AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
Arrived very quick, quality was very good.
Product as described and arrived on time
Ordered the part online at 2.00pm Monday arrived at 10.00am Tuesday. Was by far the best price I could find by far as a motor trader.
Great price for a brand new air con compressor. Next day delivery, and 2 year warranty. Most of all, they guaranteed it would fit, and it did👍👍
Super fast delivery! I ordered an aircon compressor for my car at 4:45pm and it arrived by 11:30am the very next day. Very impressed. It was also over £250 cheaper than my local garage quoted for an OEM part. Would recommend this company to anyone.
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Part fitted (almost) perfectly and is working as it should. Great price too.
I am very pleased how quickly dispatched my order. Ordering from you was a good experience
Easy to order. The courier didn't deliver to us on Friday so now we are waiting until today. Not the fault of AutoAirConParts.co.uk.
Very quick and efficient thank you😊
Delivered within 24hrs, works perfectly. Very happywith the service.
Ordered pm had email from courier evening and delivered within 48 hours
First Class Service Thanks.
this company was first class, a quality replacement condensor, next day delivery well packaged, also which i thought was a nice touch, the unit was charged with air so you knew that it would be air-tight when fitted. recommended A+
Absolutely amazing service. I ordered at around 4:30 pm on a Friday and received the goods early on Saturday! I definitely recommend this company based on this experience.
By far the cheapest I could find. Condenser arrived next day as stated, as described and well packed for delivery. Connections were correct but the connection pipes did need a bit of gentle bending to fit but all worked out fine.
Very helpful and excellent website to find part.
Very fast delivery, good communication. Pleased with purchase. Many thanks.
Web site is easy to use and the despatch and delivery was excellent. Thank you.
Great fitting parts, fast postage, easy to use website, amazing prices.
The parts I ordered arrived overnight which was excellent. The parts were correct, that can always be a worry that they are incorrect. Unfortunately no new O rings were included which I can maybe appreciate as there may be varying applications. The trouble now is that your website doesn't list an Alfa 147 application for the double O rings required. I have sent an email to query but there has been no reply.
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,643 reviews