Autocar Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autocar Tyres
Read Autocar Tyres Reviews
I'm most impressed with the Autocar Tyres and Autosave Service. It was one of the most pleasant experiences I ever had dealing with garages over the years. It took seconds to arrange the purchase of four new tyres and fitting. The cost of the new tyres and fitting was surprisingly low. The actual fitting service was very professional too e.g the care the took of protect the integrity of my car. I will never never hesitate to recommend Autocar tyres to my family members, friends and colleagues.
This was the first time I used Autocar Tyres & I was impressed how easy it was for me to select the tyres I wanted, order & collect. The tyres I wanted were also less expensive than other places that I checked. I will buy my trees from Auto Tyres again if they continue to offer the tyres I want atthe lowest price I can find them.
Excellent service with mini valet included in the price which I didn't expect. Super communication too, jut a shame they didn't take AmEx
Very good service
Found it easy to get the right Tyres for front and back of car and the site was good browsing and the guys at fitting Centre very helpful would use again thanks
perfect service. Quick delivery, great price
I will use autocar tyres in the future
Great service and got a good deal on Michelin Tyres...thanks
Tyres were fitted exactly as required
perfect service
Great service, simple quick and friendly fitters. Will certainly be using again
Excellent service great prices
Very easy to use, and was very easy to find the right tyre for my car. Will 100% use again in the future.
Booked a fitting for the next day. The tyres had already arrived when I turned up and the garage fitter them for me straight away. Very good service.
Top service. The website was easy to use, the tyres arrived at the garage quickly and the service was faultless. Will use again. Thanks!
Really easy experience and the price was far cheaper than I usually pay. Thanks!
Autocar Tyres is rated 4.36 based on 22 reviews