very very poor customer services, asked to return an item and was bombarded with emails over a week asking for all sorts of information and photos and passed to at least 6 different people only to be eventually be rejected. Do not use this company, only after your money."
"Failed delivery attempt twice whilst I waited in for the whils day on both days, then customer service team just completely ignore my emails for 8 days, so I then cancel my order as my van is in bits on my driveway and I need the parts so I get them from another supplier and then they say they won’t refund my money until they have the original parts back in their possession, and I haven’t even ever had them! Totally shocking service. I used vw heritage U.K. in the end and have had the parts delivered and on the van in the time it has taken Autodic to even respond to my emails!"
"Too bad there is no option for 0 stars as that's what I feel Autodoc deserves. IT has been over a month since I ordered from them, and after numerous phone calls to DPD, that haven't delivered the parcel because they damaged it, and contacting AutoDoc nothing has been resolved. I have requested a refund over a week ago , but autodoc is still waiting for DPD confirmation, although it only takes about 10-15 minutes to contact them by phone. It is a joke the poor customer service they offer, and believe me it is not worth buying parts because of their "20%" discount. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"I need to replace my Air Conditioning Compressor on my Mercedes B200 CDI. I found the above company which is based in Berlin. I have dealt with German companies in the past and they are usually super efficient. I ordered the part from AutoDoc and paid for it. Nearly a week later they contacted me and told me that I had to register with them as a new customer before they could complete the transaction. They had already taken the money from my account?? I registered with them and about four days later they told me the part was out of stock!! Customer service none existent and they appear to be absolutely clueless when it comes to business. I was so annoyed I asked for a refund, that to was hard work. If you need a part stay well clear of this firm."
"I wont go into the full details about my order just to say it took 16 days to deliver from germany and I paid for this. I tracked my order on DPD site and on the same day my order was in DPD data center which i think is Germany and in DPD center Oldbury England . The only contact I had from them was to inform me of order and the day my order would be delivered they never replied to my enquiries .I did have a live chat about my order but by some coincidence the operator was called to an emergency meeting. Autodoc and its other online car parts which come under the same umbrella will not see any more of my money best thing the can do is offer back my postage of £8.84 but I doubt that would happen. DISGUSTING SERVICE stay away from this company."
"Scammers. Took my order and confirmed it with tracking number within 2 days. Ever since then, there was no update. Two week passed. Called them and they told me to way two weeks until DHL responds. Two weeks passed and I called them again just to be told that they still haven't received response from DHL and I have to wait more. When asked how much, they said within two months they should return my money. Filed charge-back with my Master Card. Hopefully I get my money back soon. Stay away from those scammers!"
"Company sent an incorrect part despite me checking with an agent and email to confirm they will ship the ordered part. Disgraceful customer service! Issue still not resolved and no compensation offered either for wasting my time and additional labour charge. Their prices might be good but it is not worth the hassle. Please do not purchase from them, terrible company, you have been warned! Fraudsters!"
"This web site takes your order and your payment. Then they keep emailing and calling you "to check information". Every time we have spoken I have just read back the details from the order confirmation email I received - so they have everything and are just delaying. The latest calls are to "get my bank to confirm that payment was made" even though they have told me they have received the money! I've never known someone to receive money without it being sent... If you ask to speak to a manager you will be told they are all in meetings and unavailable. Avoid at all costs. They clearly have no supply chain to support the orders they are taking and you are likely to never receive what you pay for."
"Avoid at all costs. No customer service, takes your money doesn't send the item. Order took a week to dispatch, called me 3 times to "confirm the order" AFTER taking my money which no other merchant does. Received the item after waiting 2 weeks, not as described, claimed an exchange including proof with screenshots, took a week to respond and denied the refund. Finally after several phone calls they agreed to the refund, 3 weeks after receiving the item back still no refund. Had to get the credit card company involved then all of a sudden communication was excellent and got a quick refund. Please don't waste your time and go elsewhere."
"Total scam artists. I ordered some parts on the basis that it would arrive in 2 days which is what the website said for those particular items, paid £8 carriage for the privilege but thought it was worth it if I was to get the urgent parts I needed in time. 4 days later and still showing as being in transit and no confirmation of when it will arrive. They make out they are a british website but they are actually German. Needed these parts for my mot but as there is no date, ive had to go to the local dealer to order which is what i wish i had done in the first place. Waste of time ordering from them. They let you leave a review on their website but dont let you see that review or any other reviews on there hence why leaving this review here"
"Very poor customer service!!!!!!! I've order online a pair of coil springs Sachs for my bmw 3 series. Online they are in stock, in fact they are out of stock, so i paid for nothing. When i called autodoc.co.uk they offered me similar coil springs.. NO !!! This is not the way to solve the problem. I had toaccept their offer because i've notice AUTODOC is an UNTRUSTABLE company. Once i paid for Sachs springs and they don't have it in stock.. why are they taking my money for ???? My rate for Auto Doc is not even a STAR."
"A company very serius of Germany. You can buy pieces for your car. Very good service."
"DISGRACEFUL SERVICE I ordered a ‘fuel temperature sensor’ and when it arrived an ‘O’ ring was missing from the sensor. I contacted AutoDoc and was informed I needed to take several photos and email them so the Technical Team could look at them, including the box??? How technical is a box??? I did this and several phone calls and almost 24 hours later the Technical Team still hadn’t got back to Customer Services. I then told Customer Services I wanted to return the item and received two emails explaining what to do but no third email with the most important Shipping Label. I rang again but was cut off. So I withheld my number and got straight through, bizarre that and was told the Shipping Label is sent by another department and would be with me later in the day. The label was emailed from dpd, it would have helped if Customer Services explained this and not inferred it was another department of AutoDoc. Fingers crossed there won’t be any issues with the refund back into my account. I don’t think I’ve ever dealt with a company this bad. Whilst this problem was going back and for I have had to loan cars from family and friends, all for the sake of an ‘O’ ring which probably cost less than 10p. Shocking……… LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!"
"Help full to an extra extent and very professional in dealing with an order."
"Avoid at all costs! This place is a scam. I contacted Autodoc customer service about new condenser and dryer for my AC-system. I gave them my car register number + VIN and their technician recommended "correct parts" for my car. I ordered recommended parts in early July. After the parts arrived, I had the refrigerant removed and and mechanic started changing the parts. The condenser fit fairly well but the angle of the dryer tubes was more than 30 degrees different from the original one so the drier did not fit my car at all. I contacted Autodoc customer service again and asked for info how to return the dryer. After they requested additional info and said they will investigate if it's even possible to return the part, I send them photos of the two dryers next to each other so they can see the clear difference between original and their part. I also send photos of the new dryer so they could see it's in perfect shape. The part was NOT installed and it did not have any marks on it. After the reclamation they sent me a following message: "We would like to let you know that according to the photos, these dryer look identical so we assume that the part that you have got should be suitable with your car. You can try to straight the tube so in this case it will be easier for you to mount this part. Unfortunately it is not possible to send us back the part, because there are some scratches mentioned on the detail." Either they did not look at the photo at all or this is just their normal reaction to every reclamation. It's not possible to start bending the tubes from the welding points without breaking/twisting the tube. They even made up some scratches (the dryer has none) so they would not need to return my money after wrong recommendation! I even paid extra for the SAFE ORDER for extra safety if they happen to send the wrong parts! The AC-system did not work with the original dryer so now I have to order a dryer that fits from somewhere else and get the refrigerant removed/added again. This will cost me 200 - 300 € extra plus the useless dryer I have in my house. This has been the worst customer service experience that I have had in the past 30 years."
Dear Customer!
Thank you for your feedback!

So sorry to hear that we didn't deliver our usual high standards of service to you.
The last thing we would want to do is intentionally mislead any customer as we would have absolutely nothing to gain, other than customer dissatisfaction.
According to our system, you have already been contacted and made a refund, please note, that it usually takes 3-4 business days to recieve your money.
Our team goes above and beyond to offer good service and support to all our customers.

Best Regards,
Autodoc Team
"I wouldn't risk it and would shop elsewhere in future. Spent over £100 with them on the top brands for a BMW. Didn't care about the delivery due to waiting on other items. But once i had recieved them, i found that they have sent me the cheaper alternatives from another manufacturer. A week down the line, the parts have actually failed and cannot be used. I am now without a car until the new parts arrive. No customer services will return an email, i have been cut off on a phone call 3 times now. Money wasted."
"An absolute disgrace, do not be influenced by good prices and do not trust any time frame for delivery or refunds given as it's not going too be true. I ordered a part which said 1-2 days delivery only to be told there was an additional 3-5 days despatch time, when i asked for a refund I was told I would have to wait 1-3 days for my money to put into my account but when I chased it up I was told it hadn't even been put through for 2 days. Disgusting business practice!"
"I have the Autodoc app on my phone. The parts I've ordered have been in perfect condition on arrival and have arrived sooner than expected! Good choice of parts, good prices and great service!"
Autodoc GmbH is rated 1.68 based on 40 reviews