AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
Good quality parts and look fit purpose. Down side no instructions on how to use Ester club and how to get into system. Prompt delivery but would increase cost of parts to cover postage.
Excellent service, next day delivery and competitive pricing.
Fast , efficient and professional Service. Next day delivery as requested. Faultless
Fantastic Quick service
I placed an order in Tuesday evening and it arrived on Thursday
my item arrived very quick indeed . very impressed
Hi I phoned up to speak to someone about a compressor I ordered and I got a very abrupt attitude on the phone was not helpful at all absolute disgusting service not happy at all
Sorry you had a bad experience, as explained at the time of your call when you mentioned you thought there was a part missing, we did point out that when you bought the part on the website instructions clearly show you need to swap the manifold off the old unit. These instructions are clearly visible prior to order and explained over the phone when you queried it. We can also supply an original compressor as per Toyato dealer but they are considerably more expensive. Of course if you no longer want the unit and it's not been fitted you can return it for full refund. Regards.
Great website very clear and easy to use. The prices are reasonable with Avery fast delivery service.
My purchase went without a problem, which is rare with a lot of companies. I would highly recommend, good prices and fast delivery. Thankyou
Excellent service. Simon is a pure gent
Quick and well priced, Would have been nice to see That you needed o rings etc
Great service and fast delivery.
Very good advice given, to make sure right parts were supplied. Delivered by 9AM the following day.
Very good service Mac Mobile air conditioning ltd
I ordered this item at 3pm and it arrived next day as promised. Fitted and running and all seems good. I'm not sure of the longevity of the product, only time will tell but, the company has a Birmingham phone number and someone answers the phone which means a great deal to me. I would hope that these products are made in the UK then my satisfaction would be complete.
Very happy with service
Service was excellent and I would recommend anyone to by from them mr k bowen
Excellent service
Top quality parts, well priced, excellent service.
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,643 reviews