Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

G Bott
J Power
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 12th May 2021
A Roberts
Really pleased with the service and delivery time on a very reasonable priced machine polisher. Over the moon with it. Thank you!
Great service no problems
Overall came over from a different brand, to which I’ve got to say auto finesse have now become my favourite supplier for all of my detailing needs. Overall happy with the quality of the products.
Ordered my items on a Friday of a bank holiday weekend with free delivery and arrived at my door on the Tuesday after. Impecible service, and the products are incredible as always. I won't be using any other car detailing products that's for sure!
Ordered Wednesday night and received the order by Friday with a few freebies which was a nice bonus. Just need better weather to use the products.
Amazing Brand and product , they smell very very good , and they are worth every penny , time saver and innovative , I clearly recommend this brand for every car enthusiast
always amazing quality products, super fast delivery even on a normal delivery charge. know i’ll never be disappointed love it.
Very good products, quick delivery. Only issue is most of what I want is out of stock!
Amazing products and service! I‘ll order more for sure!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Having previously bought from Auto Finesse and been delighted with the service, I was very happy to return and try out a few more products. The website is well laid out, and the info and short videos showing the products being used are very helpful. The products arrived very quickly, and a quick back and forth email interaction with customer services was very efficient and friendly. I've had great results with the products so far.
Amazing service!! Ordered on standard delivery and turned up the next morning, made up👌
Just started using your products last week. They are amazing. Quick delivery. Website easy to use. Lots and lots of products and all explained in great detail of how to use product properly. I will definitely be recommending Auto finesse to friends and family
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I decided to order Glisten to use as a quicker wax between applying Bilt Hamber Auto Balm (which I love but takes a little effort) and I’m so impressed. Really easy to apply and quick to buff off with no residue left behind. Leaves a perfect finish with no smears and smells delicious! Will definitely buy again!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Amazing products and service as always. I will not use any other detailing products as auto finesse are top for quality and service. My only criticism is that products are often out of stock but that is a drawback to bei g so good I suppose
First tried the clay bar from auto finesse and I was really pleased with the results and I’ve now got a lot of their other products and I’m really happy with the results I get from them!
Excellent service Thanks keep it up 👍🏼
The best fast delivery great service and an awesome product
Absolutely amazing customer service! Very helpful in making sure I got the correct products for my individual needs. Fantastic Products too! Definitely recommend for anyone that wants to get into detailing and making there car look 100%
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 5th May 2021
A totally awesome product with a very prompt delivery service And with a free air freshener was a nice Touch too
Quick delivery and excellent products
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 16,464 reviews