Autocar Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autocar Tyres
Read Autocar Tyres Reviews
I will use autocar tyres in the future
Great service and got a good deal on Michelin Tyres...thanks
Tyres were fitted exactly as required
perfect service
Great service, simple quick and friendly fitters. Will certainly be using again
Having booked with Formula 1 and turning up for the appointment F1 had the tyres but no notification of the appointment. I had to return the next day, when they couldn't fit the tyres because they had no way of billing for the tyres as they weren't officially in their stock on the computer. They offered me alternative tyres and asked me to return your tyres. They said they didn't have a working partnership with yourselves! It looks like there is a organisational / communication problem between yourselves and them? Could you confirm that the 2 tyres delivered to them for my fitting will be collected.
Excellent service great prices
A good friendly garage that did the job quickly and efficiently. Had to wait in line though to get the work done because they were so busy.
First time using this newly launched service. Despite the competitive pricing, my tyre fitting appointment was delayed by them within hours of me booking. Get what you pay for I suppose.
Car booked in based on tyre arriving on the Friday, didn't arrive in fact not until 12 noon on Saturday. Found it difficult to believe there was no tracking on the delivery. This is one area for improvement. But must say the girls in customer service were extremely helpful in trying to resolve the problem.
Service was quick, efficient and good value for 4 budget tyres on an Audi A5 Quattro Coupe.
Very easy to use, and was very easy to find the right tyre for my car. Will 100% use again in the future.
Booked a fitting for the next day. The tyres had already arrived when I turned up and the garage fitter them for me straight away. Very good service.
Top service. The website was easy to use, the tyres arrived at the garage quickly and the service was faultless. Will use again. Thanks!
Really easy experience and the price was far cheaper than I usually pay. Thanks!
Autocar Tyres is rated 4.27 based on 15 reviews