Autobulbs Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Autobulbs Direct

Tell us how Autobulbs Direct made you happy

"Dreadful service. Sent only one blade, despite ordering/paying for two. Kept me waiting over a week for the second blade. Upon attempting to fit, I found both blades had the incorrect fitting, despite using their make/model selection tool. Won't be using these people again"
"Excellent customer service. I ordered a windscreen wiper but there was wrong picture uploaded to website and I have receive only 1 wiper instead of 2. They fixed the problem and sent out the other wiper for me for free of charge. Very fair trading and taking responsibility for their mistake. Happy to order again if I'll need even if it will cost double than before."
"I would have given 5 stars had it not been for the fact that one of the items was incorrect. However the correct part was sent return of post. The returns process was so simple to use. Excellant Customer Services. Will use ABD in future"
"Bulbs arrived very quickly but showed an error on the car's Can-bus system. ABD quickly responded to email and refunded cost without question. Very quick and efficient service. I'll definitely use them again."
"poor customer services. never received order or refund."
"Been using this company for a couple of years. Excellent service & good quality products! Great website, everything easy to find."
"Absolutely desapointed!!!! A stil waiting for my item,ordered one month ago!!! I sent two emails and no answer."
"I've ordered through Autobulbs several times now and as ever the customer service is second to none. Following problems with the delivery company not being able to find us. As soon as it was taken up by Autobulbs, they sent another package out immediately which arrived the next day and even upgraded the item as they didn't have the one I ordered in stock to send. Dealt with promptly and efficiently. Thanks again!"
"Found the what I wanted easy enough, and the delivery was pretty quick. I will definitely use Autobulbs again"
"Keeps buyer updated and quick delivery. Couldn't fault"
"Very fast delivery and realy helfpul when you call for questions. Great email response too on order questions when a product was discontinued to offer a replacement. thanks and would use you again."
"service was excellent. Great easy to use website and delivery was within two days to north east Scotland"
"Deivered very promptly. Had to phone due to problem with website login - phone answered quickly and order taken efficiently. I was unhappy with the performance of the wipers I bought but your company offered to replace them with a different brand (with me paying the extra cost) and paid for return of original wipers. I would recommend your company."
"Great service would definitely use again"
"Easy to find the correct bulbs for my make of car, good selection of different brands. I was very satisfied with my purchase."
"Have used ABD before, will definitely use again."
"Prompt delivery. Wiper blades were easy to fit and work well"
"Bona fide business which provides plenty of choice ranging from the cheaper, not well known manufacturers, up to top of the range, higher priced items. I have ordered from Autobulbs Direct for some years now and never had any problems. My only negative would be that there is no automated email system to inform customers when the item has been dispatched, or at least I couldn't find any info as to when my order was on the way."
"product arrived on time and in perfect condition"
"Received wrong product and notified them. Second product sent was also wrong. So gave up and went to Halfords"
Hi Andrew,

I am sorry to hear the wrong items have been provided again. I have emailed you some returns information to get them sent back for a refund. Would you mind replying to the email to tell us what has been received the second time round so we can look into this with our dispatch team so this doesn't happen agian.

Kind Regards