Autocar Tyres Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Autocar Tyres
"First time using this newly launched service. Despite the competitive pricing, my tyre fitting appointment was delayed by them within hours of me booking. Get what you pay for I suppose."
"Car booked in based on tyre arriving on the Friday, didn't arrive in fact not until 12 noon on Saturday. Found it difficult to believe there was no tracking on the delivery. This is one area for improvement. But must say the girls in customer service were extremely helpful in trying to resolve the problem."
"Service was quick, efficient and good value for 4 budget tyres on an Audi A5 Quattro Coupe."
"Very easy to use, and was very easy to find the right tyre for my car. Will 100% use again in the future."
"Booked a fitting for the next day. The tyres had already arrived when I turned up and the garage fitter them for me straight away. Very good service."
"Top service. The website was easy to use, the tyres arrived at the garage quickly and the service was faultless. Will use again. Thanks!"
"Really easy experience and the price was far cheaper than I usually pay. Thanks!"
Autocar Tyres is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews