Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Robert Midgley
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Raphaël ORTEGA
Excellent, from ordering to being received, even the packaging is very impressive.
Easy to order what was required, fast delivery and left in a secure place as requested when i ordered this
The products gave the car an amazing finish, easy to use and does a wonderful job
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2020 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Tout s’est bien passé, produit et service de qualité.
Order arrived promptly and well packaged, great service would recommend to anyone
Brilliant service. I ordered a tyre shine applicator, it arrived in a box which will probably have cost them more than the actual product! I felt bad due to only spending £1.69. They even threw in a free air freshener 😅. I will definitely be using them for my car products from now on. 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Very happy with the product and service I received. They kept me informed of the progress of its delivery.
I find your product the best one on the market. First given by a friend from a car show shop, had no idea whos product it was. Having finally found it's yours would totally revommend it to anyone 1st class does the job perfectly.
I’ve been ordering from Autofinesse for the past year or so and cannot fault them for anything.
Incredible people and service!
Will not purchase from any other detailing company.
The products are second to none! Not good a single bad word to say. Packaging is amazing. Will never stop buying!
I’m only giving 3 stars Cuse for the first time I order something from ye it came licking and burst on a cardboard box
Good products, free and fast delivery,
Really great products, not overpriced like some other brands and the air fresheners smell delish 👌👌
Brilliant products wish I used them since day one!! Made my car look as good a new
Where to start with Auto Finesses products!!

I've been religiously using these products every Saturday/Sunday for about 4 years now.

The brilliance of the pre-clean iornout to clay and spray, enginbay cleaning is second to none. ( not forgetting tyre cream)

My all-time favorite is the spray wax, it smells good enough to eat.

Thank you Auto Finesse for giving me my time to unwind and relax while maintaining a clean car.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 25th November 2020
produits conforme à mes attendes
la livraison c'est bien effectuée
par contre je n'ai pas reçu mes points de récompense pour une commande de 90€
n° de commande 264530
Lovely products and lovely service.
My items arrived earlier then expected which is always the best.
Would highly recommend. ☺️
I have purchased your car cleaning and polishing items on several occasions for my grandson. He would not use anything else on his car. When he recently exchanged his previous one, even more cloths, various cleaning lotions and tubs etc were purchased. This time the car is white so he enjoys devoting a few hours to keeping it looking brilliant each week.
Still the best products I’ve bought and look forward to buying form them in the future
Been using Autofinesse products for about a year now. I have been converted, top quality product at a reasonable price. Delivery is very quick too.
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 14,007 reviews